How to protect yourself from dog hair and feces?

I've seen dogs eat shit, but I've never seen them smear themselves with it.....which seems impossible anyway.

Most people with pets keep them clean.

As for feral animals when you go outside............I suggest this for you..........

1657932899831.png

Although it is said that a dog is a "friend of man," servility is not friendship.
Although they say that the dog has "nobility", there is absolutely nothing noble about it, it attacks children in a pack, likes to smear itself with shit, likes to eat shit, has a cowardly character, barks disgustingly, sexual promiscuity and so on. I think there is no animal in the world more shameful and unclean than a dog, so the vocabulary of most languages contains offensive epithets associated with dogs, wolves and jackals - bitch, smelly dog and so on

However, if someone still wants to defile himself by touching this unclean animal, that's his business. But why should others suffer because of this? How to isolate yourself from dog hair and feces, because they walk freely everywhere, and dog breeders do not even observe the rules of dog walking, they poop on beaches and stadiums, and so on.

A dog is, among other things, a source of deadly infections, such as rabies

Is there a means of protection when I accidentally touched a dog or there were feces on my shoes? How to treat the body and shoes?
81C7495D-A5BD-4E63-A645-B780FF24A3BE.jpeg

Although it is said that a dog is a "friend of man," servility is not friendship.
Although they say that the dog has "nobility", there is absolutely nothing noble about it, it attacks children in a pack, likes to smear itself with shit, likes to eat shit, has a cowardly character, barks disgustingly, sexual promiscuity and so on. I think there is no animal in the world more shameful and unclean than a dog, so the vocabulary of most languages contains offensive epithets associated with dogs, wolves and jackals - bitch, smelly dog and so on

However, if someone still wants to defile himself by touching this unclean animal, that's his business. But why should others suffer because of this? How to isolate yourself from dog hair and feces, because they walk freely everywhere, and dog breeders do not even observe the rules of dog walking, they poop on beaches and stadiums, and so on.

Is there a means of protection when I accidentally touched a dog or there were feces on my shoes? How to treat the body and shoes?
So don't get a dog.
Fucking problem solved.
Easy.

A dog would hate you anyway as they can sense when a human is a piece of shit.

If we assume that the myths about the copulation of women with wolves have real grounds, given the reverse transcriptase, this is quite likely. In any case, this could explain the irrational canine love and the cult of dogs

Reverse transcriptase has only ever been found in viruses and the like.

There is absolutely no evidence it has EVER produced cross-species breeding. You found one scientific oddity and now want to claim it fits with higher, far more complex animals.

By the way, dogs kill and rape children. This happens quite often, especially murders

Maybe in russia, but not in the US. There are an average of 45 fatal dog attacks per year in the US. And 89 million dogs. And of the 45 or so fatal attacks, there is no mention of the dogs eating the victim. And certainly not raping them.

Do you feel it on some emotional level? Didn't you think you had a blood relationship with dogs (see the discussion above)? Because I don't understand how normal person can seriously speak things like "dog better than human" and so on.

I am very fond of dogs. I have had them as pets since I was a very small child.

People? I am not so fond of.

Here is a tidbit that will drive you nuts.

I am quite sure you know the smell of dog shit. I am even sure you have smelled human shit too.

If you smell any sort of feces, it is because tiny particles of the feces have, literally, entered your nose. Think about that the next time you smell something stinky.

If dogs are stray, they may run in packs for protection, if they are unvaccinated, they could get rabies, if they are not properly trained, they will have accidents, if they are not bathed and groomed, they will obviously not be clean.

However, If they are properly trained and cared for, none of what you say will normally be an issue.

One can't say the same thing about people.
Some people receive the best of care and childhood training and development, yet still grow up to be worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen.

If YOU do not like dogs, it is your prerogative to feel that way, but it certainly makes you an anomoly compared to most normal people.

If YOU do not like dogs, it is your prerogative to feel that way, but it certainly makes you an anomoly compared to most normal people.
These are degenerate people. Therefore, there is an explosive increase in brain diseases, a decrease in IQ and metabolic syndrome, bodies become defective, and so on.

As for the ancestors, they did not like dogs, this is clear from the vocabulary and other signs of culture.

These are degenerate people. Therefore, there is an explosive increase in brain diseases, a decrease in IQ and metabolic syndrome, bodies become defective, and so on.

As for the ancestors, they did not like dogs, this is clear from the vocabulary and other signs of culture.

More absolute bullshit

And just all these signs of degeneration coincide with a sharp increase in the number of dogs. This is the last 10-15 years

By the way, the fact that the Americans managed to confuse the trumpsters with the right is also a sure sign of a decrease in IQ

And just all these signs of degeneration coincide with a sharp increase in the number of dogs. This is the last 10-15 years

You have shown no connection between the two.

And your experience is with the stray dogs in russia. And even that is questionable as far as accuracy.

Comparing stray dogs with cherished pets is ridiculous.

And as far as ancestors go, dogs were the first animal to be domesticated. And those same primitive ancestors believed illness was caused by bad spirits. Not exactly a high standard.

These data are published in many sources.

No, they are not.

Please show us ANY sources that claim "...increase in brain diseases, a decrease in IQ and metabolic syndrome, bodies become defective, and so on" are caused by domestic dogs.

Tik tok is direct evidence of degeneration

Music and art are also gone.
The quality of goods has deteriorated significantly, at least in Europe.

Forum List

Back