How to get to Heaven? Does Heaven really Exist?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
I have questions.
Do you?

What does it take to get into the Jesus Heaven?

1). I have been taught that this below is true.
Correct me if I am wrong.

I have questions.
Do you?

Take an Uber. Don’t be cheap.

Are you NOT willing to have an actual discussion?

I want to know....."How do I get to Heaven"
or
I want to know....."Does Heaven even Exist"
Faith is not based on fact. Whatever faith you have will show you the way. Based on your posts here you’re doomed to Hell. That’s just my opinion, however.

I have questions.
Do you?

Heaven or Hell is in your mind, the same as sex.

Faith is not based on fact. Whatever faith you have will show you the way. Based on your posts here you’re doomed to Hell. That’s just my opinion, however.
Are you suggesting that there is in FACT a Heaven and a Hell?

I disagree.
You just want to put me down.
I get it.

Question for AzogtheDefiler
What do YOU need to do to get into Heaven, assuming you believe in Heaven.

Don't comment upon me, just yourself.
What do you NEED TO DO to access Heaven?

The only reason anyone would become a Christian is because they trusted someone else when they said God exists, and he would do good things for them. Would you trust those other people to make all the other, less important choices for you, like what car to buy, or which job to take, or what to eat for supper?

Are you suggesting that there is in FACT a Heaven and a Hell?

I disagree.
You just want to put me down.
I get it.

Question for AzogtheDefiler
What do YOU need to do to get into Heaven, assuming you believe in Heaven.

Don't comment upon me, just yourself.
What do you NEED TO DO to access Heaven?
I just told you that your faith will show you the way. Faith isn’t based on fact. Learn to read.

I just told you that your faith will show you the way. Faith isn’t based on fact. Learn to read.
BUT....... You deny the truth.

Just tell me, without deflecting, ...........

How does one get to Heaven?

Depending on your Faith and Belief. Some people believe we don't go to either Heaven or Hell. Some may argue that you go to one or the other. Some will take it as far as, "Well, if this (Earth) is Hell/Heaven, why go anywhere else? If I die...my soul will decide my fate."

Like I said, there is no right or wrong answer.

Depending on your Faith and Belief. Some people believe we don't go to either Heaven or Hell. Some may argue that you go to one or the other. Some will take it as far as, "Well, if this (Earth) is Hell/Heaven, why go anywhere else? If I die...my soul will decide my fate."

Like I said, there is no right or wrong answer.
Christians claim there is.

So a Serial Murderer can claim to be "born again" and

get into your Heaven?

Help me understand your thinking.

No, it's not about merely claiming to be born again. It's about actually becoming born again. And no one can pull the wool over God's eyes, so to speak.

Heaven or Hell is in your mind, the same as sex.
Hell is for Satan and his followers.

"And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:10

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

Those who rise and go to heaven will not see what happens to the sinners and non-believers. Those who are destined for the Lake of Fire see what happens to those who go to heaven.

"And in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side." Luke 16:23

No, it's not about merely claiming to be born again. It's about actually becoming born again
I need help.

My Son passed from Cancer at 11, and he mentioned GOD often.
He Prayed to his god before he passed.
I will want to see my Son Again if that POSSIBILITY even exists.

How do I see my son again?

Forum List

Back