How To Make It Being Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks are on a trajectory. They should not be deterred. Telling blacks to tone down the violence is wrong. That's what gives them will to live. Become even MORE violent. Disregard others and embrace their superiority and ONLY their superiority. Demand that their superiority be recognized and respected.

Then the division will take on a life of its own and be unstoppable.

Gee that's odd because this putative "superiority" is nowhere to be found...instead we see a pattern of almost conscious cultural deterioration and a collective idiocy so disarming that one dares to make sense of it...you have the lowest average IQs on the planet...this trait is easily confirmed by the static nature of the prevalent 'Black condition'...you languish in abject poverty and internecine savagery, all the while blaming "whitey fo holdin us down'...
^^^White people talking about intellect again even though they had to be taught civilization twice after flunking the first time. :laugh:

I entirely understand your delusions of 'superiority' Asc...after all the reality doesn't offer much confirmation does it? In fact Blacks occupy the lowest levels of economic/academic potential in spite of decades of giveaways: section-eight housing...food stamps...Affirmative-Action...countless disparate-impact rulings...integration laws...child-care...etc...etc. Behold the grand 'superiority' of Black culture in America!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll give you an A for effort but again please dont talk about intellect when your people needed 400 years of hand outs and Black people still outdo you.
laugh.gif
Black people have outdone whites? When you all land ONE black ass on the moon, come back and we'll talk.

Blacks are on the bottom-rung of every culture they settle in around the globe...their low IQ and propensity for impulse-violence literally determine their trajectory in every corner of the earth...

They already knew how to farm.
You taught them nothing.
Justifying human slavery is abhorant.

Your ancestors fled to a country that gave them freedom. The ancestors of many black Americans were taken to that same country and enslaved. Big difference.
They were ultimately freed into a free country which was much more civilized than anything in Africa, and the freed slaves didn't hate it so much that they stayed, even as they were little more than slaves at the start.
Not justifying slavery, just pointing out that ultimately, bringing blacks over here as slaves was beneficial to their future generations. Maybe they should pay US reparations for putting up with them and trying to help them, instead of having sent them all back to Africa once they were freed.
And FYI, the Chinese are now teaching them how to grow food in Africa.

You keep talking about the Chinese teaching Africans to grow food. I know that's not true but why don't you show proof?
China helps African farmers relieve hunger - World - Chinadaily.com.cn
China is on a mission to modernize African farming—and grow a market for its own companies

So allow me to understand what you are saying. China is teaching the entire African continent how to farm. I don't think so.
Africans have been farming for centuries. They know how to farm. China might be providing technology Africans need but actually teaching them to farm, I don't think so.
Allow me to be blunt here. The African nations that are struggling now are doing so because of whites.

really stupid? Curious that you provide no link to prove your thesis...You don't even grasp the motivation behind the Chinese mission: they are teaching Africans how to MODERNIZE FARMING....even prior to contact with European Whites Black Africans languished in poverty and internecine savagery of tribal warfare...they really didn't need any White assistance in the studied arts of cultural deterioration...

Dum shit.

They already knew how to farm.
You taught them nothing.
Justifying human slavery is abhorant.

Your ancestors fled to a country that gave them freedom. The ancestors of many black Americans were taken to that same country and enslaved. Big difference.
They were ultimately freed into a free country which was much more civilized than anything in Africa, and the freed slaves didn't hate it so much that they stayed, even as they were little more than slaves at the start.
Not justifying slavery, just pointing out that ultimately, bringing blacks over here as slaves was beneficial to their future generations. Maybe they should pay US reparations for putting up with them and trying to help them, instead of having sent them all back to Africa once they were freed.

You keep talking about the Chinese teaching Africans to grow food. I know that's not true but why don't you show proof?
China is on a mission to modernize African farming—and grow a market for its own companies

So allow me to understand what you are saying. China is teaching the entire African continent how to farm. I don't think so.
Africans have been farming for centuries. They know how to farm. China might be providing technology Africans need but actually teaching them to farm, I don't think so.
Allow me to be blunt here. The African nations that are struggling now are doing so because of whites.
There are pretty much no whites left in Africa, so stop whining about them. And yes, the Chinese are teaching Africans proper farming techniques on a large scale.

No the Chiinese are not teaching all of Africa farming techniques stupid white boy.

really stupid? Curious that you provide no link to prove your thesis...You don't even grasp the motivation behind the Chinese mission: they are teaching Africans how to MODERNIZE FARMING....even prior to contact with European Whites Black Africans languished in poverty and internecine savagery of tribal warfare...they really didn't need any White assistance in the studied arts of cultural deterioration...

