How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Okay, I did forget Biden, but let's just include him in the Democratic Party.

Is my characterization fair and relatively accurate?

Your characterization is sarcastic and is also exactly what the uneducated and uninformed trumpeciles truly believe.

No. About 75% of it was left-wing propaganda.

For instance, in your third point you state “the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court”

Almost nobody accused the Supreme Court of “actively covering up” anything. There was a lot of outrage that they refused to hear a single case. And a few left-wingers went online posing as conservatives (as they always do) and made that outrageous claim in a pitiful attempt to discredit conservatives, but almost nobody else made that declaration.

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times.
Question: Did the Democrats approach China to help them get President Trump out of office?

Answer: No. China desperately wanted President Trump out of office because he was kicking their ass from one side of the globe to the other. They didn’t need a request from the Democrats. They were going to work hard to remove him all on their own.

Question: Did China release the virus intentionally to hurt President Trump?

Answer: While certainly possible, it’s much more likely that the virus accidentally escaped from their Wuhan lab due to poor protocols and/or human error.

I tried to make it as strag
This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Okay, I did forget Biden, but let's just include him in the Democratic Party.

Your characterization is sarcastic and is also exactly what the uneducated and uninformed trumpeciles truly believe.

I tried to make it as straightforward and accurate as possible, based on my perceptions of what I've heard, seen and read.

No. About 75% of it was left-wing propaganda.

For instance, in your third point you state “the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court”

Almost nobody accused the Supreme Court of “actively covering up” anything. There was a lot of outrage that they refused to hear a single case. And a few left-wingers went online posing as conservatives (as they always do) and made that outrageous claim in a pitiful attempt to discredit conservatives, but almost nobody else made that declaration.
You're the only Trump supporter so far to disagree with my characterization.

The whole illegal issues are election laws changed at the last minute in all of the Fraud states. This was a calculated and deliberate fraud. Election laws can only be changed through full legislation through the legislature.

This was the origins for the fraud to let happen.
Except making it easier for people to vote during a pandemic isn't fraud.

It's actually kind of a good idea.

the reality- even with record turnout in 2020 (because people realized that their actual lives might depend on who gets the job), 33% of eligible voters STILL didn't bother to show up. Why should they? if they weren't lucky enough to live in one of the five swing states, their votes weren't going to make a difference.

Leave China out of it. The pandemic was grotesquely exploited by the Media/Left to slander the President - as new details make abundantly clear - but it was not created for this purpose. It was truly just a fuck-up, and not a planned assault by the CCP.

America's Left used the Pandemic and inflammatory coverage of the dangers to instill irrational fear in the voting population - mainly ignorant fools - so that they could claim that voting-in-person was taking an unreasonable personal risk. Then they conspired in the key swing states to water down any rational attempts to bring vote security to the mail-in votes, in many cases employing illegal and unconstitutional means to do so (under the Constitution, only the STATE LEGISLATURES had the power to modify voting requirements). Had they merely made the Mail-In security requirements comparable to Absentee Ballot requirements, the theft could not have occurred.

But they set up voting systems and parameters that not only facilitated massive fraud, but at the same time made it impossible to document, because the documents themselves (the written ballots) were compromised, mixed with legitimate ballots, or destroyed.

And none of this was a revelation after-the-fact. The Trump team was screaming about it in the run-up to the election, but the Media poo-poohed it unanimously, rendering it nothing more than "Fox News Hysteria."

And this is how the election was stolen, without a trace. All that is left is inferential evidence. Virtually every key indicator indicated a Trump win, and in fact he won the swing states, which would have given him the Electoral College, despite losing the mythical "popular election." Just like in 2016.

Ironically and humorously, the evidence of a stolen election is infinitely more compelling than the evidence of "systemic racism," which Leftists accept as "gospel."

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

How did the democrats rig the election?

My shortest, cleanest most succinct response is:

thoroughly.

Leave China out of it. The pandemic was grotesquely exploited by the Media/Left to slander the President - as new details make abundantly clear - but it was not created for this purpose. It was truly just a fuck-up, and not a planned assault by the CCP.

America's Left used the Pandemic and inflammatory coverage of the dangers to instill irrational fear in the voting population - mainly ignorant fools - so that they could claim that voting-in-person was taking an unreasonable personal risk. Then they conspired in the key swing states to water down any rational attempts to bring vote security to the mail-in votes, in many cases employing illegal and unconstitutional means to do so (under the Constitution, only the STATE LEGISLATURES had the power to modify voting requirements). Had they merely made the Mail-In security requirements comparable to Absentee Ballot requirements, the theft could not have occurred.

But they set up voting systems and parameters that not only facilitated massive fraud, but at the same time made it impossible to document, because the documents themselves (the written ballots) were compromised, mixed with legitimate ballots, or destroyed.

And none of this was a revelation after-the-fact. The Trump team was screaming about it in the run-up to the election, but the Media poo-poohed it unanimously, rendering it nothing more than "Fox News Hysteria."

And this is how the election was stolen, without a trace. All that is left is inferential evidence. Virtually every key indicator indicated a Trump win, and in fact he won the swing states, which would have given him the Electoral College, despite losing the mythical "popular election." Just like in 2016.

Ironically and humorously, the evidence of a stolen election is infinitely more compelling than the evidence of "systemic racism," which Leftists accept as "gospel."
Thank you- and I'm not even a Trump supporter/believer or a Party acolyte- well stated!

LOL

2. A large number of. individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Uh huh. I've stopped wasting time trying to parse their fantasies. Here's what I saw happen.

China released the pandemic on the world. (They've yet to be held accountable for this, but that's another thread.) Trump's initial response made sense. He clearly took the threat seriously and imposed travel restrictions. At first, the press criticized him for it - suggesting it was motivated by racism(!).

But, as reports of the outbreak persisted, the media shifted into their usual feeding frenzy. Selling fear is what they do, so they couldn't help themselves. Trump, who built a career on (nominally) opposing mainstream media, instinctively and reflexively, rejected their alarm. He dismissed the nightmare scenarios that the press was circle-jerking to, and made a point of contradicting them publicly.

It seemed like safe bet. Nine times out of ten, when the press is predicting calamity, it's a "nothing burger". But this bet he lost. His dismissive attitude, and the subsequent neglect, opened the door for Democrats. Not only did it peel away support from Trump - as people previously on the fence saw him failing to do anything about the pandemic - it also brought on substantial changes to voting laws that Democrats steered to favor their candidates when and where they could.

Last edited:
Are you going to accept the results from the AZ audit as legitimate when they say massive cheating occurred, and they move to recall their electoral votes for Biden? Will you accept the results of other states that follow AZ?

Nope. The AZ Audit was a fiasco from day one. I really don't take an audit conducted by a group calling themselves "Cyber-Ninjas" very seriously.

Especially when the tech company that was running the audit backs out.

Forum List

Back