How To Burn A Liberal

By a fluke in the way the electoral system works, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown won, in spite of getting almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. And we have had a circus in the White House ever since. Musical chairs at the top, people engaged in a circular firing squad, with the President firing off tweets that often have little to do with reality. That is what happens when you elect a senile old fart that caters to your bigotry.
Whose the President idiot?

President Idiot happens to be Donald Trump.

By a fluke in the way the electoral system works, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown won, in spite of getting almost 3 million less votes than Hillary. And we have had a circus in the White House ever since. Musical chairs at the top, people engaged in a circular firing squad, with the President firing off tweets that often have little to do with reality. That is what happens when you elect a senile old fart that caters to your bigotry.
By the way, you toss around "idiot" like Shriners toss candy from a parade float. But, if you want to engage in the 'idiot game', understand how foolish you seem when you say "Whose the President " rather than the non-idiot spelling 'Who's'. Had you been paying attention in school, you might have learned that 'who's' is what we call a 'contraction'. That means we have "contracted" the phrase "who is" to "who's' as the prominent apostrophe takes the place of the 'I' in the word 'is'.

Now, I'm an idiot, according to you. Gosh almighty! How did I know about English grammar?

We may see the ultimate melt down of liberals very shortly. Because according to local news here President Trump is about to grant a full PARDON to Joe Arpiao! That would be enough to clear the way for Joe to head border security. LMAO!

Fury
Why would that surprise anyone? Sounds exactly like something the orange cheeto would do.

By the way, you toss around "idiot" like Shriners toss candy from a parade float. But, if you want to engage in the 'idiot game', understand how foolish you seem when you say "Whose the President " rather than the non-idiot spelling 'Who's'. Had you been paying attention in school, you might have learned that 'who's' is what we call a 'contraction'. That means we have "contracted" the phrase "who is" to "who's' as the prominent apostrophe takes the place of the 'I' in the word 'is'.

Now, I'm an idiot, according to you. Gosh almighty! How did I know about English grammar?

I'm sure Fury will give you an answer, but you will have to wait until Friday.

More accurate, who is the idiot President. LOL Yes, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is President. For now. Mueller is still investigating.

Fine you idiots can spell check and my group can run the country.

If Trump does so he is just setting more precedent for a future president to pardon people at will.

Republicans think this bizarro world will go on forever and there will never be a day they regret all the crap their doing. As with all of US history that day will arrive, sooner than later, and Republicans will be losing their shit. That's why I say get to it Drumpf, do your worst, don't hold back. Children always live for the moment thinking the future will never arrive.

If Trump does so he is just setting more precedent for a future president to pardon people at will.

Republicans think this bizarro world will go on forever and there will never be a day they regret all the crap their doing. As with all of US history that day will arrive, sooner than later, and Republicans will be losing their shit. That's why I say get to it Drumpf, do your worst, don't hold back. Children always live for the moment thinking the future will never arrive.
Joe was only convicted of a misdemeanor! Shit Stain gave pardons to felons!

Actually, I can proofread. It's in my blood.

But, so far, I haven't seen a whole lot of effective leadership from your side. Repeal and Replace? D.O.A.
The Great Wall of Mexico? Nowhere fast.
Total ban on Muslim immigration? Pared and parsed down to a nib.

What have you done? You got Neil Gorsuch on the bench. But it took the 'nuclear option' to do that.

Way to go! It looks like a tepid list of accomplishments, and I'm being generous.

LOL Your group is running the nation? LOL You could not even get the ACA repealed, let alone replaced. You had the majority in the House, the Senate, and you have the Executive, yet you completely blew it. LOL Your group looks like a feckless bunch of backbiting amateurs more interested in internecine fighting than getting anything done. As a group, you are about as smart as those Nazis in Charlottville. LOL

Those will end up being illegal votes which is fitting for Democrats and Hillary. Democrats can't win elections honestly or on merit ... only fear, lies and lawless vote manipulation.

Forum List

Back