How to solve the problem of prison overcrowding.

people are people. That was a message that Reagan got right. He liked the Russian people and hated their government. He believed correctly that the Russians wanted freedom.

Are people born to be Firemen? No. They’re trained. Are people born to be Marines? They are trained and treated like Marines.

think about it.
Ronald Reagan was caught on tape saying (and I've heard it) that Blacks still aren't comfortable wearing shoes. LOL!

Fuck are you ever a noob. Fully vaxxed people can get covid, infect others with covid and die of covid, and be harmed by all the shots. Maybe you should hide out in your basement forever and get off the internet. That way you won't keep shitting your pants and we won't be able to hear you whining.
Sorry Skippy but your argument doesn’t fly

Your attempt to say vaccinated people get sick too ignores the fact that the unvaccinated are seven times as likely to catch COVID and seventeen times more likely to be hospitalized and die

I went to the liquor store and bought a 6 pack of beer, some wine, a bottle of rum, a pack of cigarettes and I stopped and picked up a cup of coffee along the way. I wish I could have picked up a few tasty buds too.
What%20is%20your%20point-S.jpg

How about we slap a bracelet on their ankle and they can stay in their own house?

Why should I pay to keep them in prison?
Prison is much worse, put them there. getting grounded was never a deterrent to anyone at any age.

Sorry Skippy but your argument doesn’t fly

Your attempt to say vaccinated people get sick too ignores the fact that the unvaccinated are seven times as likely to catch COVID and seventeen times more likely to be hospitalized and die
Vaccinated people should stop all their fucking WHINING!!! THEY ARE VACCINATED/PROTECTED!!!! Now STFU! Sheesh, buncha noobs.

So higher taxes to build more prisons, and even higher taxes to staff and manage them, you know feed the prisoners, medical care, that sort of thing.
Who takes care of the victims of criminals?

clearly the soft-on-crime no-lockup approach is even worse

dead and mangled bodies coast to coast are proof of how liberals deal with crime

as for the high cost of prisons, tent cities are very economical

Because as long as we have a large percentage of the population (currently 35 percent) who are unvaccinated, COVID has a vulnerable population to infect and mutate.
Frankly, after over two years of COVID, I am getting tired of it. The fact that we have a large percentage of the population unwilling to do anything will ensure COVID remains with us indefinitely
The subject of this thread.

How to solve the problem of prison overcrowding.

Does your post have anything to do with this thread?

Its not a money issue...look at what their crimes cost society...its about punishment and making sure they never want to return to prison.... In the south in the 40's they had chain gangs...they didn't really improve roads...they moved dirt and rocks from here to there...it was for punishment....
Nah, for every eight convict gun-gang that was put on the road it took three "free men" to mess with them, the foreman, truck driver, and the "guard". It reached the point of diminished returns quickly when compared to the same number of free men doing the same job.

Add to that it was not really "punishment" as the convicts would rather be on the road than stacked like cord wood in a cell-house because back then there really was over-crowding.....Road Camps designed for 90 men held near three times that.

About the only good thing I can say that came from the whole experience was that the convicts were tired when they got back in and hit their racks right after supper.

Here's a pic of what was called a "stick camp" around 1910 in SW Virginia. They were 80 man units that were designed to be torn down and moved from site to site, usually next to whatever road project the state had going on.

13990643521_cdb2568f90_b.jpg

We could use retired cruise liners and other large craft for prison ships. Drift the ship in a region with fair weather, thus little fuel needed for propulsion or temperature control. All maintenance would be done by prisoners. Eat from the sea as well.
No, I want round trips. This is the perfect time for commandeering these boats, too --- cruise ships are unusable now.

It seems to me Liberia is the Once and Future solution to our problems with blacks. Just keep sending the criminals over till there are no more blacks to be a problem. It is true the last time we did that (18th Century), the native Liberians ate them. (Yes. Livers first, I have read. They ate them all.) However, with enough criminals to form a critical mass --- well, the shoe could be on the other foot, so to speak.

Forum List

Back