Zone1 Ricky Gervais Is a Stupid Clown

It is called comedy.
When he read "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
And followed that by "not a lot of detail is there?"
That is funny.
It is not meant to be taken literal. He is not a serious lecturer.
I do know he is an atheist yes, but this stand up performance is just an act.

Trouble is that he is smart . And fast .

Will always leave most Americans at the starting gate .

Last edited:
He makes ignorant jokes about the bible and confuses an important issue.

I don't know, I thought that it was sort of funny and I believe very strongly that God has a sense of humor. I don't think that he crossed the line anywhere.

It is called comedy.
When he read "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
And followed that by "not a lot of detail is there?"
That is funny.
It is not meant to be taken literal. He is not a serious lecturer.
I do know he is an atheist yes, but this stand up performance is just an act.

What he does is mock people's religion and only intolerant scum do that. The ignorant bastard ignores the truth-that the bible was written before there was any science. If i saw him in person, I would spit on the bastard.

Okay the guy's an idiot. He might not need God now, but he'll be on his knees pleading for His forgiveness when he finally sees Him face to face.

First of all, let me say I have never watched one of his specials.
I have only seen bits and pieces of his act, and then of course when he absolutely ripped to shreds the facade of Hollywood elites at the Golden Globes.

Having said that, Gervaise is anything but an idiot. He is obviously very smart. You may not like the man, who he is, what he says etc. etc. - but you can't call him an idiot because he is not one.
I personally thank God this man, and others like him - Bill Burr, Chappelle etc. are on stage and say the things they say. They all need to be said.
We may not like all they say, but it is important that they say it.

Forum List

Back