How to fix Human Caused Global Warming.

The whole point is what we are doing to the Earth. Not the other way around.
Anthropogenic Is Our Genesis. It Will Get Us Back to the Garden of Eden.

Gaia has been trying to destroy us for thousands of year. The "Balance of Nature" is not in man's favor. Your childish "Mother Nature" fantasy is a Susan Smith.

So we must change nature wherever we can. Jealous and impotent nerd-scientists flock to the Gaia religion because they feel so humiliated by superior creative minds.

Someone obviously searched the thousands of pages of text for ocurrences of "low confidence". I think what would be telling would be the same search conducted on the work of the top 20 most prolific AGW deniers for every possible variation of "low confidence". It would be interesting to see if they are as 1) honest and 2) as certain of their conclusions as is the IPCC.

I would also like to see the results of the exact same IPCC text searched for occurrences of "high confidence".

The science behind CO2 being a greenhouse gas is verified. The science behind methane being a greenhouse gas is verified. Anything else is just bullshit. Why do you spend so much time on those who bullshit. Especially when they probably get paid to do so. Or are part of the problem and can't admit it. You will never win an argument against such people. But I suppose you're at least taking the microphone from them. My advice is to stick to the basics.

Anthropogenic Is Our Genesis. It Will Get Us Back to the Garden of Eden.

Gaia has been trying to destroy us for thousands of year. The "Balance of Nature" is not in man's favor. Your childish "Mother Nature" fantasy is a Susan Smith.

So we must change nature wherever we can. Jealous and impotent nerd-scientists flock to the Gaia religion because they feel so humiliated by superior creative minds.

Becoming extinct won't get you to the garden of eden or anyplace else. Except for maybe part of the fossil record.

When will that be exactly?

I would say in about 20 years. And in the next 5 years after that things will get twice as bad as they had in the past 20. That's how that whole exponential thing works. The worse things get, the faster they'll get even worse.

You think life will end in 30 years. You think weather is a life or death situation.

You will find it out for yourself. That is if you otherwise plan on being alive under normal conditions around the year 2050. And the weather is already a life or death situation. Millions are starving. Our oceans are dying. Droughts are becoming worse. Etc.

Cool story bro.

Stop using all fossil fuel energy immediately.

Report back in a month. Let us know how much cooler the planet is..........

It took everybody to create the problem. It will take the effort of everybody to fix the problem. The only way that can be done is through legislation. But unfortunately, war is the most likely path to be taken.

It took everybody to create the problem. It will take the effort of everybody to fix the problem. The only way that can be done is through legislation. But unfortunately, war is the most likely path to be taken.
It took everybody to create the problem.

That's awful!

I live in Chicago, so I'm going to continue to heat my house with fossil fuels in the winter.

How many more nuclear plants should we build, you know, so we don't all die in the next 30 years?

It took everybody to create the problem.

That's awful!

I live in Chicago, so I'm going to continue to heat my house with fossil fuels in the winter.

How many more nuclear plants should we build, you know, so we don't all die in the next 30 years?

I was going to do a thread on solar panels. But somebody already did so. I posted a reply in it. Solar panels are all we need.

Forum List

Back