How To Burn A Liberal

He's gonna pardon him to see what the outrage level is and how to minimize it.

Just practice for when he pardons everyone in the Russia scandal.

We may see the ultimate melt down of liberals very shortly. Because according to local news here President Trump is about to grant a full PARDON to Joe Arpiao! That would be enough to clear the way for Joe to head border security. LMAO!

Fury

The best the Democrat parasites could do to Joe Arpiao is a misdemeanor but a full pardon would inflame the whinny bastards, yup, fun times ahead...

• Banned
We may see the ultimate melt down of liberals very shortly. Because according to local news here President Trump is about to grant a full PARDON to Joe Arpiao! That would be enough to clear the way for Joe to head border security. LMAO!

Fury

The best the Democrat parasites could do to Joe Arpiao is a misdemeanor but a full pardon would inflame the whinny bastards, yup, fun times ahead...
Oh it would be great! The Wall Street Journal has picked up on it now!

i hope he announces it by a tweet

--LOL

which of course would add icing to the cake of leftarded rage

--LOL

Well I think the huge support will ease that.
What "huge support"?

You either live in an echo chamber, or you don't understand the math of 35%.
You don't understand idiot. I live in Arizona. I live in Maricopa county.
Sheriff Joe has the support of 75% of the country.

The other 25% are throwing shit bombs

What "huge support"?

So a.few million Arizonans comprise "huge support"? Everyone else is questioning the wisdom of pardoning Arpiao due to his conviction.

There will be that aforementioned 35%. But that leaves 65% shaking their heads.

And thanks for the "idiot" comment! It permits me to speak to you on your own low brow level!

So a.few millimeters n,Arizonans,comprise "huge support"? Everyone else is questioning the wisdom of pardoning Arpiao due to his conviction.

And thanks for the "idiot" comment! It permits me to speak to you on your own low brow level!
Most Americans understand he was railroaded by the racist Obama administration

What "huge support"?

Are you sure? You were having a hard time figuring out where you live a while back.

So a.few millimeters n,Arizonans,comprise "huge support"? Everyone else is questioning the wisdom of pardoning Arpiao due to his conviction.

Most Americans understand he was railroaded by the racist Obama administration
No. You understand that because

1) you hate President Obama

and

2) Arpiao is your hero.

You do live in an echo chamber.

By a fluke in the way the electoral system works, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown won, in spite of getting almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. And we have had a circus in the White House ever since. Musical chairs at the top, people engaged in a circular firing squad, with the President firing off tweets that often have little to do with reality. That is what happens when you elect a senile old fart that caters to your bigotry.

By a fluke in the way the electoral system works, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown won, in spite of getting almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. And we have had a circus in the White House ever since. Musical chairs at the top, people engaged in a circular firing squad, with the President firing off tweets that often have little to do with reality. That is what happens when you elect a senile old fart that caters to your bigotry.
Whose the President idiot?

Forum List

Back