Zone1 I was granted admittance into a Traditional Catholic Order and I might get the blessing as Knight?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Good Evening Svetozar,

Yes, you were granted admittance into our Order, it seems that our communication on that was not clear. I greatly apologize for that. Next steps is to attempt to form an official Company in your local diocese and being recruiting local Catholic gentleman to join the Order. A good way to start is to organize "meet and greets" with local Catholic gentlemen and priests to discuss Church and social topics and enjoy fraternal company. I have done this over a few beers, organizing potlucks with families, and organizing hikes and spiritual retreats. To coordinate with the local ordinary, we will send a formal letter to introduce the Order and inform him that we have membership in the diocese.

Unfortunately, you will remain a "Member Candidate" until receiving the official pontifical blessing as a Knight. As an Order, we are still working to obtain and schedule such blessings as detailed in our Constitution & Code.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

In Christ Crucified and the Most Victorious Heart of Jesus,

Mortimer the Knight Crusader

I make now commercials and advertisements for their website, I leave a link to their website. I dont know if they appreciate me doing that, but they said I should recruit people.

Interesting approach to try and win back lost ground and some bright sparks have mixed Catholicism with elements of the Knights Templar and Freemasons for background and costume . Which actually is wrong at a serious and philosophical level. imho

Could be anything from an insidious cult to "religion made easy "for the not over discerning .

Women seem conspicuously absent in their "Come Join Us" literature so possibly it is, in part, a dressing up vehicle for men who do not really want to grow up .

What ever takes your fancy , but be wary of tithing and extra required financial commitments .

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Nobody should be a tool of or for anybody else .

Unless they give you a very good car and a six figure basic .

Well, maybe they shouldn't, but most people are too disinterested to think for themselves.
And that include the majority on this forum.

Forum List

Back