How to protect yourself from dog hair and feces?

This is because the Americans are being driven out by the Germans. This is exactly the reason for the arrival of Trump, the devastation of California and texit
Dogs do more to save and help people than any other animals.

From guiding the blind, sniffing out drugs and explosives to getting help for a sick or injured owner. You are welcome to your opinion. But when you slander such a grand animal based on bullshit, I will call you out every time.

Dogs do more to save and help people than any other animals.

From guiding the blind, sniffing out drugs and explosives to getting help for a sick or injured owner. You are welcome to your opinion. But when you slander such a grand animal based on bullshit, I will call you out every time.

Go fuck yourself cretin. If dogs were good you would call your wife a stinky bitch and she would be happy

Of course, terrorists don't terrorize themselves, cretin. It mainly concerns children. Most dogs are too cowardly to attack a grown man

For every case of a dog attacking a child, I could find 5 where a dog saved a child. So spare me that bullshit.

Once again you are getting pissy. You post bogus claims and highly questionable anecdotal evidence, and the get made when I call you on it or correct you. You post like a child.

No, I wouldn't.

You seem fond of cows. Would you call your wife a cow? Or a heifer?
Yes, in Russia this is acceptable in a petting form, in any case it is not insulting, unless overweight is meant. In the vocabulary and idioms of the Slavic languages there are no offensive forms associated with a cow
There is a word "heifer" that refers to young girls, it's rude but not an insult.

Last edited:
Yes, in Russia this is acceptable in a petting form, in any case it is not insulting, unless overweight is meant. In the vocabulary and idioms of the Slavic languages there are no offensive forms associated with a cow
There is a word "heifer" that refers to young girls, it's rude but not an insult.

I have told my girlfriend she is "Cuter than a speckled puppy". She liked it.

These are degenerate people. Therefore, there is an explosive increase in brain diseases, a decrease in IQ and metabolic syndrome, bodies become defective, and so on.

As for the ancestors, they did not like dogs, this is clear from the vocabulary and other signs of culture.
Nothing that you are stating aligns with conventional science, modern medicine or even reality.

Forum List

Back