How to get people Vaccinated

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!
In Ohio Governor DeVine is taking Federal Money that was supposed to go to Covid related items, and creating a lottery only for the vaccinated where each winner gets $1 Million Dollars.

They have $125 Million Dollars of Federal Money to do this. Stupid, and also discriminatory. Send the money back. Joe Biden needs it as he is bankrupting the country.

How to get people Vaccinated?​

1. Convince them that a mild virus with a 99%+ survival rate is worth the risk of injecting a rushed medical concoction into their body, when they feel just fine as is.
Or 2. Force or coerce them into involuntarily getting a "jab" via the power of oppressive dictatorial government.

The irony of watching millions of libs run to get their injection from orange mans operation warp speed snake juice is just too funny.
the thing about it even if president Trump said I need to get the shot I still would not take it.
Me either.
but these deranged fuckers think we worship the man lol they must because they are rushing to take his shot
Which doesn’t make any sense

Forum List

Back