how to defeat the evil nation of chaz without loss of life !

There are innocent civilians living in there who didn't ask for this.....Though I' wager that quite a number of them are starting to rethink their position on the 2nd Amendment.
Yes. This is Seattle don't forget. Probably 90 percent of the people being held hostage voted for Inslee and the mayor and shitty city council. How many are armed? Anything would be a pure guess.
These people are all hostages, don't forget.

Meanwhile who told the Seattle police to stand down against the rioters and abandon their precinct police
headquarters? Those people should be prosecuted.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Aren't there people that live and work inside of "Chaz"? Why would they tolerate these fucking idiots? If ever there was an example of why you need your own guns, this is it.
A relatively small number of armed assailants can completely control very large numbers of people. There are some stories leaking out that the people stuck behind enemy lines must pay tribute. Businesses near the new border also must pay tribute. Meaning shakedowns. Can you imagine what the women are going through?

There are innocent civilians living in there who didn't ask for this.....Though I' wager that quite a number of them are starting to rethink their position on the 2nd Amendment.

That would be my daughter and her boyfriend. They live within that six block area.

My daughter's pretty liberal, and she says that she and her boyfriend feel perfectly safe walking through their neighborhood, but they've only been out of their apartment three times in the last 2-1/2 months because of Covid-19.

She told me yesterday that she does wish they had a firearm to protect themselves in their apartment if need be...

everyone is trying to figure out how to handle the new communist nation of Chaz that has seized territory in Washington state... i have a plan that will definitely defeat the evil nation and we can do it without the loss of life that comes in all wars ! imagine the US could be the first nation on earth to win a war against an enemy country without one death on either side ! the assault would come in three fazes ...1st block all internet and phone services to the nation of Chaz !2nd cut power ! and last but most importantly carpet bomb them for several hours every day until they surrender ! now you might say wait a minute ! you said there would be no loss of life ! how can you bomb them and not kill anyone ! the answer is very simple ...we use airtankers [water bombers] that are used to drop huge amounts of water on forest fires ! but instead of water we drop raw sewage ! thats right sewage ! we bomb the nation of Chaz with planes full of piss and shit ! and since the antifa faggots and blm idiots love throwing piss and feces on law enforcement it will be the ultimate in poetic justice ! poetic justice times a million ! and lets face it the people of the US could use a good laugh right now ! and what could be funnier than a bunch of democrats communist covered in shit and piss holding up their hands in surrender ! if Trump ordered a massive sustained sewage blitzkrieg or even better call it a shitzkrieg ! he would be guaranteed to win in nov !

Easy. Fence them in and only allow people to leave. Nothing goes in, only out.

everyone is trying to figure out how to handle the new communist nation of Chaz that has seized territory in Washington state... i have a plan that will definitely defeat the evil nation and we can do it without the loss of life that comes in all wars ! imagine the US could be the first nation on earth to win a war against an enemy country without one death on either side ! the assault would come in three fazes ...1st block all internet and phone services to the nation of Chaz !2nd cut power ! and last but most importantly carpet bomb them for several hours every day until they surrender ! now you might say wait a minute ! you said there would be no loss of life ! how can you bomb them and not kill anyone ! the answer is very simple ...we use airtankers [water bombers] that are used to drop huge amounts of water on forest fires ! but instead of water we drop raw sewage ! thats right sewage ! we bomb the nation of Chaz with planes full of piss and shit ! and since the antifa faggots and blm idiots love throwing piss and feces on law enforcement it will be the ultimate in poetic justice ! poetic justice times a million ! and lets face it the people of the US could use a good laugh right now ! and what could be funnier than a bunch of democrats communist covered in shit and piss holding up their hands in surrender ! if Trump ordered a massive sustained sewage blitzkrieg or even better call it a shitzkrieg ! he would be guaranteed to win in nov !

my answer

You can not make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Enough said,

Turn off their water...their power...and don't pick up their garbage. If they're this autonomous entity they of course will be able to supply such things on their own!

44v07k.jpg

What ever happened to those non violent sonic weapons I promoted as an alternative for crowd control back in the nineties? Forget pouring dung on people the weapon was reported as possible to make rioters drop to their knees incapacitate them and make them cr*p themselves.
Show them doing that to themselves, embarassing them out of favor and into oblivion.
They want to be like Bernie, there you go.

There is an easier, less expensive way. Its an age old siege tactic. Starve them out! Circle the area and let no one in. When they get hungry, they are welcome to leave to get food, but they cant go back in. Viola! Chaz is no more.
China will send them food and supplies.

That would be my daughter and her boyfriend. They live within that six block area.
My daughter's pretty liberal, and she says that she and her boyfriend feel perfectly safe walking through their neighborhood, but they've only been out of their apartment three times in the last 2-1/2 months because of Covid-19.
She told me yesterday that she does wish they had a firearm to protect themselves in their apartment if need be...
I am praying that your daughter comes out safely.

My daughter is a silly Liberal goofball too, so I think I can empathize here.

Leftists separating on their own is great news, this should be done everywhere. Now of course, they will eventually start claiming that you are responsible for the fact they are starving. At that point have the walls with machine gun turrets ready.

Why would we want to restrict our options to not having a loss of life? They are Commie assholes. It is not like they are human or anything.

Leftists separating on their own is great news, this should be done everywhere. Now of course, they will eventually start claiming that you are responsible for the fact they are starving. At that point have the walls with machine gun turrets ready.

Wasn't the Confederacy the first "Autonomous Zone"?

Forum List

Back