How They Did It

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Here is how the fraud happened and how investigations never happened even with evidence. This technology works for the FBI. It can work for anyone.

I expect people to watch this before they reply. Can you sacrifice an hour for your country?

Last edited:
Wow!! After all the recounts, the fraud investigations, all the testimony -- CHARLIE KIRK has found the fraud! Entire media organizations were trying for over a year to find it - billion dollar organizations (CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, Fox) -- but thank you CHARLIE KIRK for finding the fraud and releasing it exclusively on your 1-hour podcast so that only 5,000 people see it.

Genius move by Kirk.

Here is how the fraud happened and how investigations never happened even with evidence. This technology works for the FBI. It can work for anyone.

I expect people to watch this before they reply. Can you sacrifice an hour for your country?

I don't know, my attention span isn't wha...............................................

The Dems have put in place the Big Brother system. They've had since 1993 to develop and enact their surveillance system of civilians. This is why FaceBook, Twitter, and their other "social" platforms have all become the main Big Brother culprits.

I've seen another video akin to this same information, but they gave the whole story in less than 15 minutes.

Like the blond woman said "It's not possible" to have people in custody the DAY AFTER Jan 6th, AND have an entire committee set up and a judiciary panel ready to go. This stuff takes MONTHS to process and get ready.

The DNC is responsible for this master crime, just like all their "peaceful protests" that caused BILLIONS of dollars in destruction all across this country, as well as THOUSANDS of deaths.

I'm actually shocked at the number of mules and felonies..........I thought they would have been tripled, at the lowest.

So that is how the GOP cheated, thanks.

I expect people to watch this before they reply.
Wow!! After all the recounts, the fraud investigations, all the testimony -- CHARLIE KIRK has found the fraud! Entire media organizations were trying for over a year to find it - billion dollar organizations (CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, Fox) -- but thank you CHARLIE KIRK for finding the fraud and releasing it exclusively on your 1-hour podcast so that only 5,000 people see it.

Genius move by Kirk.
Hey dumbass, the same technology is used by the FBI. Why can't others use it to prove what they say? They have and it will all come out very soon. You have not watched the video, your reply comes only 25 min. after I posed it, so STFU.

So that is how the GOP cheated, thanks.
It shows the election had no integrity and there was massive fraud. I could give a fuck who you think did it when the answer is obvious. Hit the road troll. You have no input of any value.

Oh come on, tell me how they did it without me having to endure 'True da Vote' fur an hour.

It shows the election had no integrity and there was massive fraud. I could give a fuck who you think did it when the answer is obvious. Hit the road troll. You have no input of any value.
It doesn't show anything except another rabbit out of a hat trick.

Can't see the video....Rumble just leaves a blank spot and the maudes aren't doing anything to fix it.

Genius move by Kirk.
Entire media organizations were trying for over a year to find it - billion dollar organizations (CNN, NYTimes, WaPo, Fox)

No they weren't.

Oh come on, tell me how they did it without me having to endure 'True da Vote' fur an hour.
You can find out on May 2nd. They did it with the same technology the FBI does. And the FBI considers what they find evidence. I do not know why this would not be. I think the game is over. The 2020 election had 0 integrity. You installed an illegitimate president.

Can't see the video....Rumble just leaves a blank spot and the maudes aren't doing anything to fix it.

You should be able to see it there. These people appear very credible to me and have the evidence the election was not worth a shit.

By pings of a cell phone when they got into a certain area and made drop off to a mail-in ballot collection box. Y-e-a--h..
The stops are consistent and go all night long, asshole. This evidence that the election had 0 integrity and massive fraud.

Forum List

Back