How to protect yourself from dog hair and feces?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Although it is said that a dog is a "friend of man," servility is not friendship.
Although they say that the dog has "nobility", there is absolutely nothing noble about it, it attacks children in a pack, likes to smear itself with shit, likes to eat shit, has a cowardly character, barks disgustingly, sexual promiscuity and so on. I think there is no animal in the world more shameful and unclean than a dog, so the vocabulary of most languages contains offensive epithets associated with dogs, wolves and jackals - bitch, smelly dog and so on

However, if someone still wants to defile himself by touching this unclean animal, that's his business. But why should others suffer because of this? How to isolate yourself from dog hair and feces, because they walk freely everywhere, and dog breeders do not even observe the rules of dog walking, they poop on beaches and stadiums, and so on.

A dog is, among other things, a source of deadly infections, such as rabies

Is there a means of protection when I accidentally touched a dog or there were feces on my shoes? How to treat the body and shoes?

Although it is said that a dog is a "friend of man," servility is not friendship.
Although they say that the dog has "nobility", there is absolutely nothing noble about it, it attacks children in a pack, likes to smear itself with shit, likes to eat shit, has a cowardly character, barks disgustingly, sexual promiscuity and so on. I think there is no animal in the world more shameful and unclean than a dog, so the vocabulary of most languages contains offensive epithets associated with dogs, wolves and jackals - bitch, smelly dog and so on

However, if someone still wants to defile himself by touching this unclean animal, that's his business. But why should others suffer because of this? How to isolate yourself from dog hair and feces, because they walk freely everywhere, and dog breeders do not even observe the rules of dog walking, they poop on beaches and stadiums, and so on.

Is there a means of protection when I accidentally touched a dog or there were feces on my shoes? How to treat the body and shoes?
Whats with the dog shit today

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs.

My dogs do not eat shit, do not "smear themselves" in shit and do not bite anyone.

If I had to choose between saving my dogs or saving you I would choose my dogs.

• Banned
My dogs do not eat shit, do not "smear themselves" in shit and do not bite anyone.
I can't check every dog. I don't touch dogs and I don't touch those who touch dogs, I try to avoid going to visit them. I consider them unclean.

• Banned
I'm guessing that suicide is the only alternative.
Or an adequate policy of the authorities. More recently, there was a time when dogs were shoted, and unscrupulous dog breeders were at least punished.

I can't check every dog. I don't touch dogs and I don't touch those who touch dogs, I try to avoid going to visit them. I consider them unclean.

I have no doubt. Here it should be noted that many dog breeders are just stupid and follow fashion. But the fanatics give themselves away. It is well known that in aristocratic cultures touching a dog was considered unacceptable (and now it partly remains), and on the other hand, some myths tell that in some peoples the ancestors had sexual relations with wolves. Currently, it has been scientifically proven that there are horizontal genetic transmissions (reverse transcriptase), so these myths may have real grounds, so you may be carrying dog blood in you

0c675132e8a56f02c6048f3ea5e14d17.jpg

I have no doubt. Here it should be noted that many dog breeders are just stupid and follow fashion. But the fanatics give themselves away. It is well known that in aristocratic cultures touching a dog was considered unacceptable (and now it partly remains), and on the other hand, some myths tell that in some peoples the ancestors had sexual relations with wolves. Currently, it has been scientifically proven that there are horizontal genetic transmissions (reverse transcriptase), so these myths may have real grounds, so you may be carrying dog blood in you
I'm not a dog breeder.

And no people do not "carry dog blood" in their bodies.

You know how it is in Russia these days. With their war going on and their economy crashing like it is, many Russians are having to resort to alternative sources of food.

It's only natural that rupol2020 would ponder such things as he sits at the table, eating his doggie stroganoff. :04:
It is curious that in the RF there are separate laws for the protection of dogs, in particular, it is forbidden to grow dogs as a source of meat. As far as I remember, this is the only animal that cannot be raised for meat. Is there something similar in the USA?

I think that the problem here is not in the economy, but in the fact that in 2009 the world is absolutely dominated by the left dog power, they secretly worship dogs, this is their cult. The dog is the embodiment of the ideal slave and an attribute of the Negral - the king of evil, plague and hell.

I'm not a dog breeder.

And no people do not "carry dog blood" in their bodies.
If we assume that the myths about the copulation of women with wolves have real grounds, given the reverse transcriptase, this is quite likely. In any case, this could explain the irrational canine love and the cult of dogs

If we assume that the myths about the copulation of women with wolves have real grounds, given the reverse transcriptase, this is quite likely. In any case, this could explain the irrational canine love and the cult of dogs
"If we assume"

that right there makes everything else that follows the phrase bull shit.

I don't quite understand, what these stray dogs are eating now. Now there are a huge number of them, and they are quite large, but I don't see any places for large feeding of these dogs. A friend of mine keeps two large dogs in the yard, he feeds them meat waste, such as chicken heads, he buy them, he is quite rich, but it costs him quite a lot. Given the poor financial situation of citizens, it becomes a mystery. What do these dogs eat? Who feeds them?

"If we assume"

that right there makes everything else that follows the phrase bull shit.
People wouldn't just defile themselves with such tales. The languages they speak now clearly show that the native speakers despised dogs. Even nowadays even a dog-worshipper does not call his children dog epithets. And there is no rational explanation for dog worship

Forum List

Back