How to get to Heaven? Does Heaven really Exist?

Well I believe that murder and killing are different. Killing somebody out of self-defense is totally different than murdering somebody who is innocent.

Yeah, but we all like to see these people who kill for whatever reasons "burn in Hell". It's so so easy for us to come to that conclusion. But seriously? Has anyone ever seen them go to hell - literally?

The answer is NO.

Having said that, I believe it's not up to us, if we go to Heaven or Hell. That is...if they are actually real places. No one on earth has gone to either of them come back to say, "I have solid proof of Hell (or Heaven). It's all pure speculations.

What does it take to get into the Jesus Heaven?
Jesus taught that the Kingdom of God was at hand--meaning within the reach of everyone. He said one must discern the will of the Father--and follow it. Turn away (repent) from disobedience and turn to obedience to the Father. He announced sins are forgiven when one turns away from them.

The Greek word for repent is "metanoia." Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

Jesus taught everyone how to become the best version of themselves. Being perfect does not mean doing perfect things. It means to BE perfect. To exist perfectly. So when one makes mistakes - which we all will - we should be truthful to ourselves about ourselves. That's how we exist perfectly.

Forum List

Back