How to protect yourself from dog hair and feces?

Ah, I didn't see what you wanted. You proved that degenerateism grows by your own example.

The fact that your reading comprehension is low proves your own IQ is low.

Spare me the bullshit and give evidence to your insane claim or stop posting it.

Almost all dog owners I knew, have poor shape and skin, have physical defects.

Then I suggest you try to meet more dog owners.

I know many dog owners. And your supposition is the opposite of what I have seen. In fact, owning a dog encourages exercise.

I recently saw the owner of a large dog. He looked like a man, tall but a lot overweight, and obviously very weak, when his dog rushed at people he could hardly hold it back, he could not stand still.

I recently saw the owner of a large dog. He looked like a man, tall but a lot overweight, and obviously very weak, when his dog rushed at people he could hardly hold it back, he could not stand still.

And I could show you 100 dog owners who control their dogs and are in great shape.

One example of a fat guy who doesn't control his dog is meaningless. Especially when it is based solely on your claim that you saw it.

The dog weighs no more than 60 kilograms, this is the weight of a small woman. The dog's paws are weak. Any physically full-fledged large man could hold any dog without creating risks for others. Anyone but a dog breeder.

One example of a fat guy who doesn't control his dog is meaningless
I see a dozen of these fools every day. Today I saw about five at the sports ground, where dog walking is prohibited. These fools will soon behave in the US as well, it's just a matter of time. They are just waiting for the green light to be given to them. This was not the case in Russia recently either.

The dog weighs no more than 60 kilograms, this is the weight of a small woman. The dog's paws are weak. Any physically full-fledged large man could hold any dog without creating risks for others. Anyone but a dog breeder.
Tell that to the people who use dog sleds to transport goods over frozen trails.

I see a dozen of these fools every day. Today I saw about five at the sports ground, where dog walking is prohibited. These fools will soon behave in the US as well, it's just a matter of time. They are just waiting for the green light to be given to them. This was not the case in Russia recently either.

Dogs are a part of the lives of over half the adult population in the US. They serve humanity in many, many ways.

Your claims are still bullshit.

Tell that to the people who use dog sleds to transport goods over frozen trails.
fuck your fucking goods, they would better help to not to spread rabies, not to eat children and finally let someone sleep at night

Dogs are a part of the lives of over half the adult population in the US. They serve humanity in many, many ways.
This is because the Americans are being driven out by the Germans. This is exactly the reason for the arrival of Trump, the devastation of California and texit

fuck your fucking goods, they would better help to not to spread rabies, not to eat children and finally let someone sleep at night

In the 1920s teams of dog sleds delivered medicine to stop a diphtheria outbreak that could have killed everyone in the town.

Although it is said that a dog is a "friend of man," servility is not friendship.
Although they say that the dog has "nobility", there is absolutely nothing noble about it, it attacks children in a pack, likes to smear itself with shit, likes to eat shit, has a cowardly character, barks disgustingly, sexual promiscuity and so on. I think there is no animal in the world more shameful and unclean than a dog, so the vocabulary of most languages contains offensive epithets associated with dogs, wolves and jackals - bitch, smelly dog and so on

However, if someone still wants to defile himself by touching this unclean animal, that's his business. But why should others suffer because of this? How to isolate yourself from dog hair and feces, because they walk freely everywhere, and dog breeders do not even observe the rules of dog walking, they poop on beaches and stadiums, and so on.

A dog is, among other things, a source of deadly infections, such as rabies

Is there a means of protection when I accidentally touched a dog or there were feces on my shoes? How to treat the body and shoes?

Best advice I can offer is stay out of Joe Biden's shower.

Forum List

Back