How to prove democrats are HUGE RACIST! With one question!

Jitts is too stupid to be a paid troll. lol.

He's just your typical winger. A lot of so-called conservative people on here promote the notion of men with guns from the government stopping the citizenry and frisking them without probably cause. It's the darndest thing.

But, yeah, I'd glanced over at his post count earlier and mentioned about those 27,000 posts in like 14 months. Heh heh. Sheesh.

It IS the darndest thing and I really wish the idiots who promote the destruction of the bill of rights would stop calling themselves republicans or conservatives, and dragging everyone else through the mud with their jack-booted thug NAZI-like mindset.

Heheh, as you can tell, I'm a little irked by them.
Why don’t you try to add some substance or go troll somewhere else, stop derailing the thread with dumb ass weak attacks.. you’re pathetic fucking weakling lol

don’t say republicans do nothing we saved 20,000 black lives in nyc with a republican mayor. With stop question and frisk

Why do Republicans hate the Fourth Amendment?

It's weird how these authoritarian NAZI-ish "Paperz pleaz!" so-called "Republicans" seemed to have come out of the woodwork recently. It almost makes me wonder if people like "Jitts" are paid trolls. He sure does have a lot of time on his hands, to have 27, 000 posts in one year.
Nice substance,, you must be a fcukin scholar lol haha

It was actually a very good point, and if you don't understand that Republicans are not supposed to be NAZI-like authoritarians, then you are far too young and/or ignorant to even try to communicate with.

And go back to school, clearly you need to learn the basics. (You're vs. your, too vs to, etc.)

don’t say republicans do nothing we saved 20,000 black lives in nyc with a republican mayor. With stop question and frisk

It's weird how these authoritarian NAZI-ish "Paperz pleaz!" so-called "Republicans" seemed to have come out of the woodwork recently. It almost makes me wonder if people like "Jitts" are paid trolls. He sure does have a lot of time on his hands, to have 27, 000 posts in one year.

It was actually a very good point, and if you don't understand that Republicans are not supposed to be NAZI-like authoritarians, then you are far too young and/or ignorant to even try to communicate with.

And go back to school, clearly you need to learn the basics. (You're vs. your, too vs to, etc.)
These areas are war zones, they are depleted of any discipline, they been indoctrinated in this victimhood mentality from you left wingers that everyone is racist, they have to over come this invisible right wing racist machine. In war zones the constitution is over, its survival and taking in the ones that want to be rescued.. you don’t want to help that’s fine,, well don’t talk about it you don’t want to come up with solutions..

These areas are war zones, they are depleted of any discipline, they been indoctrinated in this victimhood mentality from you left wingers that everyone is racist, they have to over come this invisible right wing racist machine. In war zones the constitution is over, its survival and taking in the ones that want to be rescued.. you don’t want to help that’s fine,, well don’t talk about it you don’t want to come up with solutions..

I'm not a left-winger, Einstein. I have been saying for years that certain groups have been indoctrinated into having a victim mentality, and kept angry and suspicious, because for the race-baiting politicians, it's all about control and getting their votes. There's a lot more to this than you realize, and you are shooting yourself in the foot by cheering for a police-state type of government, due to problems THEY (the powers-that-be) created in the first place.

What are you going to do about all the blacks getting shot statistics say will happen this weekend?

and you notice week after week of blacks getting shot democrats do nothing as it gets worse..

let blacks die is democrats motto..

corona shot.jpg

I'm not a left-winger, Einstein. I have been saying for years that certain groups have been indoctrinated into having a victim mentality, and kept angry and suspicious, because for the race-baiting politicians, it's all about control and getting their votes. There's a lot more to this than you realize, and you are shooting yourself in the foot by cheering for a police-state type of government, due to problems THEY (the powers-that-be) created in the first place.
It already is a police state,, I’m asking for a temporary police state to remove the bad elements on the community, because it is a war zone, get them out, return them to the original constitutional laws, let it go.. but doing nothing is making it worse.

What are you going to do about all the blacks getting shot statistics say will happen this weekend?

and you notice week after week of blacks getting shot democrats do nothing as it gets worse..

Democrats would love to prevent gun violence. What are Repblicans willing to do along those ends?
Same thing we do in towns we run create policies that help it’s citizens.. In southern states farming engineering is very important so they make sure you learn those things and most people drop out of high school To work and engineer farms.. I work in the financial district in Boston all the people with the big jobs are all from down south.. You Democrats have to stop destroying families and destroying public education
What does farming do to prevent urban gun violence?
Boston had farms until democrats over regulated them as Boston went black .. it’s yours polices .. you control everything in innercities! Make it impossible to be independent after going to their schools. Then they are under control of democrats,, lack of economic mobility causes oppression
Your solution to urban gun violence is farming? How's the wi-fi reception on that ledge you're sitting on?

Democrats would love to prevent gun violence. What are Repblicans willing to do along those ends?
Same thing we do in towns we run create policies that help it’s citizens.. In southern states farming engineering is very important so they make sure you learn those things and most people drop out of high school To work and engineer farms.. I work in the financial district in Boston all the people with the big jobs are all from down south.. You Democrats have to stop destroying families and destroying public education
Boston had farms until democrats over regulated them as Boston went black .. it’s yours polices .. you control everything in innercities! Make it impossible to be independent after going to their schools. Then they are under control of democrats,, lack of economic mobility causes oppression
Your solution to urban gun violence is farming? How's the wi-fi reception on that ledge you're sitting on?
That’s not what I said, I said do what red states do, help the citizens be more independent, farming is big in the south, In Boston all the big business pharmaceutical financial has to import people from Alabama Florida California Tennessee to work these jobs because Democrats have destroyed the education system in inner-city Boston inner-city in New York in the city Chicago..

Get Democrats out of education do what they used to do which is focus their education on things the city needs

History has shown that once government gets a new power it never gives it up.

History has shown that once government gets a new power it never gives it up.
Absolutely true, but gov is supposed to help, and NOT PERMANENTLY, There Should be a short term stop question and frisk in high violent areas, Return to normal.

Last edited:
That’s not what I said, I said do what red states do, help the citizens be more independent, farming is big in the south, In Boston all the big business pharmaceutical financial has to import people from Alabama Florida California Tennessee to work these jobs because Democrats have destroyed the education system in inner-city Boston inner-city in New York in the city Chicago..

Get Democrats out of education do what they used to do which is focus their education on things the city needs
Yeah. Boston isn't a big college town at all. MIT, Harvard, Northeastern, Boston College. Pikers compared to the sterling higher education institutions of Alabama.

Yeah. Boston isn't a big college town at all. MIT, Harvard, Northeastern, Boston College. Pikers compared to the sterling higher education institutions of Alabama.
All the students are Asian, or from Alabama, Kentucky, Florida, just being honest..

All the students are Asian, or from Alabama, Kentucky, Florida, just being honest..
No, no you're not being honest at all.

No, no you're not being honest at all.
I’m in Boston.. I work in a financial technology district,, no one from Boston, New York City,, it’s all republicans.. all over them

so why don't you want blacks living in your town?

so why don't you want blacks living in your town?
Huh

That is because most Blacks are inferior....they can't even solve their own crime problems like the police does for the rest of us "appropriately non-blacks"

#MAGA

Forum List

Back