How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
DN6qWN5WkAEVKUI.jpg

The things is as well, this church has a camera recording every service. so these murders are on tape

And watch how quick the tapes will be sold (by other white people) on the dark web or some shit.

They'll do anything for money

Funny but I was under the impression they looked like this:

Baltimore.jpg
come back when u admit the race u r from, stop being ashamed

DN6qWN5WkAEVKUI.jpg

The things is as well, this church has a camera recording every service. so these murders are on tape

And watch how quick the tapes will be sold (by other white people) on the dark web or some shit.

Baltimore.jpg

As previously explained I am not White nor ashamed of my ancestry...the extent to which this admission cripples your otherwise racist invective is obvious...hence the point is effortlessly made...you're an avowed racist Paul, and an accompanying hypocrite as well...don't fret you are in wide company...

DN6qWN5WkAEVKUI.jpg

Baltimore.jpg

As previously explained I am not White nor ashamed of my ancestry...the extent to which this admission cripples your otherwise racist invective is obvious...hence the point is effortlessly made...you're an avowed racist Paul, and an accompanying hypocrite as well...don't fret you are in wide company...
Ventura, obviously a beaner. :biggrin:

Says the guy from the race that has killed billions of its own people. :laugh:

pretty sure that I already announced that I'm not White...alert me when it sinks in idiot....please explain how internecine fratricide equates to 'racial superiority'...I'm all ears
I dont care what you announced white boy. Alert me when you think I care about you being ashamed of being white.

E
even if I were White it wouldn't shame me near as much as being black
Obviously you are ashamed of being white. Youre claiming you arent.
he Ventura77 is not white, he won,t say what race he is, because that will put him on the Defence, the funny thing he tries to act n al factual, but he prolly thinks like this because a black man banged a girl he was into, but could not get, or a black kicked his ass at school, trust me it's some petty shit, that has burned him deep

pretty sure that I already announced that I'm not White...alert me when it sinks in idiot....please explain how internecine fratricide equates to 'racial superiority'...I'm all ears
I dont care what you announced white boy. Alert me when you think I care about you being ashamed of being white.

E
even if I were White it wouldn't shame me near as much as being black
Obviously you are ashamed of being white. Youre claiming you arent.

Why on earth would I be ashamed of being White dumbo? Now being black that is another story....I think I told you several times that I'm not White...obviously your racist brain cannot process this...

DN6qWN5WkAEVKUI.jpg

Baltimore.jpg

so tel us what race u r ? U see white ppl do this, they don't like to say what part of Europe they r from, they say Sweden or Swiss, but then u find out they from Albania or Kazakhstan. So tell us what race u r ? Don't worry I won't clown lol

Make a decision. Are you going to be Black or are you going to be what whites wish you to be? Once you make that decision there are some key things you must put in place if you select the first option.

1.Educate yourself. Not just formally but informally. Our people invented education. Its not a white thing. We were the first to write. The first to practice math. The first to practice the sciences astronomy being one of the foundational sciences we studied. If you are engaged in study keep in the back of your mind that Black people were the ones that first possessed this knowledge so if the source you are learning it from is white they may not even be qualified to teach it. Look around for other methods of learning it notably African methods. Stop looking to whites to provide the truth about history. Give it up. Its a lost cause. Whites have lied about history every since they decided that they were "superior". The rare few that do tell the truth are hard to find.

2. Symbols and images are important. I'm not very religious but I am spiritual. Remember god gave us law not religion. You should have a image of a Black deity be it a Black Jesus, Black Madonna, or God himself as a Black man as pointed out in the bible/torah. You should surround yourself with Black images from Africa. Adinkra symbols are amazing and from West Africa. They encapsulate Black thought and concepts and will keep you protected from white thought.

3. Take 10 minutes of each day to marvel at the things your people have done in the past and their ability to survive and thrive in the present. Always remember the goal is to thrive not just survive. Be unapologetically Black. Contrary to rumor there is nothing racist about being in love with being a Black person. Think about it seriously. What could possibly be wrong with loving who you are and the fact that you belong to an amazing, incredibly talented group of people? When you use these 3 principles you will be shielded from all the mental noise that abounds in everyday life here in the US.

Remember no one can stop you except....you. No matter how many obstacles are put in your way by whites you cant give up. You simply find a way to go through, around, or over those obstacles. There is no room for growth inside your comfort zone. You owe it to yourself to be best you can be.
I stopped reading when you said blacks were the first to invent writing.
What makes you think I wrote this for you to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back