Dum shit.

self-reflection no doubt?

Comments like the one from insecure whites like Ventura is the main reason Black people must divorce themselves from white philosophy. These things will rain down on you daily in various forms in an attempt to brainwash you into believing their silly ideas. If you hear something enough times without counter balancing it with facts then you risk accepting it as the truth. This is why whites so desperately want you to believe their non stop lies. Black people hear and see negative stuff about themselves all day everyday from insecure whites. This is why its important to be able to counter it with the truth. When I say counter I dont mean prove it to whites. I mean know it internally like you would know the love you have for your child. White people dont want you to be aware of the truth which is why you must find it. Search it out. Understand the context whites are coming from. If you knew the only reason you could read and write is because the very people you want to believe to be inferior gave you the skill, how insecure would you feel? Like I said in the OP some whites will tell the truth and they will sum it up in a way that will tell you whites instinctively are intimidated by wisdom they cant totally understand but know is the basis for their best civilizations.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "
-Constantine de Volney

Last edited:

There are pretty much no whites left in Africa, so stop whining about them. And yes, the Chinese are teaching Africans proper farming techniques on a large scale.

No the Chiinese are not teaching all of Africa farming techniques stupid white boy.

Not White you mindless drone

Ok pink boy. You know what we mean by white.

Comments like the one from insecure whites like Ventura is the main reason Black people must divorce themselves from white philosophy. These things will rain down on you daily in various forms in an attempt to brainwash you into believing their silly ideas. If you hear something enough times without counter balancing it with facts then you risk accepting it as the truth. This is why whites so desperately want you to believe their non stop lies. Black people hear and see negative stuff about themselves all day everyday from insecure whites. This is why its important to be able to counter it with the truth. When I say counter I dont mean prove it to whites. I mean know it internally like you would know the love you have for your child. White people dont want you to be aware of the truth which is why you must find it. Search it out. Understand the context whites are coming from. If you knew the only reason you could read and write is because the very people you want believe to be inferior gave you the skill how insecure would you feel? Like I said in the OP some whites will tell the truth and they will sum it up in a way that will tell you whites instinctively are intimidated by wisdom they cant totally understand but know is the basis for their best civilizations.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites! "
-Constantine de Volney

Not White dummy, but please don't let that little annoyance detract you from your standardized racist drool...perhaps you can explain how this putative 'superior' race mysteriously devolved to the point where they are at today? Languishing in abject poverty and incomparable idiocy...

My God are you dumb...sigh

Comments like the one from insecure whites like Ventura is the main reason Black people must divorce themselves from white philosophy. These things will rain down on you daily in various forms in an attempt to brainwash you into believing their silly ideas. If you hear something enough times without counter balancing it with facts then you risk accepting it as the truth. This is why whites so desperately want you to believe their non stop lies. Black people hear and see negative stuff about themselves all day everyday from insecure whites. This is why its important to be able to counter it with the truth. When I say counter I dont mean prove it to whites. I mean know it internally like you would know the love you have for your child. White people dont want you to be aware of the truth which is why you must find it. Search it out. Understand the context whites are coming from. If you knew the only reason you could read and write is because the very people you want believe to be inferior gave you the skill how insecure would you feel? Like I said in the OP some whites will tell the truth and they will sum it up in a way that will tell you whites instinctively are intimidated by wisdom they cant totally understand but know is the basis for their best civilizations.

-Constantine de Volney

Not White dummy, but please don't let that little annoyance detract you from your standardized racist drool...perhaps you can explain how this putative 'superior' race mysteriously devolved to the point where they are at today? Languishing in abject poverty and incomparable idiocy...
Of course your white boy. Dont worry about whatever state you feel we are in. Just know we are your superiors. Even in a lull we are superior to you. Wake me when your people can create their own civilizations without our help and without having them fail.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Dont get frustrated pink boy. You have a mission and your inferiority complex depends on it.

-Constantine de Volney

Of course your white boy. Dont worry about whatever state you feel we are in. Just know we are your superiors. Even in a lull we are superior to you. Wake me when your people can create their own civilizations without our help and without having them fail.

" a lull?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are exactly as you appear in majority form: helpless savages bewildered by the assimilative process of modern civilization

Dont get frustrated pink boy. You have a mission and your inferiority complex depends on it.

Trust me knuckle-dragger, I am not concerned about my IQ superiority...merely your demonstrable statistical inferiority

Blacks are on a trajectory. They should not be deterred. Telling blacks to tone down the violence is wrong. That's what gives them will to live. Become even MORE violent. Disregard others and embrace their superiority and ONLY their superiority. Demand that their superiority be recognized and respected.

