How to get people Vaccinated

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.
No I don't believe that everyone needs a ventil;ator Pops. You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
Sarcasm would work if I thought you were intelligent.
Remind me why I sould give a shit about what you think
I am not sure but you must care since you keep responding. You seem less intelligent than I had previously thought.
I just enjoy jerking you around.

It's a personal choice but I believe that not getting it is a bad choice.
Thank you. It's a personal choice. I disagree on it being a bad choice, but at least we agree on not forcing it.

I am open to people convincing me that it is a good choice, but so far, I am not persuaded.

No one is forcing anyone to get the vaccination. At least not that I know of.

I come from a family that's got a lot of people in the medical and science fields. So I got vaccinated.

I know that doing so will help prevent new mutations of the virus.

Plus my favorite aunt died of the virus. I don't want people to go through what she went through and what my family has gone through because of her death.

I also have a friend who had the virus and is one of those who are now being called called a "long hauler." He had the virus and got through it. Mostly. He still is dealing with the problems the virus caused on his body. We don't know how long people will have to deal with those issues. I don't want more people to have to live with those problems.

My sister-in-law's mother died from a reaction to the vaccine. She would have been fine, but for the vax. And her family has no liability recourse but whatever government-guaranteed liability protection CRUMBS our benevolent FedGov decides to hand out in its lazy-ass effort to maintain public health while giving Big Pharma incentives like a MOTHERFUCKER.

So, yes I do get the concept and science. I don't get the government shield, unless the FedGov and Big Pharma BOTH know that they cannot safely produce vaccines (they admittedly cannot).

I'm sorry she died of the vaccine.

I got both doses. First on February 25. Second March 15th.

I'm still alive.

The CDC just announced all those who are fully vaccinated don't have to wear masks in most public places indoors and outdoors.

That's because of the vaccine.

Without it, we would go back to where we were last winter and where India is now.

But, why would the federal government give such a wide-spread liability protection to Big Pharma if there was not a SIGNIFICANT risk of vax injury? It makes absolutely no sense.

Oh C’mon Boots - You are hunting for conspiracy theories again ;)
You know me. Sometimes I believe fake news outlets like CNBC:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html:laugh2:

I do know that when a few US hospitals were stretched to the limit, they sometimes had to help the ones with best chance of survival.
Pity the Docs.who were forced to make those decisions.
they fking laid off nurses and doctors, no in building hospital care. denied to patients already under doctors care. and no, hospitals did not fill up. If you can name me one, that would be the first.

No matter which source I were to provide, you’d call it bogus including AP & NPR.
So remind me why I would bother?

I am NOT getting a vaccine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, despite this "herd immunity"-thingy........the cases, like above, make some suggest we may be better off with a "herd thinning"-thingy.

Me?
I'm neutral.

However, the bride and I each got both our Moderna shots in March --in Florida. As did all our neighbors there.
And it changed a whole bunch of things for us.
For the better.
So, hoooya!

Well, despite this "herd immunity"-thingy........the cases, like above, make some suggest we may be better off with a "herd thinning"-thingy.

Me?
I'm neutral.

However, the bride and I each got both our Moderna shots in March --in Florida. As did all our neighbors there.
For the better.
So, hoooya!
I too am VERY interested in herd thinning but I have a VERY different idea on who needs to be thinned.

it actually creates the new mutations. you should discuss with your family. If they agree with you, you're all wrong.
It does what?? Where are you getting that shit from?
See, you weren’t paying attention when the vaccine came out, all of the sudden we had us a mutation! How fking ironic

one must follow the bouncing lie!

they went, and would you take a fking look at this.

shell game

Last edited:
Good. Don’t. Hope you get really sick.
I ain't getting one either. I'm just fine, BTW, i'm fourteen months virus free. No one around me has had it either and we've been hanging together the entire time. fantasyland is all yours. you go get your shot young man.

They show their true colors when you refuse to bow.
The poor bastard hopes "you get really sick" in order to validate his insecurities ... :thup:

They really do wish for your death if you don't go along with their insecurities and you show them how their vaccines are junk science.
Insurrection

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to
Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
actually, it's up to the individual.
Let me rephrase, up to the doctor to advise on whether to get it or not.
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.
Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.
and on that i can agree.
My MD told me that because I had the virus so early my antibodies are likely stronger than anything a vaccine would give me. So I am not getting vaccinated based on his recommendation. He is a Harvard Med School grad and affiliated with Mass General. One of the best hospitals in the world. For now I am not getting the vaccine.
How often are you supposed to get tested for antibody levels?
I get tested about once every eight weeks as I donate at the Red Cross but there is no set schedule. I have been consistently positive.
I gave blood to Red Cross mobile unit last week and was told they are testing for antibodies. Haven’t heard back but expect since it’s been a month since 2nd Moderna, should be solid!
Interesting as you are vaccinated. Correct. Testing. I have the app!

