Nonjudgmental Joe Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

1646414995375.png

Joe was asked by a reporter why he supported abortion being a Catholic who denounce it as murder.

“Why do you support abortion as a Catholic, defying church teaching?”

“I’ll tell you what, I don’t want to get into a debate with you on theology, but you know . . . well anyway,” Biden said.

We are used to this type of nonsensical verbiage from Joe Biden, but the reporter persisted.

When the reporter made a second attempt, Biden replied, “I’m not going to make a judgment for other people.”

So Joe is not going to judge murderers. Excellent! Let's just make it legal as well then.

But Joe does have a habit of judging, like the teenager Kyle Rittenhouse as a White supremacist, even though he has no history of it at all.

For that matter, how is Trump a racist? I've never heard Trump say anything remotely racist, yet Joe Biden is on record as calling black children "roaches" while calling Trump a racist

Joe Biden is a parasitical moral cancer on society that obtains his morality from the DNC.

He will lash out with judgment against non-woke people when they conflict with DNC ideology but refuses to do the same when it comes to Catholic theology.

Joe Biden's god is the DNC.

Forum List

Back