What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Burn A Liberal

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
27,260
Reaction score
8,239
Points
940
Location
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We may see the ultimate melt down of liberals very shortly. Because according to local news here President Trump is about to grant a full PARDON to Joe Arpiao! That would be enough to clear the way for Joe to head border security. LMAO!

Fury
 

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
50,905
Reaction score
10,781
Points
2,040
Location
Amarillo TX
He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.
 

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
40,606
Reaction score
13,728
Points
2,290
We may see the ultimate melt down of liberals very shortly. Because according to local news here President Trump is about to grant a full PARDON to Joe Arpiao! That would be enough to clear the way for Joe to head border security. LMAO!

Fury

The best the Democrat parasites could do to Joe Arpiao is a misdemeanor but a full pardon would inflame the whinny bastards, yup, fun times ahead...
 
OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
27,260
Reaction score
8,239
Points
940
Location
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We may see the ultimate melt down of liberals very shortly. Because according to local news here President Trump is about to grant a full PARDON to Joe Arpiao! That would be enough to clear the way for Joe to head border security. LMAO!

Fury

The best the Democrat parasites could do to Joe Arpiao is a misdemeanor but a full pardon would inflame the whinny bastards, yup, fun times ahead...
Oh it would be great! The Wall Street Journal has picked up on it now!
 

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
37,935
Reaction score
21,577
Points
1,915
NOBODY deserves a pardon more than sheriff Joe. He is a GREAT American.
 

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
26,381
Reaction score
7,267
Points
290
Location
Buckle of the Rust Belt
He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.
Well I think the huge support will ease that.
What "huge support"?

You either live in an echo chamber, or you don't understand the math of 35%.
 

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
31,402
Reaction score
7,356
Points
1,130
i hope he announces it by a tweet

--LOL

which of course would add icing to the cake of leftarded rage

--LOL
 
OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
27,260
Reaction score
8,239
Points
940
Location
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
37,935
Reaction score
21,577
Points
1,915
He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.
Well I think the huge support will ease that.
What "huge support"?

You either live in an echo chamber, or you don't understand the math of 35%.
You don't understand idiot. I live in Arizona. I live in Maricopa county.
Sheriff Joe has the support of 75% of the country.

The other 25% are throwing shit bombs
 

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
26,381
Reaction score
7,267
Points
290
Location
Buckle of the Rust Belt
He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.
Well I think the huge support will ease that.
What "huge support"?

You either live in an echo chamber, or you don't understand the math of 35%.
You don't understand idiot. I live in Arizona. I live in Maricopa county.
So a.few million Arizonans comprise "huge support"? Everyone else is questioning the wisdom of pardoning Arpiao due to his conviction.

There will be that aforementioned 35%. But that leaves 65% shaking their heads.

And thanks for the "idiot" comment! It permits me to speak to you on your own low brow level!
 

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
37,935
Reaction score
21,577
Points
1,915
So a.few millimeters n,Arizonans,comprise "huge support"? Everyone else is questioning the wisdom of pardoning Arpiao due to his conviction.

There will be that aforementioned 35%. But that leaves 65% shaking their heads.

And thanks for the "idiot" comment! It permits me to speak to you on your own low brow level!
Most Americans understand he was railroaded by the racist Obama administration
 

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
74,638
Reaction score
15,598
Points
2,180
He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.
Well I think the huge support will ease that.
What "huge support"?

You either live in an echo chamber, or you don't understand the math of 35%.
You don't understand idiot. I live in Arizona. I live in Maricopa county.

Are you sure? You were having a hard time figuring out where you live a while back.
 

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
26,381
Reaction score
7,267
Points
290
Location
Buckle of the Rust Belt
So a.few millimeters n,Arizonans,comprise "huge support"? Everyone else is questioning the wisdom of pardoning Arpiao due to his conviction.

There will be that aforementioned 35%. But that leaves 65% shaking their heads.

And thanks for the "idiot" comment! It permits me to speak to you on your own low brow level!
Most Americans understand he was railroaded by the racist Obama administration
No. You understand that because

1) you hate President Obama

and

2) Arpiao is your hero.

You do live in an echo chamber.
 

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
60,278
Reaction score
7,937
Points
1,840
Location
Portland, Ore.
He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.
Well I think the huge support will ease that.
The treasonous fat senile old orange clown would get support of brain dead assholes like you, not from the majority of Americans.
 
OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
27,260
Reaction score
8,239
Points
940
Location
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
60,278
Reaction score
7,937
Points
1,840
Location
Portland, Ore.
By a fluke in the way the electoral system works, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown won, in spite of getting almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. And we have had a circus in the White House ever since. Musical chairs at the top, people engaged in a circular firing squad, with the President firing off tweets that often have little to do with reality. That is what happens when you elect a senile old fart that caters to your bigotry.
 
OP
DarkFury

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
27,260
Reaction score
8,239
Points
940
Location
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
By a fluke in the way the electoral system works, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown won, in spite of getting almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. And we have had a circus in the White House ever since. Musical chairs at the top, people engaged in a circular firing squad, with the President firing off tweets that often have little to do with reality. That is what happens when you elect a senile old fart that caters to your bigotry.
Whose the President idiot?
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top