THE BIG LIE. CNN: COVID Vaccines Do Not Block Transmission, Watch Fauci Lie That They Do. You Killed Grandma Anyway.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
THE BIG LIE. CNN: COVID Vaccines Do Not Block Transmission, Watch Fauci Lie That They Do. You Killed Grandma Anyway.

“I’m not doing it for myself. I’m doing it for others more vulnerable.” Except they lied to you. It never stopped transmission, wasn’t even tested for it. How many times can people get lied to and still follow the “leader?”

Fauci, Meet the Press, May 16, 2021:

“And that’s the reason why we say when you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere.”

CNN: “Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says”

“CNN — Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

“Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.””

This is not a conspiracy. It is fact. When is the truth finally going to be accepted? Whoever moved this is a lying coward.

Forum List

Back