How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

When you try to deny the truth of god's word you are fighting against god not me!!!

Chuck is right. If water saved, there would have been no need for Christ's work on the cross. If water was our slavation, when Adam and Eve sinned, God would have submerged them in the sea to right their wrong. Instead He covered their sin temporarily in the blood of an animal until the time when Christ's pure blood removed the sin permanently.

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Baptism does save us. Why? Because it's the gate we use to enter into the new covenant with God. It is through baptism that the Lord gives us access to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's through Baptism by water that the Atonement cleanses us in preparation for recieving the laying on of hands and the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

And if Christ, being holy, had need of being baptized by water to fulfill all righteousness, how much more we, being unholy, have need of it?

what kind of a fool would pretend the person they are talking to doesn't exist?

One who has no idea what a fact is

God answers us through Hid Word, and yet "fools" would pretend that God (who has communicated His truth) doesn't exist.

God still speaks directly to man by the power of the Holy Ghost, through the ministering of angels, and through His own voice.

I can hardly be surprised that be surprised that people deny God exists when there are so many people who rely on only what He says in the past and ignore His voice now.

Chuck is right. If water saved, there would have been no need for Christ's work on the cross. If water was our salvation, when Adam and Eve sinned, God would have submerged them in the sea to right their wrong. Instead He covered their sin temporarily in the blood of an animal until the time when Christ's pure blood removed the sin permanently.

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Baptism does save us. Why? Because it's the gate we use to enter into the new covenant with God. It is through baptism that the Lord gives us access to the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's through Baptism by water that the Atonement cleanses us in preparation for recieving the laying on of hands and the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

And if Christ, being holy, had need of being baptized by water to fulfill all righteousness, how much more we, being unholy, have need of it?

So water removes sin? Then what need do we have for Christ? There is no mention of the thief being baptized before joining Christ in Paradise. Believing that Christ was the Son of God is what saved Him.
The disciples didn't receive the Holy Spirit by baptism. They received the Holy Spirit upon Christ's departure.

I don't know any scripture that tells us that our salvation is secured by, Christ or water, Christ and water, or by water. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Chuck is right. If water saved, there would have been no need for Christ's work on the cross. If water was our slavation, when Adam and Eve sinned, God would have submerged them in the sea to right their wrong. Instead He covered their sin temporarily in the blood of an animal until the time when Christ's pure blood removed the sin permanently.

Baptism is only a picture of what happened between a believer and God.

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Do you see where the verse says "like figure"? Do pictures of birthday parties cause birthdays to happen or do they record birthdays? It is the answer of a good conscience towards God that saves us. Answer is a probably bad translation. It means:

1.an enquiry, a question

2.a demand

3.earnestly seeking

1.craving, an intense desire

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

When you try to deny the truth of god's word you are fighting against god not me!!!

I will always deny your false doctrine and misinterpretation of scriptures. Because I love God.

Good thing we all have you to show us how to think... like you.

All arguments about gods come down to this bizarre belief that "your" god is better than the next guy's god.

My god can beat up your god.

That makes them all pretty useless.

If there really was a God, he/she/it would be shaking his/her/its head and wondering how you got it SO wrong.

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

What does it mean to be "Saved" in your way of understanding?

I submit it surely does not mean the moment you die you are in heaven in all its bliss.

Chuck is right. If water saved, there would have been no need for Christ's work on the cross. If water was our salvation, when Adam and Eve sinned, God would have submerged them in the sea to right their wrong. Instead He covered their sin temporarily in the blood of an animal until the time when Christ's pure blood removed the sin permanently.

So water removes sin? Then what need do we have for Christ? There is no mention of the thief being baptized before joining Christ in Paradise. Believing that Christ was the Son of God is what saved Him.
The disciples didn't receive the Holy Spirit by baptism. They received the Holy Spirit upon Christ's departure.

I don't know any scripture that tells us that our salvation is secured by, Christ or water, Christ and water, or by water. :eusa_angel:

So you are unfamiliar with the verses I quoted which specifically said that?

The number one factor in human spiritual salvation is
FORGIVENESS
committing to forgive all things negative and to receive all things positive
WITHOUT imposing manmade conditions or expectation on what these things may be

what we cannot forgive by our own human consciences, biases and imperfections
that is where asking for DIVINE INTERVENTION to step in and forgive and resolve
that which we cannot

so that is what it means to submit to God's will through the sacrifice of Jesus
Christ to reconcile God and man

when we make that commitment to forgive and receive
then it is done by God's will and timing
but still takes steps by our process on the human side
we still have to work through our "salvation with fear and trembling"
finishing all the steps of reconciling in relation with our neighbors
and society collectively, in the spirit of Restorative Justice which Christ Jesus brings
and healing grace that the Holy Spirit represents.

where we fail to forgive and start imposing our selfish manmade
perceptions and conditions on the process, that is where we fall short
of God's will and impede the process until we agree to mutual forgive and correct
in Christ Jesus name I pray that all souls and all humanity be reunited
in the spirit of the laws, the love of truth, justice, peace and freedom
so that humanity is one in accord and the Kingdom of God is established
on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. may all receive forgiveness
and healing that all may be saved, as it is not God's will that a single soul be lost.

