Where is the USMB support for the exciting new nation of 'Chaz'?

AnarchyWorse.jpg

I don't believe I have seen a single post in support of this huge victory for the Left. Come on guys, Antifa actually forced a police precinct to EVACUATE and they have walled off 7 city blocks and literally created their own country! Surely there has to be some enthusiasm from our Leftist Trump hating USMB members. :dunno:
^^^ "GRRR LET ME JUST GO POST IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD ARRRRGHHHH"

Jesus christ, bro :cuckoo:

I don't believe I have seen a single post in support of this huge victory for the Left. Come on guys, Antifa actually forced a police precinct to EVACUATE and they have walled off 7 city blocks and literally created their own country! Surely there has to be some enthusiasm from our Leftist Trump hating USMB members. :dunno:
^^^ "GRRR LET ME JUST GO POST IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD ARRRRGHHHH"

Jesus christ, bro :cuckoo:
Ummmm ok. Well good to hear from you, I can't say I understand what you posted tho.....

Would love to see them send in some mustard gas.

Can't wait to see them all charged as domestic terrorists and enemies of the USA.

Send them to GITMO for waterboarding and revoke their citizenship.

Then let the muslims have their asses.

Would love to see them send in some mustard gas.

Can't wait to see them all charged as domestic terrorists and enemies of the USA.

Send them to GITMO for waterboarding and revoke their citizenship.

Then let the muslims have their asses.
I wonder what general James Mattress-back has to say about this?

Jo

Forum List

Back