How to solve the problem of prison overcrowding.

Explain, presuming you can find clever little pictures, the low recidivism rate in Norway.

Here, I’ll post a video, since reading this report probably isn’t your style.

Here’s the video.

Now, here’s the dirty little secret you don’t want to admit. People become what they are treated like. Civilians join the military, and from the get go they are treated like Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen. They become that because they are treated like that. The language is used. It isn’t a floor, it’s a deck. It isn’t a wall, it’s a bulkhead. It isn’t a hat, it’s a cover.

So you throw a person who is a first offender into a prison, a hole, with horrible food, and you think you’re training him to hate, and avoid future prison possibilities. But you’re training him to be an animal, and that is why our recidivism rate is over 60% nationally.

Compare and contrast with Norway, which has a recidivism rate of 20%. So if we change our approach we stand a fair chance of lowering the rate of people reoffending. We could cut the prison population by a million in the first couple years, a million fewer prisoners. A million fewer people to feed, and house.

Instead of building new prisons, why not change our approach, because the current system of warehousing the animals isn’t doing anything but breeding more animals.

Quite simple. In fact, I have visited the country several times and speak enough Norwegian to get by.

In my humble opinion, there are three basic reasons.

First, the population of the entire country is less than that of New York City.

Second, they have a vastly different culture than the United States. Yes, that makes a huge difference.

Third, Norway is a homogeneous country and the US is a heterogeneous country.

How about we slap a bracelet on their ankle and they can stay in their own house?

Why should I pay to keep them in prison?
I actually like this whole idea, and it's a good thing for me I do, because it's obvious this is the way it's going. Technology of the ankle-bracelet sort replacing prison.

I can see this as punishment for minor crimes or lettuce-picking and other veg. cultivation, livestock working. With a reversion to the execution if they kick up and get in trouble. It's their choice; many would make the wrong choice and not survive it, but soon there would be a LOTLOTLOT fewer criminals around.

LOL

Because more prisons is working so well
Why do you want to pay to keep nonviolent prisoners locked up
The proof is in the pudding.

Since George Soros' District Attorneys and the far-lefts war on law and order, our crime rate has skyrocketed. Cities that have defunded police and freed thousands of criminals are awash in violent crime, looting, and murders.

Yeah, how's that working for you?

Since George Soros' District Attorneys and the far-lefts war on law and order, our crime rate has skyrocketed. Cities that have defunded police and freed thousands of criminals are awash in violent crime, looting, and murders.

A year later, however, those budgets have inched back up, and early indications are that 2022 could see even more funding for police departments across the country.

"I think some civic leaders were surprised at the number of people who weren't really on board with that plan,"

Republicans have locked up six times the number of prisoners we had in 1980

Doesnt seem to be working does it?

A year later, however, those budgets have inched back up, and early indications are that 2022 could see even more funding for police departments across the country.

"I think some civic leaders were surprised at the number of people who weren't really on board with that plan,"
Great, what has been the result?

How are these cities and scores of others, going to repair the damage they did and are doing to the image and reputation of the police?

What are they doing to rid themselves of the George Soros District Attorneys who are allowing criminals to walk out of jail as quick as they walked into jail?

What are they doing about changing laws to virtually make looting and "shoplifting" legal?

Last edited:

How are these cities and scores of others, going to repair the damage they did and are doing to the image and reputation of the police?

What are they doing to rid themselves of the George Soros District Attorneys who are allowing criminals to walk out of jail as quick as they walked into jail?

What are they doing about changing laws to virtually make looting and "shoplifting" legal?

The police destroyed their own image
Now, they are being held accountable to the Constitution

First step to reverse the damage is to increase funding, which they started a year ago.

Explain, presuming you can find clever little pictures, the low recidivism rate in Norway.

Here, I’ll post a video, since reading this report probably isn’t your style.

Here’s the video.

Now, here’s the dirty little secret you don’t want to admit. People become what they are treated like. Civilians join the military, and from the get go they are treated like Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen. They become that because they are treated like that. The language is used. It isn’t a floor, it’s a deck. It isn’t a wall, it’s a bulkhead. It isn’t a hat, it’s a cover.

So you throw a person who is a first offender into a prison, a hole, with horrible food, and you think you’re training him to hate, and avoid future prison possibilities. But you’re training him to be an animal, and that is why our recidivism rate is over 60% nationally.

Compare and contrast with Norway, which has a recidivism rate of 20%. So if we change our approach we stand a fair chance of lowering the rate of people reoffending. We could cut the prison population by a million in the first couple years, a million fewer prisoners. A million fewer people to feed, and house.

Instead of building new prisons, why not change our approach, because the current system of warehousing the animals isn’t doing anything but breeding more animals.

Better treatment, longer sentences.

For instance, along with your improvement.

complaining-about-a-problem-without-proposing-a-solution-is-called-6659591-M.png
I agree, that's why I always propose new solutions. ;)

Republicans have locked up six times the number of prisoners we had in 1980

Doesnt seem to be working does it?
Who wrote, backed, and signed the bill that pūnished blacks far more harshly than whites? As you know, President Obama did nothing to remedy the problem. It was President Trump who rectified the injustice. Bût, that doesn't fit your agenda.

Who referred to blacks as super predators?

Who wrote, backed, and signed the bill that pūnished blacks far more harshly than whites? As you know, President Obama did nothing to remedy the problem. It was President Trump who rectified the injustice. Bût, that doesn't fit your agenda.

Who referred to blacks as super predators?

That bill had near unanimous consent

Nobody‘s hands are clean

Pussy. It's people like you that's the reason crime will only go up. Too afraid to do what's necessary.
Not so. I've suggested many good remedies; expanded death penalty, longer sentences, more comprehensive laws, restitution for crime victims. What's not to like?

Not so. I've suggested many good remedies; expanded death penalty, longer sentences, more comprehensive laws, restitution for crime victims. What's not to like?
All of that shit isn't working, time to send all the restless negros back to Africa.

All of that shit isn't working, time to send all the restless negros back to Africa.
All that s*** hasn't been tried. Deporting citizens to Africa isn't an option.

Best to declare crime a national problem rather than an opportunity for high paid jobs in the criminal justice system.

All that s*** hasn't been tried. Deporting citizens to Africa isn't an option.

Best to declare crime a national problem rather than an opportunity for high paid jobs in the criminal justice system.
Blacks in the inner cities won't be able to tell the difference between inner city Chicago or Baltimore and Nigeria. Let's make it an option.

Forum List

Back