How to get people Vaccinated

This is so typical of you people who will take a grain of truth and spin it into a web of lies and misinformation
so you're saying I don't live in america? you know, where there's freedom of choice? hipa laws. laws in general. laws that tell me I can tell you to dumpster dive for all I care? those typical truths? what the fk is wrong with you anti america fking ass? fk.....YOU!! you fking go inject your sorry ass with gasoline, I give a shit. you don't have any fking right to say shit to me. so SHUT UP

This is so typical of you people who will take a grain of truth and spin it into a web of lies and misinformation
so you're saying I don't live in america? you know, where there's freedom of choice? hipa laws. laws in general. laws that tell me I can tell you to dumpster dive for all I care? those typical truths? what the fk is wrong with you anti america fking ass? fk.....YOU!! you fking go inject your sorry ass with gasoline, I give a shit. you don't have any fking right to say shit to me. so SHUT UP
Holy fucking shit! Get a grip! It's apparent that you are triggered by my documenting the fact that anti vax fears are spread by propaganda. At the same time you you do not seem to have the acument to actually address that issue. Rather, you go off on a rant about freedom and being anti American. You asked me "what the fuck is wrong with me" ? I won't bother to ask you the same question. I know what is wrong with you.

Holy fucking shit! Get a grip! It's apparent that you are triggered by my documenting the fact that anti vax fears are spread by propaganda. At the same time you you do not seem to have the acument to actually address that issue. Rather, you go off on a rant about freedom and being anti American. You asked me "what the fuck is wrong with me" ? I won't bother to ask you the same question. I know what is wrong with you.
You’re just and anti american asshole.

why you’re so obsessed with what I do is my evidence

You’re just and anti american asshole.

why you’re so obsessed with what I do is my evidence
You can call me whatever the fuck you want. Any rational person following this knows the truth. You should really get some help with your anger and other emotional issues

Well since it was YOUR side who went around claiming they wouldn’t get the vaccine because Trump got it done, you don’t have any room to talk about propaganda. People can NOT be forced to get any vaccine. Hipa laws still apply.

You can call me whatever the fuck you want. Any rational person following this knows the truth. You should really get some help with your anger and other emotional issues
The irony in your post is hilarious. Says the guy who can’t accept my rights

Well since it was YOUR side who went around claiming they wouldn’t get the vaccine because Trump got it done, you don’t have any room to talk about propaganda. People can NOT be forced to get any vaccine. Hipa laws still apply.
Trump got it done? Trump sat on his elephant ass for most of the year, denying that Covid was a problem, until it became clear that it would be a problem for his re-election. Even then, production and distribution was abysmal. Then Bide got it done. And you keep bleating about being forced to get vaxed while your sorry ass can't actually make a case as to why you should not.

The irony in your post is hilarious. Says the guy who can’t accept my rights
I accept your right to be an ignorant, lying asshole

Trump got it done? Trump sat on his elephant ass for most of the year, denying that Covid was a problem, until it became clear that it would be a problem for his re-election. Even then, production and distribution was abysmal. Then Bide got it done. And you keep bleating about being forced to get vaxed while your sorry ass can't actually make a case as to why you should not.
Hey ding dong, where did I mention if people should be getting vaccinated or not? I merely pointed out the truth that YOUR side, including Harris, declared they would not get the vaccine because TRUMP was responsible for getting it done. Biden got nothing done except fucking up distribution and undermining the vaccine’s effectiveness. Again dim bulb, you can NOT force people to get any medical procedure, including vaccinations. No matter how much you whine, cry, and act like the south end of a north bound horse.

Hey ding dong, where did I mention if people should be getting vaccinated or not? I merely pointed out the truth that YOUR side, including Harris, declared they would not get the vaccine because TRUMP was responsible for getting it done. Biden got nothing done except fucking up distribution and undermining the vaccine’s effectiveness. Again dim bulb, you can NOT force people to get any medical procedure, including vaccinations. No matter how much you whine, cry, and act like the south end of a north bound horse.
Listen Kid. First of all you needto calm the fuck down. You sound as if your slobbering all over your self. And you barrage of ad hominems no not exactly add any credability to you bu;;shit. Most of your blather is either you lying of the result of you hearing something from a Trump ass sucker and swallowing the turd whole

Biden and Harris said that they did not trust trump to deliver a safe and effective vaccine. And within weeks of Biden taking over, production was ramped, distributionwas ramped up andwe are close to a point were everyone can get it

And why do you keep blathering about people man logical fallacybeing forced to get the vaccine. I did said that they should be -at least not by the governement. Private employers and schools are an other story. Schools have required other vaccines for a long time, and as is the case with those others-exceptions can be made. So shut the fuck up with your straw man logical fallacy bullshit

Listen Kid. First of all you needto calm the fuck down. You sound as if your slobbering all over your self. And you barrage of ad hominems no not exactly add any credability to you bu;;shit. Most of your blather is either you lying of the result of you hearing something from a Trump ass sucker and swallowing the turd whole

Biden and Harris said that they did not trust trump to deliver a safe and effective vaccine. And within weeks of Biden taking over, production was ramped, distributionwas ramped up andwe are close to a point were everyone can get it

And why do you keep blathering about people man logical fallacybeing forced to get the vaccine. I did said that they should be -at least not by the governement. Private employers and schools are an other story. Schools have required other vaccines for a long time, and as is the case with those others-exceptions can be made. So shut the fuck up with your straw man logical fallacy bullshit
You’re the one throwing a fit fag boy. I merely stated a fact and as usual you throw a tantrum. No bullshit here asshole. Your side claimed they wouldn’t touch the vaccine because TRUMP got it done. Your bleating doesn’t change that fact. SO go fuck yourself (or your boyfriend) and piss off.

lantern2814 Whats so god damned funny Lantern? Clearly you do not burn that bright

You’re the one throwing a fit fag boy. I merely stated a fact and as usual you throw a tantrum. No bullshit here asshole. Your side claimed they wouldn’t touch the vaccine because TRUMP got it done. Your bleating doesn’t change that fact. SO go fuck yourself (or your boyfriend) and piss off.
You don't learn to quick do you?You are making a god damned ass of yourself

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to
silly boy those opposed to taking the shot are not deranged like you TDS antirights fascist are
I'll choose to take the shot or not otherwise you and jo can go fuck each other

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
you're a good little goose-stepping antirights fascist

Gee boy, Harris claimed she wouldn't take the vaccine due to TRUMP being the man responsible. Seems you're the one looking like an ass.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
you're a good little goose-stepping antirights fascist
he is against liberty like them all.

Forum List

Back