How to Handle the Marxist Marching in Our Cities

You call these protestors Marxist and in the same breath you think snipers need to take them out. I think you are confused about what country you are in. You must think you are in Russia where they kill and jail their opponents.
You are radical anti American anarchist Marxist subversives. You advocate violence. You must be dealt with by whatever force necessary to preserve the peace in our communities.

No.

Snipers are much too draconian.

Simple water cannons, tear gas, rubber bullets, mounted police with truncheons, and the occasional police or National Guard phalanx or testudo will do nicely.
True..but I like the idea of snipers putting the zap on some heads.
Nahhhhh... save that in case it's ever truly needed... like swatting a mosquito with a battleship... these are just petty little LibTard pissants, whining...
Smash them early. They will carry the lesson with them for the next 4 years.
Smash them? Only if they persist in disrupting public life and destroying property and endangering lives.

Kill them? No. At least not until they force the issue, to an extreme that I do not believe they intend to pursue.

Remember. These may be LibTards. These may be whiny little bitches. But they're mostly young people. And our fellow countrymen.They pose no existential threat.
They are a threat. They are advocating violence. They are advocating intimidating members of the electoral college. They are subversives.
Right now they're merely rubbing their little Liberal pekkers against their little Liberal honeys and trying to come up with a way to travel back in time one week.

They haven't earned summary execution.

You call these protestors Marxist and in the same breath you think snipers need to take them out. I think you are confused about what country you are in. You must think you are in Russia where they kill and jail their opponents.
You are radical anti American anarchist Marxist subversives. You advocate violence. You must be dealt with by whatever force necessary to preserve the peace in our communities.

When have I advocated for violence? You're just making up shit and trying to villianize every progressive because they won't bow down to your cult leader Trump and kiss his ass.

Says Russian op Bush92.

America was founded on anarchy. Without anarchist, we would be still under British rule.

You sound like a straight up communist.

Make everyone who is arrested financially responsible for any destruction of private or public property. That will bring the chaos to a screeching halt. Maybe next time those idiots will consider peaceful demonstrations

America was founded on anarchy. Without anarchist, we would be still under British rule.

You sound like a straight up communist.
America was not founded on anarchy. It was founded on the principles of Liberty and a social contract.

When have I advocated for violence? You're just making up shit and trying to villianize every progressive because they won't bow down to your cult leader Trump and kiss his ass.
I can watch a fucking TV.

True..but I like the idea of snipers putting the zap on some heads.
Nahhhhh... save that in case it's ever truly needed... like swatting a mosquito with a battleship... these are just petty little LibTard pissants, whining...
Smash them early. They will carry the lesson with them for the next 4 years.
Smash them? Only if they persist in disrupting public life and destroying property and endangering lives.

Kill them? No. At least not until they force the issue, to an extreme that I do not believe they intend to pursue.

Remember. These may be LibTards. These may be whiny little bitches. But they're mostly young people. And our fellow countrymen.They pose no existential threat.
They are a threat. They are advocating violence. They are advocating intimidating members of the electoral college. They are subversives.
Right now they're merely rubbing their little Liberal pekkers against their little Liberal honeys and trying to come up with a way to travel back in time one week.

They haven't earned summary execution.
Whiskey Rebellion and Washington. They have now become a threat to the Republic.

Make everyone who is arrested financially responsible for any destruction of private or public property. That will bring the chaos to a screeching halt. Maybe next time those idiots will consider peaceful demonstrations
They can't pay for shit because they don't have a fucking job.

Several thousand hours of community service for those who can't pay.

Several thousand hours of community service for those who can't pay.
Equal to...about 5 years in prison. Throw some of those liberal white boys in there and see how they bond with their " revolutionary black brothers."

Forum List

Back