How to put people on ignore.

overall

Oct 16, 2020
There is an insulting POS haunting one of my threads called boothey lee farnsworth. I tried to put it on ignore. But all I get is a nessage telling me that I don't have anybody on it. How do I put this farsnworth thing on it.

There is an insulting POS haunting one of my threads called boothey lee farnsworth. I tried to put it on ignore. But all I get is a nessage telling me that I don't have anybody on it. How do I put this farsnworth thing on it.
I generally only recommend using it as a last resort, but I think you just mouse over their name and scroll down to it in the pop up box.

When they respond, click on their Avatar. You will see the button saying "IGNORE". Click it and will not see what the type to new posts until you take them off, which is what you have been looking at.

And in honor of you question, it reminded me to look at my ignore list and I took three off of it, as I could not remember how the pissed me off to dump them there anymore. Between now and election, I will probably remember.

Putting people on ignore is for cowards. Just saying....If you want to do it, click on their name and hit the ignore button or the follow button, up to you. I guess you believe in censorship.

Putting people on ignore is for cowards. Just saying....If you want to do it, click on their name and hit the ignore button or the follow button, up to you. I guess you believe in censorship.
Azog, you know some people on here are just a-holes to be a-holes. Ignoring does not keep them from commenting, so it is not censorship. Just means you do not have to see their comments. It does what it says it does and you get to ignore until you have a change of mind and sample them some more.

For 4 years you lied and tormented everyone on this forum with Fake Russian Collusion, and now you are getting back what you gave, and you are acting like {TOO VULGAR TO POST HERE}

For 4 years you lied and tormented everyone on this forum with Fake Russian Collusion, and now you are getting back what you gave, and you are acting like a butt hurt bitch with a tampon up your ass.

Four years? Who'd he use to be?

It’s funny how the ignore function is so polarizing. Some people say it’s for cowards. Others boast about how many members they have on ignore. Personally I don’t use it, but if it makes your experience here better by all means.

You can't you need at least one thousand messages posted to be able to.

Azog, you know some people on here are just a-holes to be a-holes. Ignoring does not keep them from commenting, so it is not censorship. Just means you do not have to see their comments. It does what it says it does and you get to ignore until you have a change of mind and sample them some more.
Who decides who is or isn’t an A hole? Subjective. I think he is an A hole but I would not put him on ignore.

Who decides who is or isn’t an A hole? Subjective. I think he is an A hole but I would not put him on ignore.
Right subjective and subject to the view of the member, affecting not whether other members get to see a blocked members post. Ignore is a tool.

Right subjective and subject to the view of the member, affecting not whether other members get to see a blocked members post. Ignore is a tool.
If that were the case I d be ignoring 50% of the posters here. Full of idiots.

I scroll.

And they still find ways to troll you. By giving you thanks, laughs, etc. Because they know this is the way to make their lurking presence known.

You can't you need at least one thousand messages posted to be able to.

Wrong, I did it right away after returning... I have you on ignore... Ohhh, I wasn’t supposed to tell you was I?

New Topics

Forum List

Back