How to not get MonkeyPox.

Latest i've found on Monkey pox by that female demon from hell LeanaWen. What a load of mealymouthed bullshit that typically comes out of this harpies mouth.

children with monkeypox. Someone needs to be digging further into how that happens. Yes they are using the excuse that these children were in contact with these homos/pedos/trans. WHAT KIND of contact is the 64 dollar question. Seein' as the left is all up into doin' it for the chil'ren, I'm sure they're looking into it.
Might be very revealing of what sort of relationships exist in families that have gay "parents".

Here's a handy guide that will keep you from getting MonkeyPox.

1. Don't have sex with someone with Monkeypox.
2. Don't touch or kiss a person with Monkeypox.
3. Don't sleep in a bed where someone with Monkeypox sleeps.
4. Don't share clothing with someone with Monkeypox.
5. Don't share food or utensils with someone with Monkeypox.

That ought to do it, no need for a replay of the Covid vaccine/shutdown insanity.

1659708727329.png

wapo don't have to wonder. Americans are going to be avoiding homos and trans. See what you're done there?? and especially any homos with big ole pustules on their bodies. Although...we already know that homo suggestions for perverts says if you got any of those pustules then wear a long sleeved shirt or put bandaids on them so no one will know you have them. Why don't you just make them wear masks so the rest of us will know who they are. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Here's a handy guide that will keep you from getting MonkeyPox.

1. Don't have sex with someone with Monkeypox.
2. Don't touch or kiss a person with Monkeypox.
3. Don't sleep in a bed where someone with Monkeypox sleeps.
4. Don't share clothing with someone with Monkeypox.
5. Don't share food or utensils with someone with Monkeypox.

That ought to do it, no need for a replay of the Covid vaccine/shutdown insanity.
But but but what if you want to have sex, kiss, sleep in bed with, or share clothing and food with someone with Monkeypox? Social injustice, social injustice, I'm telling you.

Reminds me of many moons ago about a joke I heard when Aids first came out. Can I say an inappropriate joke here? Back then they discovered that Aids seemed to be confined to two main groups, Haitian refugees and gay men. The joke was something like, how do you explain to your parents that you have aids and that you are really a Haitian refugee?

Forum List

Back