How to get people Vaccinated

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to
Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
actually, it's up to the individual.
Let me rephrase, up to the doctor to advise on whether to get it or not.
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.
Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.
and on that i can agree.
My MD told me that because I had the virus so early my antibodies are likely stronger than anything a vaccine would give me. So I am not getting vaccinated based on his recommendation. He is a Harvard Med School grad and affiliated with Mass General. One of the best hospitals in the world. For now I am not getting the vaccine.
How often are you supposed to get tested for antibody levels?
I get tested about once every eight weeks as I donate at the Red Cross but there is no set schedule. I have been consistently positive.
I gave blood to Red Cross mobile unit last week and was told they are testing for antibodies. Haven’t heard back but expect since it’s been a month since 2nd Moderna, should be solid!
Interesting as you are vaccinated. Correct. Testing. I have the app!

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.
No I don't believe that everyone needs a ventil;ator Pops. You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
Sarcasm would work if I thought you were intelligent.
Remind me why I sould give a shit about what you think

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.
No I don't believe that everyone needs a ventil;ator Pops. You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
Sarcasm would work if I thought you were intelligent.
Remind me why I sould give a shit about what you think
I am not sure but you must care since you keep responding. You seem less intelligent than I had previously thought.

Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:
For all you know, I am a 700 pound sack of goo.

It should be NOTHING to beat me in the Hotter Than Hell event, RIGHT?

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.

I’ll need specifics on the event so I can train appropriately.
I win, you vax and also loser ponies up 500 bucks plus travel expenses.
Come to Oregon and we’ll make it a 50 mile hike with a 50 lb backpack :D
Fuck that shit. Oregon is the Soviet Union. I may never be released to return to the land of the free.

Here:
https://www.hh100.org/Get that 50 mile shit outta here.

100 miles is for babies. I did STP (Seattle to Portland - 200 miles) in 95 degree heat a few summers ago :)
Good. Then you should have no problem with H'N'H with the 30mph 100 degree winds. Get ready to ride in echelons.

Note: I ride a hybrid bike “Specialized”. Prolly not as fast as your geeky road bike but I’ll whip ya anyway.
Looks like you wear the faggy cycling outfits too. Homey don’t play that. :lol:
I LOVE the faggoty outfits. After about 10 miles, clothing flapping on my skin starts to get really annoying.

Plus, I get to look faggoty.

:laughing0301: :banana:

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
I am not forcing you to do anything. Why are you forcing me?. You have been vaxxed. What's the problem? My body, my choice. You should NOT have the right to exclude me from normal life.

If you are a danger to others Businesses should have a right to not serve you.

Why should your wreakless behaviour put others in trouble..

Okay, first of all, Noah Webster, the word is "reckless". I don't even know what the fuck you were doing there. Having a stroke is my guess.

Second of all, there's a big difference between "a danger to others" and "I think you're a danger to others because I'm a paranoid moron".

I wish those businesses lots of luck with demanding people's private health information in the middle of struggling to re-open and not go under. That'll work out well.

I swear, you leftists get stupider every day, and never seem to hit bottom.

It's a personal choice but I believe that not getting it is a bad choice.
Thank you. It's a personal choice. I disagree on it being a bad choice, but at least we agree on not forcing it.

I am open to people convincing me that it is a good choice, but so far, I am not persuaded.

No one is forcing anyone to get the vaccination. At least not that I know of.

I come from a family that's got a lot of people in the medical and science fields. So I got vaccinated.

I know that doing so will help prevent new mutations of the virus.

Plus my favorite aunt died of the virus. I don't want people to go through what she went through and what my family has gone through because of her death.

I also have a friend who had the virus and is one of those who are now being called called a "long hauler." He had the virus and got through it. Mostly. He still is dealing with the problems the virus caused on his body. We don't know how long people will have to deal with those issues. I don't want more people to have to live with those problems.

it actually creates the new mutations. you should discuss with your family. If they agree with you, you're all wrong.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks

Wearing a mask prevents YOU from spreading it to someone else. Remember all the cartoon illustrations of this last spring / summer? The only one trying to FORCE any one to do any thing is you.

Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.
Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.
and on that i can agree.
My MD told me that because I had the virus so early my antibodies are likely stronger than anything a vaccine would give me. So I am not getting vaccinated based on his recommendation. He is a Harvard Med School grad and affiliated with Mass General. One of the best hospitals in the world. For now I am not getting the vaccine.

Sorry but that is bullshit... They reckon that the antibodies from infection stays in the body for 6 months... After that you canbe sure...

Proof of this was in the Brazilian city in Amazon where they got two waves of the virus about 9 months apart..

and on that i can agree.
I get tested about once every eight weeks as I donate at the Red Cross but there is no set schedule. I have been consistently positive.
I gave blood to Red Cross mobile unit last week and was told they are testing for antibodies. Haven’t heard back but expect since it’s been a month since 2nd Moderna, should be solid!

Red Cross follows me around like a thirsty vampire.
O positive - universal donor n all that :rolleyes-41:

Come back with the non fudge factored numbers...... Last I saw those numbers included -people that died with covid and not from covid. Also traffic deaths and gun shots were also included. the 580,000 number cannot be trusted.

Come back with the non fudge factored numbers...... Last I saw those numbers included -people that died with covid and not from covid. Also traffic deaths and gun shots were also included. the 580,000 number cannot be trusted.
since day one.

It's a personal choice but I believe that not getting it is a bad choice.
Thank you. It's a personal choice. I disagree on it being a bad choice, but at least we agree on not forcing it.

I am open to people convincing me that it is a good choice, but so far, I am not persuaded.

No one is forcing anyone to get the vaccination. At least not that I know of.

I come from a family that's got a lot of people in the medical and science fields. So I got vaccinated.

Plus my favorite aunt died of the virus. I don't want people to go through what she went through and what my family has gone through because of her death.

I also have a friend who had the virus and is one of those who are now being called called a "long hauler." He had the virus and got through it. Mostly. He still is dealing with the problems the virus caused on his body. We don't know how long people will have to deal with those issues. I don't want more people to have to live with those problems.

My sister-in-law's mother died from a reaction to the vaccine. She would have been fine, but for the vax. And her family has no liability recourse but whatever government-guaranteed liability protection CRUMBS our benevolent FedGov decides to hand out in its lazy-ass effort to maintain public health while giving Big Pharma incentives like a MOTHERFUCKER.

So, yes I do get the concept and science. I don't get the government shield, unless the FedGov and Big Pharma BOTH know that they cannot safely produce vaccines (they admittedly cannot).

and on that i can agree.

Sorry but that is bullshit... They reckon that the antibodies from infection stays in the body for 6 months... After that you canbe sure...

Proof of this was in the Brazilian city in Amazon where they got two waves of the virus about 9 months apart..

I'm curious? Why don't you mind your own damn busines we aren't geting the Vax and there isns't a damn thing you can about it. Good lord you people are terrified little children.

and on that i can agree.

Red Cross follows me around like a thirsty vampire.
O positive - universal donor n all that :rolleyes-41:
Boom! I am A+

They follow me too LOL

Forum List

Back