I join you in agreement and prayer that all souls, all hearts and minds,
all relationships and all nations receive forgiveness healing and salvation
from suffering and injustice and fear, renewed in the spirit of love and
life in the name of Christ Jesus to establish Restorative Justice and Peace worldwide.

May all the tribes of the Gentiles under natural laws
and all the tribes of the Believers under sacred laws
be joined as one as Jesus Christ fulfills all branches
of all laws of both folds of the one flock, and all the people of
all the diverse nations and tribes are unified in spirit as one church body
like instruments in the orchestra all playing separate parts in perfect harmony.

Amen.

So you are unfamiliar with the verses I quoted which specifically said that?

The water baptism symbolized the spiritual baptism which is the cleansing in salvation.

The physical rite is like the public acknowledgement, so this has connection with the conscious church body of people supporting each member in the process.

Like how the infant baptism is more for the community to commit to supporting that soul in the world. it is not the ritual itself, but the commitment between the people it represents.

same with formal marriage.
the marriage is a spiritual covenant on an invisible level between the people.
but the ritual of marriage is a physical "signing of the contract" where the witnesses and the church body support that couple in fulfilling and succeeding in their commitment.

the physical steps are not magic and do not cause the covenant to happen.

the ritual represents the agreement and coming together of the people/souls present
like signing a contract in writing.

these sacraments are the media for expressing that agreement publicly among the parties.

It's too bad that Christians have never experienced the "born again" experience that only God's saints have experienced. We saints don't have to read words in a book to go through this "born again" experience. All we did was obey ALL God's commandments for many years before He changes our old thoughts with His new thoughts, which is the "born again" experience. Now I think with the mind of our Creator instead of the old thoughts that I learned from this world that everyone is deceived by.

What does it mean to be "Saved" in your way of understanding?

I submit it surely does not mean the moment you die you are in heaven in all its bliss.

This is like asking someone if they are healed or at peace.
it is a process.

but on a spiritual level it is possible to be at spiritual peace "at all times"
while physically still going through the steps of resolving the conflicting issues.

so yes and no

you can be on earth and heaven at the same time
and still count that as 'already saved' in essence (even if the
spiritual healing and peace is not fully manifested and complete yet for all humanity)

but there are higher qualities of heavenly peace
that occur when
* more people come to agreement in peace which increases the quality of peace
* all humanity on earth comes to agreement in peace in the future
* whatever happens at the climax of where society is heading
and/or we transcend earth and are all living in the higher spiritual realms
free from the current human conditions, whatever you would call
heaven beyond earth

so if you believe in these levels of peace already, it is possible
to mentally already live in those states of mind and consider
yourself already experiencing heaven on earth. others may
believe the ideal or highest heaven or peace occurs after
death or after the earth ends and all existence in on some
immaterial level of spirit or energy in pure form without physical limitations we have now

all these levels can equally be represented by what
people mean by spiritual peace, healing and salvation

I think they are all valid, and the universal spiritual process
of salvation includes all these levels, fulfilling them all.
just because people focus on different stages or levels of
the same salvation/healing/peace process for all humanity
doesn't mean they are wrong or this process isn't real.

everyone may have a different way of experiencing or expressing
their part in this process which is universal for all humanity,
at the same time it is unique to each soul whose life experiences are unique to us

SAVED!!!= SINS FORGIVEN AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RAPTURE WHEN BELIEVERS WILL BE "CAUGHT UP" TOMEETJESUS IN THE CLOUDS AND WE RECEIVE NEW IMORTAL BODIES AND BEGIN ETERNAL LIFE .==== JOHN 3:16==“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!==THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD. BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==SAMPLE PRAYER==Dear Lord God,

BEWARE!! DON'T LET SATAN BLIND YOU TO TRUTH. =2 CORINTHIANS 4:3-4=If the Good News we preach is hidden to anyone, it is hidden from the one who is on the road to eternal death. 4 Satan, who is the god of this evil world, has made him blind, unable to see the glorious light of the Gospel that is shining upon him or to understand the amazing message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is God. BEWARE TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT!

BEWARE!! DON'T LET SATAN BLIND YOU TO TRUTH. =2 CORINTHIANS 4:3-4=If the Good News we preach is hidden to anyone, it is hidden from the one who is on the road to eternal death. 4 Satan, who is the god of this evil world, has made him blind, unable to see the glorious light of the Gospel that is shining upon him or to understand the amazing message we preach about the glory of Christ, who is God. BEWARE TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT!

The glory of Christ is God. The good news is the revelation Jesus taught about the only way to correctly understand and apply divine Law that leads to the eternal life promised for compliance, the only way to follow that leads to knowing God which is eternal life.

This is what is hidden from you because you were blinded by whatever devil fucked up your mind with the bullshit you are yelling about.

You preach lies about God, you desecrate the teachings of Jesus and the only amazing message anyone can receive from you is seeing with their own eyes verifiable evidence of divine condemnation in your inability to accept reality, dedication to laughable delusions about floating up into the sky and confusing mental illness with salvation..

GOD'S WORD TELLS US HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,

Forum List

Back