How to Handle the Marxist Marching in Our Cities

It's funny you support the very same people who oppose removing the Lenin statues in Ukraine.

You probably support the Communist Syriza bastards from Greece.

You probably like Milos Zeman, leftist Social Democrat and Putin supporter, as well as infamous drunk.

I wouldn't be surprised if you like Corbyn, a known Marxist.

And of course you have nothing against former Soviet KGB agents.

The real HW was not a commie bastard like you.
Fk them

True..but I like the idea of snipers putting the zap on some heads.

They're empty heads on top of that. They implode on impact.

I agree that snipers are way out of line, unless the bed wetters get over their fear of weapons and get violent like they used to do in the 70's

True..but I like the idea of snipers putting the zap on some heads.

They're empty heads on top of that. They implode on impact.

I agree that snipers are way out of line, unless the bed wetters get over their fear of weapons and get violent like they used to do in the 70's
True. Just poke their heads with a nail and all the air comes rushing out.

Make everyone who is arrested financially responsible for any destruction of private or public property. That will bring the chaos to a screeching halt. Maybe next time those idiots will consider peaceful demonstrations
I think a Trump administration just might do that.

GOD Bless the police!! :clap:

Continue doing what you are doing! :2up: This is how you handle scum in America!

Police hurled flash grenades and used tear gas on protesters on Saturday night as anti-Trump demonstrations continued across the country

Riot Squads Throw Flash Grenades And Tear Gas At Anti-Trump Protesters Chanting ‘Kill The Police’
This crap is being financed by George Soros, a foreign agitator, that's why I say fucki it man...shoot to kill. These people and BLM are revolutionary subversives.

Snipers need to take out the most vocal or the clear leaders of the March.

Take those who are wearing Marxist shirts and forcibly drop them off in North Korea. That's as Communist as you can get. I'd bet that they'd be messing their pants in that nation. They'd be headed for any border nearest to them and get shot in the process.

GOD Bless the police!! :clap:

Continue doing what you are doing! :2up: This is how you handle scum in America!

Police hurled flash grenades and used tear gas on protesters on Saturday night as anti-Trump demonstrations continued across the country

Riot Squads Throw Flash Grenades And Tear Gas At Anti-Trump Protesters Chanting ‘Kill The Police’
This crap is being financed by George Soros, a foreign agitator, that's why I say fucki it man...shoot to kill. These people and BLM are revolutionary subversives.

Just shoot Soros then.

CIA Black Op...or, when we normalize relations with Israel perhaps we can talk Mossad into doing it.

It's funny you support the very same people who oppose removing the Lenin statues in Ukraine.

You probably support the Communist Syriza bastards from Greece.

You probably like Milos Zeman, leftist Social Democrat and Putin supporter, as well as infamous drunk.

I wouldn't be surprised if you like Corbyn, a known Marxist.

And of course you have nothing against former Soviet KGB agents.

The real HW was not a commie bastard like you.
Fk them

Lmfao!

Forum List

Back