How to solve the problem of prison overcrowding.

Outlaw for profit prisons.
Stop the persecution of Americans who choose to use non-government approved, (non-taxed) substances for recreation.
Stop the for profit confiscation scams on the above Americans.
Re-purpose the DEA to serve as quality assurance monitors for the new and legal consumer products, I mean they'll still need jobs, right?

Good luck getting a contractor to build and operate a prison without hope of making a profit on the venture.

Lets see…

The point is
The taxpayer is spending billions a year to house non violent offenders.
End the mandatory sentencing and find other means to punish drug offenders

How about caning offenders like they do in the Tremendous Republic of Singapore?

Democrats already used COVID as an excuse to mass release violent prisoners.

We would have to execute a whole lot of people to make a dent in this problem.
Only about 5 states carry out executions. There are plenty of murderers in NY,IL,CA and other liberal shitholes. California alone could open up 800 beds with those condemned, and could open several thousands of those who should be.

We have 2.5 million in our prisons
Death Penalty will reduce about 10,000
Journey%20of%20a%20thousand%20miles-S.png

Sigh . . .

No need for such racism.
Why is it racist to send them to Africa? Isn't that where Blacks come from? Where we all come from? I see it more like severe punishment, because most people would prefer to stay in jail in the US than be deported to Africa.

Only those who refuse to vaccinate
I bet you're vaxxed, you fucking noob. I know that because the two main symptoms of being vaxxed are being irrational, and being overly aggressive for no reason. You suffer from both.

Let me ask you something, noob, if you're vaxxed, why do you care if others are as well? Don't you feel protected?

Let me ask you something, noob, if you're vaxxed, why do you care if others are as well? Don't you feel protected?
Because as long as we have a large percentage of the population (currently 35 percent) who are unvaccinated, COVID has a vulnerable population to infect and mutate.
Frankly, after over two years of COVID, I am getting tired of it. The fact that we have a large percentage of the population unwilling to do anything will ensure COVID remains with us indefinitely

Last edited:
Build more jails and prison work camps...bring back the chain gangs...make prison life so unbearable that no one wants to be there....
That's how you fix overcrowded prisons....

But Australia has a lower crime rate than we do.

Perhaps we should look at nations that have a low Recidivism rate. You know, how they keep people from reoffending.
At the same time, please look into the demographics.

Lets see…

The point is
The taxpayer is spending billions a year to house non violent offenders.
End the mandatory sentencing and find other means to punish drug offenders
How is a drug dealer NOT a violent crime?

Drug Court has been explained to you on numerous occasions. Why is it so hard for you to grasp? Is it the fact that it runs against your core beliefs? How do you expect to find a solution to the problem if you don't even know what is the problem?

How is this a good thing for America?
Druggies-L.jpg

homeless-san-francisco-XL.jpg

San%20Francisco-X3.jpg

My guess is that you actually believe that this is a solution to the problem of drug addiction too.

Last edited:
How is a drug dealer NOT a violent crime?

Drug Court has been explained to you on numerous occasions. Why is it so hard for you to grasp? Is it the fact that it runs against your core beliefs? How do you expect to find a solution to the problem if you don't even know what is the problem?
I went to the liquor store and bought a 6 pack of beer, some wine, a bottle of rum, a pack of cigarettes and I stopped and picked up a cup of coffee along the way. I wish I could have picked up a few tasty buds too.

Build more jails and prison work camps...bring back the chain gangs...make prison life so unbearable that no one wants to be there....
That's how you fix overcrowded prisons....
Sadly they are not as cost efficient to the state as it is to contract-out the same jobs. Believe me, I trudged many a mile on Virginia's hi-ways and by-ways with VDOC convict gun gangs and watched them in "action" so I know what I'm talking about.

Sadly they are not as cost efficient to the state as it is to contract-out the same jobs. Believe me, I trudged many a mile on Virginia's hi-ways and by-ways with VDOC convict gun gangs and watched them in "action" so I know what I'm talking about.
Its not a money issue...look at what their crimes cost society...its about punishment and making sure they never want to return to prison.... In the south in the 40's they had chain gangs...they didn't really improve roads...they moved dirt and rocks from here to there...it was for punishment....

Forum List

Back