Guess it's not a good idea to threaten a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be true.
Somewhat true. I got a temp ban (a month after the fact) for posting a picture of a $550 brass statue that depicted a mythical creature fornicating with a goat. Every site has it's quirks and every moderator has their interpretation of what needs to be moderated.

That must be true.
Somewhat true. I got a temp ban (a month after the fact) for posting a picture of a $550 brass statue that depicted a mythical creature fornicating with a goat. Every site has it's quirks and every moderator has their interpretation of what needs to be moderated.
Mythical creature? You mean an honest democrat?

What are they going to do? Reach thru the screen and twist my nipple?

1603753704249.png

That must be true.
Mythical creature? You mean an honest democrat?
No. Had to be an undecided voter watching the debates. Those debates were a useless goat fk from the word go, but undecided to be interviewed voter (or posters) did not and do not exist.

That must be true.

I've come pretty close to getting a ban and had a couple probably "incorrect" images deleted. Also threads moved or deleted, but hey, I'm just in it for the fun. People shouldn't be so serious when their threads get whacked, it's just an internet discussion forum.

Dedicated to two previous threads that mysteriously disappeared. :laughing0301:

Ah -- here it is again.. The vague insinuation that moderators are magicians here at USMB and they just make "stuff disappear".. And with no reason..

Need titles and/or links.. Need that IN PM.. You'll get to the "lost and found" that way.. UNLESS of course YOU WANT a mod to lay out "how your innocent threads just disappear for no damn reason in front of the hooting audience you just assembled.

NOTHING EVER "disappears" from the USMB servers.. We NEVER empty the trash.. The first post and everything ever typed is STILL HERE !!!! Can't afford a dumpster service or are we HOARDERS? Dunno...

We don't DO this with an audience to AVOID any embarassment to you with pesky details or facts.. But if you INSIST -- and want to get beyond the vague conspiracy accusations -- we'll need some details.. Preferably in PM..

BTW -- JGalt -- Just checked all your thread titles since mid Oct.. NOTHING has "disappeared". No threads of yours in the dumpster forum.. But I do see some that were probably moved to Zone3 because you STILL after many mods have tried to help you -- cannot write the kind of clean OPosts and titles we now require.. THERE'S A CLUE !!! PM for details..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back