The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

LOL!!!

I do not give a FUCK about that area of the world. Your treasonous ass is obsessed with destroying America worshipping the country behind

JFK
RFK
MLK
USS Liberty
Marines in Lebanon 1983
Gulf of Tonkin and hence Vietnam
Global Warming
Covid
Chris Wray

America had no problem with that part of the world prior to 1948. We have a huge problem today with Zionist Fascism, including its drone army of self proclaimed SUB human traitors like yourself.

You left out:

Disco
DDT
Britney Spears.

LOL!!!

I do not give a FUCK about that area of the world. Your treasonous ass is obsessed with destroying America worshipping the country behind

JFK
RFK
MLK
USS Liberty
Marines in Lebanon 1983
Gulf of Tonkin and hence Vietnam
Global Warming
Covid
Chris Wray

America had no problem with that part of the world prior to 1948. We have a huge problem today with Zionist Fascism, including its drone army of self proclaimed SUB human traitors like yourself.
Case closed, you are a lunatic. Very atypical of your average Pali supporting scum. Do you look under your bed eve night to make sure “they” aren’t hiding underneath it? :rofl:

You’re so dumb you think 1200 dead Israelis means you can genocide over 2 million Palestinians, nearly all of whom had nothing to do with the Israeli deaths.

Your beloved Israeli IDF animals are mass murdering Pali babies and you support it. Of course, in time, you’ll deny you did.
And you say this considering Palestinian animals massacred 33 innocent Americans on Oct 7, and are still holding American women and kids hostage, which at this time we don’t even know what their status is. So we now know whose side you’re on, not America and definitely our enemies. You are a traitor.

No it’s not dick face.
Whatever Abdul. You are a brainwashed fool.

There are three other texts (Rom. 11:26; Matt. 21:5; John 12:15) that use Zion as a name for Jerusalem. First the Deliverer, Christ, is said to come back from Zion. In this text Paul also quotes from the Old Testament. (See Isa. 59:20.) The texts in Matthew and John refer to Christ's entry into Jerusalem. In the Old Testament text that Matthew and John quote (Zech. 9:9), we have the Hebrew parallelism: "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee." The expression "daughter of Zion," which is repeated as "daughter of Jerusalem," refers evidently to the nation of Israel.

I have read nothing of substance other than a lot of inane name-calling by one anonymous person against another. Would someone take a break from the grade-school recess to tell me what is going on?

You’re so dumb you think 1200 dead Israelis means you can genocide over 2 million Palestinians, nearly all of whom had nothing to do with the Israeli deaths.

Your beloved Israeli IDF animals are mass murdering Pali babies and you support it. Of course, in time, you’ll deny you did.
Why can't Hamas surrender and thus "stop the genocide?"

I think you know why. Israel would execute them all and the apartheid regime would continue to oppress Palestinians. Or, maybe this hasn’t occurred to you.

Sadly many Americans know so little about the long history of oppression and apartheid in Palestine.

I think you know why. Israel would execute them all and the apartheid regime would continue to oppress Palestinians. Or, maybe this hasn’t occurred to you.

Sadly many Americans know so little about the long history of oppression and apartheid in Palestine.

Poor misunderstood Muslims......never did nuthin' to nobody.

It could, of course. But that would defeat the purpose of the October 7 atrocity, remembering that Hamas' end goal is to rid "Palestine" of the Jewish State (at the least) and of Jews (some, most, if not all).

• Brilliant
Reactions: JBG
Case closed, you are a lunatic. Very atypical of your average Pali supporting scum. Do you look under your bed eve night to make sure “they” aren’t hiding underneath it? :rofl:

The Left has Global Warming

The "Right" has SUBS who don't understand basic math or science....

I have not heard of too many Israeli massacres of Palestinian civilians. Some collateral damage, perhaps. Also, no attacks by Israel on the order of September 11, 2011 or October 7, 2023. On the other hand massacres in the other direction are common.

Forum List

Back