How to lie about climate change predictions

O.K.

Let's say, it is a given that everything in your video is true.

What do you want to happen?

:dunno:

Unfortunately for us all, the scientists have correctly predicted the climate;

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......

I just love Earf day in DC, where all the elite stars who must show their support are flown in on private jets, arrive at the mall in a limo, and then use small cities of energy, to sing their songs of Koombaya.

Unfortunately for us all, the scientists have correctly predicted the climate;

245053151_10158841472332408_1658539943253252631_n.jpg

The Vostock Ice cores provide a 450,000 year side by side record of CO2 LAGGING temperature on both increase and decline, yet you allege that starting in 1850, CO2 became a driver of temperature. Did CO2 change in 1850?

How much of a temperature increase is caused by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM? Can you show us your experiments and lab work?

The global economy was shutdown for most of 2020 yet the CO2 readings at Mauna Loa increased as they've done every other year. This appears to provide scientific evidence that in fact human activity does not move global CO2.

How does atmospheric CO2 heat the ocean? It takes far more energy to heat water than air. Yet this massive atmospheric heating is MIA.

The Vostock Ice cores provide a 450,000 year side by side record of CO2 LAGGING temperature on both increase and decline, yet you allege that starting in 1850, CO2 became a driver of temperature. Did CO2 change in 1850?

How much of a temperature increase is caused by increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM? Can you show us your experiments and lab work?

The global economy was shutdown for most of 2020 yet the CO2 readings at Mauna Loa increased as they've done every other year. This appears to provide scientific evidence that in fact human activity does not move global CO2.

How does atmospheric CO2 heat the ocean? It takes far more energy to heat water than air. Yet this massive atmospheric heating is MIA.
Tomorrow down here in Florida, it is supposed to be in the low 40s in the morning. How can this be when the world is "supposedly" warming year after year.

Tomorrow down here in Florida, it is supposed to be in the low 40s in the morning. How can this be when the world is "supposedly" warming year after year.
Right, it's physically impossible therefore your local temperature is a denier!!

Global warming means average temperature worldwide.
So 10 years ago, the highest temperature for my area was 10 degrees hotter, and with CO2 ever increasing year after year the the Earf warming up year after year because of the CO2, then my temperatures of this area should be 10 years higher right, not lower? Are you really just a stupid twit to deny "science"..

So 10 years ago, the highest temperature for my area was 10 degrees hotter, and with CO2 ever increasing year after year the the Earf warming up year after year because of the CO2, then my temperatures of this area should be 10 years higher right, not lower? Are you really just a stupid twit to deny "science"..
I said average temp worldwide, you idiot. YOU CAN'T READ.

I said average temp worldwide, you idiot. YOU CAN'T READ.
Let me see if you can understand this in a 3rd grade explaination.

You have a house, inside the house you have a basement, main level and 2nd floor. Got it?
You have a thermostat on the main floor of the house set for 72 degrees. Now cool air goes lower, while hot air rises. Science right?
So in the basement it might be 70 degrees while on the 2nd floor it is 74 degrees. Science.

Now if you raise the temperature of the thermostat by 5 degrees over 2 days, does the basement lose 2 degrees while the 2nd floor gains 7 degrees? No fucking way, the basement will be 75 degrees, the main floor 77 degrees and the 2nd floor 79 degrees. Oh, i am sorry, i forgot that Mathematics is "RACIST", and i should stop before you get real angry.

Forum List

Back