How to cash in on dead Americans.

So you got your head so far up your ass you can just ignore evidence provided in this thread that both parties do indeed do it. And tell me this, if there is nothing to find on Benghazi why should the dems take their ball and go home like children. Every select committee ran by dems had a majority of dem members why should this be different if republicans are running the show? Now we''ll see if you are actually a grown up.

Have you seen the jury the Republicans have selected for the Benghazi trial? What a bunch of wackos.

Trey Gowdy is an experienced prosecutor who is well qualified to run the show and I think his plan to use depositions to get testimony is the right way to go. Doing it that way will prevent the political grandstanding we've seen on the subject so far from both parties. You're crying about events that have yet to occur, how about waiting until you have a real reason to do so.

^This.
icon14.gif

What about a "cause" such as accountability in government?

Either you have no idea how many hearings, committees, briefings, and pages of documents there has been on the matter or you have an alternative agenda. Which is it?

The TRUTH, has no agenda.

*JACKASS*

Between Jackass and bullshit I had to go with Jackass. Bullshit was a very close second so don't be discouraged, S.J. After that razor sharp clown Rep. Gowdy who is the second most qualified Republicans on the jury to query out the "truth"? Either of you?

So you got your head so far up your ass you can just ignore evidence provided in this thread that both parties do indeed do it. And tell me this, if there is nothing to find on Benghazi why should the dems take their ball and go home like children. Every select committee ran by dems had a majority of dem members why should this be different if republicans are running the show? Now we''ll see if you are actually a grown up.

Have you seen the jury the Republicans have selected for the Benghazi trial? What a bunch of wackos.

Trey Gowdy is an experienced prosecutor who is well qualified to run the show and I think his plan to use depositions to get testimony is the right way to go. Doing it that way will prevent the political grandstanding we've seen on the subject so far from both parties. You're crying about events that have yet to occur, how about waiting until you have a real reason to do so.

Well with Rep. Gowdy there definitely won't be any of that grandstanding.
podium.jpg

man-at-podium.jpg

400_F_45089728_drYJR6gYUadCee2NopzqB4lnLEtxNJBq.jpg

Either you have no idea how many hearings, committees, briefings, and pages of documents there has been on the matter or you have an alternative agenda. Which is it?

*JACKASS*

Between Jackass and bullshit I had to go with Jackass. Bullshit was a very close second so don't be discouraged, S.J. After that razor sharp clown Rep. Gowdy who is the second most qualified Republicans on the jury to query out the "truth"? Either of you?
Deflection alert, as predicted.

*JACKASS*

Deflection of, "The TRUTH, has no agenda."? Or was it the JACKASS part. One could do a whole dissertation on the donkey so I guess I missed that opportunity.

Deflection of, "The TRUTH, has no agenda."? Or was it the JACKASS part. One could do a whole dissertation on the donkey so I guess I missed that opportunity.
You picked out one word from my comment. How about responding to the rest of it?

Bullshit. You think the investigation should stop because the Democrats refuse to cooperate. You're the one with an agenda.

You picked out one word from my comment. How about responding to the rest of it?

Bullshit. You think the investigation should stop because the Democrats refuse to cooperate. You're the one with an agenda.

You sound mad that I picked jackass over bullshit, aren't you. OK, I will respond to yours now.

No, I'm not. You are.

Benghazi is such a great fundraising buzzword for Republicans that I don't imagine they'll ever let it go. What are we at now, the 8th investigation? The tagline for Repubs is: "This time we're really really really really really really going to get to the bottom of it!".

Benghazi is such a great fundraising buzzword for Republicans that I don't imagine they'll ever let it go. What are we at now, the 8th investigation? The tagline for Repubs is: "This time we're really really really really really really going to get to the bottom of it!".

Have they actually stated what the goal of this round is? They keep the goal so ambiguous that they couldn't possibly find whatever it is they are looking for. Oh yeah, the "truth". ?

You sound mad that I picked jackass over bullshit, aren't you. OK, I will respond to yours now.

No, I'm not. You are.
Just as I expected, more deflection.

You seem proud of the fact that your party is obstructing justice. I guess you think it's funny too? I don't think you would see so much humor in it if it was one of YOUR family members who died as a result of their incompetence.

Have they actually stated what the goal of this round is? They keep the goal so ambiguous that they couldn't possibly find whatever it is they are looking for. Oh yeah, the "truth". ?
Yeah, the truth. Something you're not interested in.

*JACKASS*

Yep. Transparent/predictable. We play them like violins.:lol:

Well with Rep. Gowdy there definitely won't be any of that grandstanding.
podium.jpg

man-at-podium.jpg

400_F_45089728_drYJR6gYUadCee2NopzqB4lnLEtxNJBq.jpg

This says you aren't interested is an adult conversation, you're simply a partisan hack that is worth no more of my time.

Yeah, the truth. Something you're not interested in.

Truth about what specifically?

This fundraising by Republicorp sickens me. :eusa_sick:

Plus, didn't Steven's family say they didn't want the GObP needlessly rehashing it?

This fundraising by Republicorp sickens me. :eusa_sick:

Plus, didn't Steven's family say they didn't want the GObP needlessly rehashing it?

Needless, that remains to be seen and other families want answers that so far they haven't gotten. If it turns out it is needless I'll be the first to admit it.

Forum List

Back