Then the division will take on a life of its own and be unstoppable.

Gee that's odd because this putative "superiority" is nowhere to be found...instead we see a pattern of almost conscious cultural deterioration and a collective idiocy so disarming that one dares to make sense of it...you have the lowest average IQs on the planet...this trait is easily confirmed by the static nature of the prevalent 'Black condition'...you languish in abject poverty and internecine savagery, all the while blaming "whitey fo holdin us down'...
^^^White people talking about intellect again even though they had to be taught civilization twice after flunking the first time. :laugh:

I entirely understand your delusions of 'superiority' Asc...after all the reality doesn't offer much confirmation does it? In fact Blacks occupy the lowest levels of economic/academic potential in spite of decades of giveaways: section-eight housing...food stamps...Affirmative-Action...countless disparate-impact rulings...integration laws...child-care...etc...etc. Behold the grand 'superiority' of Black culture in America!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll give you an A for effort but again please dont talk about intellect when your people needed 400 years of hand outs and Black people still outdo you.
laugh.gif
Black people have outdone whites? When you all land ONE black ass on the moon, come back and we'll talk.

Well maybe had whites allowed blacks into the space astronaut program when hey were going to the fucking moon, then perhaps your dumb white ass wouldn't be saying this. Sometimes whites like this must be taught stern lessons.

Thus beginneth the lesson entitled "The lie of white American greatness pt. 1"

img.webp
The Starving Time

The Starving Time

From the beginning, the settlers at Jamestown faced immense difficulties, but some of their problems were of their own making. They failed to plant crops early enough to assure a successful harvest. The initial choice of location was awful; their island home was little more than a malarial swamp during the summer months.

Many original settlers were unaccustomed to manual labor and had to be mobilized under the stern leadership of
John Smith and Thomas Dale.

The years 1609-10 are known as the "Starving Time." Food was in such short supply that graves were robbed and corpses eaten. One colonist murdered his wife and feasted on her flesh.

Food problems were compounded by continuing strife with the local native population. The Indians attempted to discourage white settlement by killing off the colonists' livestock.

In an effort to restore discipline to the community, two men who were caught stealing food from the common storehouse were tied to posts and left to starve.

In 1610, with hope seemingly extinguished, Jamestown was abandoned. The colonists boarded ships for the return trip to England. As their vessels prepared to clear the James River, a fleet appeared with reinforcements and supplies. The departing settlers were reluctantly persuaded to return to the colony.

Thus endeth the lesson.

-Constantine de Volney

" a lull?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are exactly as you appear in majority form: helpless savages bewildered by the assimilative process of modern civilization
Yep. Even if Blacks were in a lull we would still be your superiors.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trust me knuckle-dragger, I am not concerned about my IQ superiority...merely your demonstrable statistical inferiority
Of course youre concerned about your inferiority. If you werent then why would you be trying so hard to fool people into thinking you were superior?

Whites literally invented the term eating her out in 1610. :badgrin:

laugh.gif

Well maybe had whites allowed blacks into the space astronaut program when hey were going to the fucking moon, then perhaps your dumb white ass wouldn't be saying this. Sometimes whites like this must be taught stern lessons.

Thus beginneth the lesson entitled "The lie of white American greatness pt. 1"

img.webp
The Starving Time

The Starving Time

From the beginning, the settlers at Jamestown faced immense difficulties, but some of their problems were of their own making. They failed to plant crops early enough to assure a successful harvest. The initial choice of location was awful; their island home was little more than a malarial swamp during the summer months.

Many original settlers were unaccustomed to manual labor and had to be mobilized under the stern leadership of
John Smith and Thomas Dale.

The years 1609-10 are known as the "Starving Time." Food was in such short supply that graves were robbed and corpses eaten. One colonist murdered his wife and feasted on her flesh.

Food problems were compounded by continuing strife with the local native population. The Indians attempted to discourage white settlement by killing off the colonists' livestock.

In an effort to restore discipline to the community, two men who were caught stealing food from the common storehouse were tied to posts and left to starve.

In 1610, with hope seemingly extinguished, Jamestown was abandoned. The colonists boarded ships for the return trip to England. As their vessels prepared to clear the James River, a fleet appeared with reinforcements and supplies. The departing settlers were reluctantly persuaded to return to the colony.

Thus endeth the lesson.

...and yet oddly enough White Europeans effortlessly became masters to Blacks...how did that work?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back