how to describe this black man, a subway slasher, if you wanted the public to help catch him? NBC: "about 5'9 with a slim build and short black hair"

Black guy in a red white and blue, Nike hoodie

Woolen, close cropped 'hair', Hershey bar brown.

Pants hanging around mid ass.

Smells like cocoa butter lotion, cheap cologne, and hair grease.

Sucks his teeth a lot...says "naw mean?" every minute or so.

Possibly sucking on a tooth pick.

Can be seen on street corners propositioning passers by to..."lemme get dem digits...baybee"

Randomly breaking into dance moves...popping lips to 'beats'.

Known to wear shower caps, and house slippers in public places.

Black man (no shit!) about 5'9", slim build, last seen wearing ... Did we mention he's black?

Reminds me of what the Los Angeles Times once did.

It reported that "young men" were lying in wait on side streets in a fashionable area in order to rob people.

That's it.

So I guess that readers who visited that area were supposed to keep an eye out for every "young man" they saw.

Many readers were so incensed that the paper later relented and finally reported the young men's ethnicity, which happened to be ...

By the way, something very unexpected a few days ago. When I turned to CNN for news on Ukraine, I came upon a report about the Tulsa hospital killer. The newsreader for some reason reported the killer's ethnicity! Yes, CNN did that!!! I noticed that all the other reports I saw (including FOX) did NOT mention his ethnicity -- and this was before his photograph was finally shown. Bet CNN received a lot of complaints for being so "comprehensive"!!!

Forum List

Back