How to prove democrats are HUGE RACIST! With one question!

don’t say republicans do nothing we saved 20,000 black lives in nyc with a republican mayor. With stop question and frisk

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. I am an Independent voter. Regarding Stop, Question and Frisk. Thanks to New York STATE Criminal Procedure Law - CPL § 140.50 Temporary questioning of persons in public places; search for weapons, aka Stop, Question & Frisk rule, I identified and arrested dozens of emotionally troubled, light or heavily armed teen and adult citizens primarily responsible for traumatizing an entire Brooklyn, NY community.

The same violence-torn Brooklyn community where Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Shawn Carter and the late Gun Violence Homicide victim Christopher Wallace were raised, nurtured and socialized.

In fact it was the fear of violence, growing concerns for my personal safety, as well as my emotional well-being that caused me to request a transfer to a less life threatening, more stable work environment where I would not being interacting with emotionally troubled fellow citizens on a daily basis.

Essentially, BURN-OUT caused me to abandon a community I served for near-twelve years, a community where my grandmother once lived.

I can only begin to imagine the emotional stresses experienced by people residing in communities where violence rules most days, and the heart thumping sounds of gun shots are heard echoing thru residential neighborhoods at any time of day or night.

Unfortunately, young kids like Shawn, the late Christopher Wallace, the late Freddie Gray, the late Tupac Shakur, the late Michael Brown, the late Eric Garner, the late Laquan McDonald, the late Stephon Clark, as well as untold numbers of abused, neglected and/or maltreated children and teens do not have the option of packing up their belongings and moving to another community when they believe their minds are being affected in ways that is not healthy for them.

If society wishes to reduce the number of people detained by police, we MUST first ask one important question, "Why are perfectly healthy newborns maturing into emotionally troubled, depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teen and adult citizens largely lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors!"

"A little kid shoots @ woman with a 9mm because..."

New York Consolidated Laws, Criminal Procedure Law - CPL § 140.50 | FindLaw

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

What are you going to do about all the blacks getting shot statistics say will happen this weekend?

and you notice week after week of blacks getting shot democrats do nothing as it gets worse..

let blacks die is democrats motto..

don’t say republicans do nothing we saved 20,000 black lives in nyc with a republican mayor. With stop question and frisk
Democrats would love to prevent gun violence. What are Repblicans willing to do along those ends?
Democrats run Chicago. Fix it.

What are you going to do about all the blacks getting shot statistics say will happen this weekend?

and you notice week after week of blacks getting shot democrats do nothing as it gets worse..

Democrats would love to prevent gun violence. What are Repblicans willing to do along those ends?
Republicans run Mississippi. Fix that!

No, they don't. Bipartisan state, and nothing to fix. People get along just fine.

Why would they care about blacks killing each other when they kill millions of black babies through abortion?

No, they don't. Bipartisan state, and nothing to fix. People get along just fine.
Where does Mississippi rank among the 50 states on education, poverty, health care, life expectancy, wage disparity and public services?

Where does Mississippi rank among the 50 states on education, poverty, health care, life expectancy, wage disparity and public services?
Everything is relative. I can buy a home in Mississippi for $100,000 that would cost me three times that much for the same home in a crime infested neighborhood in Chicago, and I would have a far better chance of not getting shot in my own front yard.

Everything is relative. I can buy a home in Mississippi for $100,000 that would cost me three times that much for the same home in a crime infested neighborhood in Chicago, and I would have a far better chance of not g

But then you’d be “living” in Mississippi

Everything is relative. I can buy a home in Mississippi for $100,000 that would cost me three times that much for the same home in a crime infested neighborhood in Chicago, and I would have a far better chance of not g

But then you’d be “living” in Mississippi
I've lived in Chicago and Mississippi. I'll take Mississippi.

Everything is relative. I can buy a home in Mississippi for $100,000 that would cost me three times that much for the same home in a crime infested neighborhood in Chicago, and I would have a far better chance of not getting shot in my own front yard.
By your response I must conclude that, in your mind, buying a cheap house gives absolution to the problems of poverty, education, health care, life expectancy, wage disparity and lack of public services.

Why would they care about blacks killing each other when they kill millions of black babies through abortion?

Do you know what Conservatives call black women who do not get abortions?

Welfare Queens

Welfare Queens

What do they call black women who have six babies out of wedlock with no means to support them?

Welfare Queens

What do they call black women who have six babies out of wedlock with no means to support them?
Is it the same thing they call White women in similar circumstances?

Welfare Queens

The same thing.
Unlike you lefties we dont differentiate.

Welfare Queens

The same thing.
Well at least you’re doing the responsible thing. Calling names instead of solving problems

You should have stayed in school and learned to write.

Welfare Queens

The same thing.
Well at least you’re doing the responsible thing. Calling names instead of solving problems

So you must have a solution?

Welfare Queens

The same thing.

Stop trying to defund Planned Parenthood, protect reproductive freedom, expand community college funding. Basically undo everything Conservatives have tried as a "solution" to such circumstances.

Welfare Queens

The same thing.

Stop trying to defund Planned Parenthood, protect reproductive freedom, expand community college funding. Basically undo everything Conservatives have tried as a "solution" to such circumstances.

So keep killing black babies.

Forum List

Back