Red Cross follows me around like a thirsty vampire.
O positive - universal donor n all that :rolleyes-41:
I am O+

I thought O- was the universal donor and we (O+) are the universal recipients. Am I wrong?
Hmmm Isn’t that the same thing? UD would mean your blood can be transfused into anyone .. I think
AzogtheDefiler ???

No positive blood can ever be a universal donor.

It's O Negative blood that is considered universal donor.

View attachment 489138

View attachment 489143
Now I’m confused :confused-84:

it actually creates the new mutations. you should discuss with your family. If they agree with you, you're all wrong.
See, you weren’t paying attention when the vaccine came out, all of the sudden we had us a mutation! How fking ironic

shell game

Life is a conspiracy theory. Mine is that none of us is actually alive and therefore we cannot die.
It’s all a cosmic video game and Q has the joystick. :lol:

1620960856212.jpeg

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?

Those were almost all people over 70 or compromised in some way, and that is over 16 months, which is not a high death toll. You do know the population is over 330 million, so half a million is one sixth of a %.
0.17% actually.

shell game

Life is a conspiracy theory. Mine is that none of us is actually alive and therefore we cannot die.

View attachment 489241

Your brain will be protected if you accidentally fall into a microwave oven wearing that thingy.

Your eye balls will explode, but the brain will live on.

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to

You're a confused guy and project often. Conservatives think as individuals, it's why many tell COVID to get fucked while your type lives in fear and dependency.

Me?
I'm neutral.

For the better.
So, hoooya!

Good for you, now stay out of othes folks business.

"......stay out of othes folks business."
Sound advice.
Which I've long followed scrupulously.
To my benefit, by the way.

But what's with the defensiveness, poster JustaGuy?
Did you have an encounter at your local KMart where someone said it is poor manners to not wear a mask when the sign on the door clearly says you should?

Asking for a friend.

Sound advice.
But what's with the defensiveness, poster JustaGuy?
Did you have an encounter at your local KMart where someone said it is poor manners to not wear a mask when the sign on the door clearly says you should?

Asking for a friend.
advice you ignore I see.

shell game

View attachment 489241
looking good Billy Ray

Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU
So you believe that everyone that gets Covid winds up on a ventilator in the ICU? As of September last year only 1.5% of Covid patients were put on ventilators. Maybe you need to get facts instead of listening to the hype.
No I don't believe that everyone needs a ventil;ator Pops. You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
Sarcasm would work if I thought you were intelligent.
Remind me why I sould give a shit about what you think
I am not sure but you must care since you keep responding. You seem less intelligent than I had previously thought.
I just enjoy jerking you around.
Sure, that sounds like a good excuse. You go with that dummy.

shell game
This is so typical of you people who will take a grain of truth and spin it into a web of lies and misinformation. You only tell the part of the story that fits your narrative - in this case-that the vaccine is harmful. That is called propaganda and you are guilty of it. Here is a dose of the truth if you can swallow it. I suspect that you will blow it off, either because you can only comprehend the most dumed down version of the issue, or because you are comitted to deception and lies. Actually it may be both, you are lying to yourself.

The grain of truth that you exploit:

But the vaccines themselves could drive the evolution of more mutants. However, NPR science correspondent Richard Harris reports, that's not cause for alarm.

What you ignore and try to burry:

RICHARD HARRIS, BYLINE You may have heard that bacteria can develop resistance to antibiotics and, in a worst-case scenario, render the drugs useless. Something similar can also happen with vaccines, though, with less serious consequences.

HARRIS: That's because the virus is always mutating. And if one happens to produce a mutation that makes it less vulnerable to the vaccine, that virus could simply multiply in a vaccinated individual. But even if that happens, that's only one step in the process.

HARRIS: If the vaccine keeps virus levels low, even mutated viruses, the infected person won't produce enough to spread to other people.

HARRIS: A virus that has evolved to get around one vaccine is likely to be stopped by another. And that will limit the spread of mutant strains. Drugmakers are also keeping a close eye on mutants and are already formulating new vaccines that will be more effective if it turns out the original vaccines weaken too much. Paul Bieniasz says, this is not a crisis.
There is a lot more there but you get the idea. You should crawl out from your safe place and open your eyes and stop spreading fear and bullshit

Forum List

Back