How to get people Vaccinated

Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:
For all you know, I am a 700 pound sack of goo.

It should be NOTHING to beat me in the Hotter Than Hell event, RIGHT?

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.

I’ll need specifics on the event so I can train appropriately.
I win, you vax and also loser ponies up 500 bucks plus travel expenses.
Come to Oregon and we’ll make it a 50 mile hike with a 50 lb backpack :D
Fuck that shit. Oregon is the Soviet Union. I may never be released to return to the land of the free.

Here:
https://www.hh100.org/Get that 50 mile shit outta here.

100 miles is for babies. I did STP (Seattle to Portland - 200 miles) in 95 degree heat a few summers ago :)
Good. Then you should have no problem with H'N'H with the 30mph 100 degree winds. Get ready to ride in echelons.

Note: I ride a hybrid bike “Specialized”. Prolly not as fast as your geeky road bike but I’ll whip ya anyway.
Looks like you wear the faggy cycling outfits too. Homey don’t play that. :lol:

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

If your presence is a threat to others, then your access t others is restricted
Liar...I've been infected and am no threat to anyone.

So take your "incentives" (i.e. extortion) and shove them up your ass sideways.
My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone was advised to do, in order to peddle their BigPharm juice....Fact remains that those infected develop antibodies and T-cells that make them immune from further infection.

So fuck you.
I don’t give a flying fuk if you catch COVID and die

I do care that COVID is no longer a threat.
I already caught it and didn't die...So go fuck yourself.

That is rather sad, and too bad for responsible adults who don’t wish to be infected.
I can't infect anyone, numbskull.
me either. I ain't got anything.

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to
Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
actually, it's up to the individual.
Let me rephrase, up to the doctor to advise on whether to get it or not.
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.
Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.
and on that i can agree.
My MD told me that because I had the virus so early my antibodies are likely stronger than anything a vaccine would give me. So I am not getting vaccinated based on his recommendation. He is a Harvard Med School grad and affiliated with Mass General. One of the best hospitals in the world. For now I am not getting the vaccine.

Says you.

Refusing to exercise, to eat right, to avoid smoking, to limit drinking, to do all sorts of things for YOUR OWN HEALTH and no one else's is responsible too. WHY SHOULD I GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, FATTY?

I tell you what, if you are in PERFECT HEALTH and have NEVER smoked, drank, used illegal drugs, chowed down on donuts, and can beat me in the Texas Hotter Than Hell bike race, I will get the vax, just for you.

Deal?

Dude ... That crack whore couldn't pedal a tricycle to the end of the driveway without passing out ... :auiqs.jpg:

Amazing ^ Everyone on the internet has six pack abs, runs triathlons, holds an MMA title and swings a foot long dick! :lol:

Instead of incentives for me to vax like bullshit donut bribes and a fake lottery, why not demonstrate why you are worthy of my medical compromise.

Fuck that shit. Oregon is the Soviet Union. I may never be released to return to the land of the free.

Here:

100 miles is for babies. I did STP (Seattle to Portland - 200 miles) in 95 degree heat a few summers ago :)
Good. Then you should have no problem with H'N'H with the 30mph 100 degree winds. Get ready to ride in echelons.

Note: I ride a hybrid bike “Specialized”. Prolly not as fast as your geeky road bike but I’ll whip ya anyway.
Looks like you wear the faggy bike outfits too. Homey don’t play that. :lol:
I ride a specialized. what color is yours? mine's black.

Vaccines are fine but it should be up to one's doctor not one's politician. Would you agree, troll?
Still no, it's whether I want it or not. I am not afraid of a virus. I don't care what a doctor says.
Correct. My point is my doctor's recommendation matters my politician's does not.
and on that i can agree.
My MD told me that because I had the virus so early my antibodies are likely stronger than anything a vaccine would give me. So I am not getting vaccinated based on his recommendation. He is a Harvard Med School grad and affiliated with Mass General. One of the best hospitals in the world. For now I am not getting the vaccine.
I get three shots a month for allergies, my immune system is fighting all the time. they can't get near me. And my wife had this thing in January before they advertised it. BTW, most people i know had it in January.

The severity published is horsehockey.

and on that i can agree.
How often are you supposed to get tested for antibody levels?

Says you.

Deal?

Here:

Ditto - You have good taste!

and on that i can agree.
they're good for over 2 months.

Says you.

Deal?

Here:

what year did you get yours? I got mine in 1991. Just replaced the sprocket. 21 new gears.

I don't care if JESUS came to me and commanded me to get pumped full of that shit. NOT DOING IT!!!

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.

And people want to ban GUNS. :laughing0301:

First tell us the number of vaccine injuries v doeses given...

By the way the Flu Vaccine is different every year...

Counries are going to offer a way for the public to show they have got the vaccine (ID or App) and the right of Business owner to refuse unvaccinated entry to business due to concern over the safety of their customers

and on that i can agree.
I get three shots a month for allergies, my immune system is fighting all the time. they can't get near me. And my wife had this thing in January before they advertised it. BTW, most people i know had it in January.

I donated at the Red Cross on April 19th. Got my results about a week later. Still positive for the antibodies. It has been 14 mos. My guess is they don't go away and my MD believes the same.

and on that i can agree.
I get tested about once every eight weeks as I donate at the Red Cross but there is no set schedule. I have been consistently positive.

Counries are going to offer a way for the public to show they have got the vaccine (ID or App) and the right of Business owner to refuse unvaccinated entry to business due to concern over the safety of their customers

If you can get an ID to prove you are vaccinated, you can get an ID to vote ... :thup:
They just need to make up their damn minds about those pesky ID's.

I don't care if JESUS came to me and commanded me to get pumped full of that shit. NOT DOING IT!!!

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.

And people want to ban GUNS. :laughing0301:

you've never heard of hipa huh?

and on that i can agree.

I donated at the Red Cross on April 19th. Got my results about a week later. Still positive for the antibodies. It has been 14 mos. My guess is they don't go away and my MD believes the same.
that's outstanding.

Says you.

Deal?

Here:

what year did you get yours? I got mine in 1991. Just replaced the sprocket. 21 new gears.
A classic! Mine was about 2007. Forgot frame size but it’s the biggest one they make as I’m 6-5. There was one at the time in entire western US - Salt Lake dealer shipped it to Boise.

Says you.

Deal?

Here:

A classic! Mine was about 2007. Forgot frame size but it’s the biggest one they make as I’m 6-5. There was one at the time in entire western US - Salt Lake dealer shipped it to Boise.
mine is the original mountain bike height, short of the racing bikes. 24 inch I think.

and on that i can agree.
I get tested about once every eight weeks as I donate at the Red Cross but there is no set schedule. I have been consistently positive.
I gave blood to Red Cross mobile unit last week and was told they are testing for antibodies. Haven’t heard back but expect since it’s been a month since 2nd Moderna, should be solid!

Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
I am not forcing you to do anything. Why are you forcing me?. You have been vaxxed. What's the problem? My body, my choice. You should NOT have the right to exclude me from normal life.

If you are a danger to others Businesses should have a right to not serve you.

Why should your wreakless behaviour put others in trouble..

Forum List

Back