Zone1 How to know which Church is the True Church

By that logic anyone who lived before Christ cannot get in the heaven.
Only if you don't have the fulness of the Gospel. What is Heaven? Paul gave us the Lord's understanding with his revelations concerning the make up of Heaven with 3 degrees of glory, Celestial, Terrestrial and of the Stars (Telestial). Paul was caught up in the 3rd or Celestial Heaven, the Highest Degree of Heaven. But, the other two are attainable without Baptism and the Sealing or Binding ordinance Keys of Elijah. There will be those who are left in Spirit Prison in which Jesus went to preach to of those who came before Christ. Like those in the days of Noah. 1Peter 3:19... Hope that helps.

That's not how this works bud. You made the claim, and offered a verse to support your claim. The verse you offered does not meet the standard of the claim you made. And no... I didn't even bother with the rest of what you wrote, after the part I quoted. Show us where the Bible commands or requires it. It's just that simple. The verses you offer... Do not.
You have made the claim that authority is not needed to receive the "Gift" of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands. I have given you the information that you refuse to read. How convenient. So, back up the claim. Go back first and read all that I've written. I have read all that you have written. That's how this works.

The Holy Spirit is a POWER, not a person.
Prove it? See, the Holy Ghost is a spirit. A spirit is a person without an earthly body. Like an angel. The Holy Ghost the authority to act in the name of the Father and Son and is the third member of the Godhead. This idea that any of the three are just a blob so large to fill the universe and yet so small to dwell in your heart is so illogical and bogus. Catholicism is full of magic and mysticism because of apostasy and can't receive revelation since its founding in 325 A.D. The only truth that came by way of the influence of the Holy Ghost was the Bible.

You have made the claim that authority is not needed to receive the "Gift" of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands. I have given you the information that you refuse to read. How convenient. So, back up the claim. Go back first and read all that I've written. I have read all that you have written. That's how this works.
I don't need to read what you have written. Scripture is far more than adequate. And the scripture you offered up, does not back your claim. Period.

No church is the true church. Religion is a construct of man, not god. One needs only to be a good person, and god will be pleased. Anyone who tells you that you have to belong to a particular church or religion is either stupid or brainwashed.

Meh, there are many different needs, hence many different ministries. Churches are social institutions and networks, first, last, and always, not theological seminaries. They are services. That is immediately obvious, but so many need to rewrite it all to suit themselves for some reason, even though it's jut fine and complete the way it is.

The old 'Constantine rewrote the Bible' bullshit has been shot down so many times now I just regard those who insist on repeating the lie yet gain are simply insane. They're just like conspiracy nuts, Nazis posting idiotic claims that Hitler's death camps never existed, and ' FDR was a Stalinist commie' silliness.

Last edited:
I don't need to read what you have written. Scripture is far more than adequate. And the scripture you offered up, does not back your claim. Period.
LOL! Are you Joe Biden? You say you don't have to read the scriptures I've given and then you claim scripture doesn't back up the claim. It most certainly does. There is a difference between receiving influence of the Holy Ghost and receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Influence doesn't require the laying on of hands but is only temporary. The Gift of the Holy Ghost is an ordinance (orderly) by way of the Laying on of Hands by one with proper Priesthood Authority and can be a constant companion. So, when the true Gospel is preached, the Holy Ghost influences those who believe the message of Jesus Christ so they can have a witness of Christ is the Son of God. But, that is only temporary until the Gift is given by one with Priesthood authority by the laying on of Hands. Then, the Holy Ghost may reside constantly with the person as long as the person remains righteous.

Forum List

Back