How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

Sorry Sarge, but the 144,000 are Messianic Jews who are marked by God to prevent them from harm while they evangelize during the tribulation period. They never leave earth. They are from the 12 tribes of Israel and because they can't be harmed, they are here when Christ touches down on the Mt. of Olives.
John saw saints in Heaven under God's alter, crying out for justice. They are those beheaded during the tribulation for their belief in Christ. They among others had to be in Heaven for John to see them there.
If you believe in Christ, your soul will go straight up when the time comes. You will be one of the ones returning with Christ after being reunited with your glorified body to rule and reign with those 144,000.

Last edited:
The church(believers) will have been raptured and are in heaven before the 144ooo jews are sealed.

... for the same Lord is Lord of all

... is Lord of all

the pronouncement is inclusive for a multitude of means for salvation ...

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

remission to the Everlasting is not a dependency to "join the family of God" nor would that be a certainty to accomplish simply by reading the scripts written in a book.

Just the opposite Breezie, being Lord of all, doesn't means all ways point to Heaven. There is only one way up and that is the pure blood of Christ. It couldn't be more exclusive. Read the book to get acquainted with His voice. His sheep know His voice. :eusa_angel:

only the spoken religion carries the voices of the Prophets, and is the collective will that is destined for the moment of final Judgement.

JC left nothing to posterity in a physical form such as your book - nor did any of the others.

from the beginning to the end it is for each Spirit to find its own way, including use of the spoken religion left by the Prophets from time immemorial to the present day with the simple purpose to accomplish Remission to the Everlasting for those willing to attempt the task.

This has to be one of the funniest threads ever.

All these 'saved' people arguing about salvation as if reciting a few words or believing in the ridiculous and parroting irrational gibberish about Jesus while splashing around in water is the way to some afterlife paradise.

The funny part is that they all don't seem to notice or care that by filling their heads with contradictory irrational nonsense impossible to be literally true, they have defiled and contaminated their minds in this life and have become incapable of distinguishing between true and false, right and wrong, reality and fantasy, heaven or hell ..

some salvation.

So congratulations to all you unbelievers out there who have so far resisted the temptation to join with all these religiously addled numb nuts who seem to have condemned themselves to a life time of knowing good and evil without understanding any of it. Well done!

However, if anyone remains unsure there are still a few minutes left before the world ends for you to set aside your rational mind and 'just believe' that One God is really three beings who collectively diddled a virgin because he loved the world so much and became human without a human father so he could say things that no one understood, party with sinners and prostitutes, got killed and then floated up into the sky, and you too can become a gibbering idiot and waste the remainder of your life in the confusion of belief in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place, and irrational expectations for things that shall never occur.

your choice!

Last edited:
LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS ARE HER TODAY!!!! ANOTHER SIGN THAT JESUS IS ABOUT TO RAPTURE ALL BELIEVERS AND THEN RETURN SEVEN YEARS LATER TO DESTROY ALL EVIL AND SET UP HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH!!!PTL.==2 PETER 3:3-9==The Coming Day of the Lord

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS ARE HER TODAY!!!! ANOTHER SIGN THAT JESUS IS ABOUT TO RAPTURE ALL BELIEVERS AND THEN RETURN SEVEN YEARS LATER TO DESTROY ALL EVIL AND SET UP HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH!!!

Of course in the last days of the age of darkness there will be mockers and scoffers at those who pathetically perpetuate superstition and ignorance even in the dawn of the light of the new age.

However, as the very son of the almighty yet edible triune mangod, Lord Gism, the Prince of Pretense, anyone with eyes that see can see that you have your reward already... the shame of eternal abhorrence.

Last edited:
LAST DAYS MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS ARE HER TODAY!!!! ANOTHER SIGN THAT JESUS IS ABOUT TO RAPTURE ALL BELIEVERS AND THEN RETURN SEVEN YEARS LATER TO DESTROY ALL EVIL AND SET UP HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH!!!

Of course in the last days of the age of darkness there will be mockers and scoffers at those who pathetically perpetuate superstition and ignorance even in the dawn of the light of the new age.

However, as the very son of the almighty yet edible triune mangod, Lord Gism, the Prince of Pretense, anyone with eyes that see can see that you have your reward already... the shame of eternal abhorrence.

PSALM 53:1==53 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God,”
They are corrupt, and have committed abominable injustice;
There is no one who does good.

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

what kind of a fool would pretend the person they are talking to doesn't exist?

One who has no idea what a fact is

ALL CREATION IS PROOF OF GOD!!! WAKE UP!!! WHY ALLOW SATAN TO BLIND YOU,USE YOU AS HIS TOOL AND PLAY YOU FOR A TOTAL FOOL????????????? TIME IS VERY SHORT!!!! BELIEVE, ACEPT GOD'S LOVE AND JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN AND BECOME A son OF GOD!!! THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

PUT YOUR TRUST AND FAITH IN GOD "NOT" IN ANY man or church" man fails but GOD AND GOD'S WORD NEVER FAIL AS THEY ARE ETERNAL TRUTH!!

"how to be saved..."

Ignore the Bible and send the guy you're putting your faith in on tv a buncha money? :)

Are false teachers an aid to faith? If not, why would God allow it?
There are places on earth where false teaching goes faster than a Bible.
I've talked to a woman who found Jesus after being in the Jehovah Witnesses. She said that their teachings were just crazy and she found God and left the Jehovah Witnesses.

You can listen to Hopefm.net and they don't ask for your money. One of my favorite teacher's teachings takes up eight gigabytes of teaching going verse by verse. You probably won't find much of that on TBN or television unless maybe you're in a different market where good teaching exists.

God doesn't need your money. God isn't broke.

I reject the premise of listening, reading, or respecting ANY 3rd party commentary on religion. If a given reliigon is true, so's its' holy text and that's all ya need. If G-d had meant anything but whatever's in the text He woulda mentioned it. 3rd party commentatry too often becomes the accepted version and is usually contrary to the original holy text.

how many religions are there in the world?

how many of them claim to be the ONLY way?

that means 99.9 percent of religions CANT BE TRUE huh.

I think instead of all but one is true, they're all wrong but contain some truths in them. Whether an alien we call G-d contributed to any of them is easily refuted by how they're all entirely subjective and none contain valid science until after the Scientific Method itself came to be understood.

A religion really and truly from some kind of god-being should be in a universal language like mathematics, not a subjective one of letters.

Forum List

Back