How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

I tried to make it as strag
This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Okay, I did forget Biden, but let's just include him in the Democratic Party.

Is my characterization fair and relatively accurate?

Your characterization is sarcastic and is also exactly what the uneducated and uninformed trumpeciles truly believe.

I tried to make it as straightforward and accurate as possible, based on my perceptions of what I've heard, seen and read.

I suspect that most of what you've "heard, seen and read" regarding the subject is from fake news sources that cater to TDS afflicted morons such as yourself. You drink a lot of the commie extreme leftist Jonesian grape flavored beverage. AKA crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

Or, I just pay attention to what you guys say, and ask a lot of questions. Like on this very thread. Whichever you prefer is fine.

:rolleyes:

There you go attacking a strawman again.

What parts of his characterization do you oppose? How do YOU think the election was stolen?

Primarily, via mail in ballot fraud, obviously.

When you look at the numbers, they are very anomalous in key precincts.

And how is Mac's description wrong? Is that pretty much what is laid out in the OP?

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Your characterization is sarcastic and is also exactly what the uneducated and uninformed trumpeciles truly believe.

I tried to make it as straightforward and accurate as possible, based on my perceptions of what I've heard, seen and read.

I suspect that most of what you've "heard, seen and read" regarding the subject is from fake news sources that cater to TDS afflicted morons such as yourself. You drink a lot of the commie extreme leftist Jonesian grape flavored beverage. AKA crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation.

Or, I just pay attention to what you guys say, and ask a lot of questions. Like on this very thread. Whichever you prefer is fine.

What parts of his characterization do you oppose? How do YOU think the election was stolen?

When you look at the numbers, they are very anomalous in key precincts.

And how is Mac's description wrong? Is that pretty much what is laid out in the OP?

Mac is simply attacking a strawman and unless he's even stupider than I thought, he knows that.

If a new poster had written the OP, their reactions would have been quite different.

When you look at the numbers, they are very anomalous in key areas.

Only an EXTREMELY rigid leftist partisan would ignore all these anomalies. There are so many of them that only a fool would try to explain them away.

How so many primarily black precincts could show those absolutely unreal voter turnouts defies all logic, especially considering the established pattern of voting turnout in them.

The establishment of both parties couldn't let Trump stay in power because he was preventing them from their robbery as usual method of governance. They couldn't stand the fact that an unlimited amount of money was there for the taking and Trump was forcing them to be honest. Stealing the election was their only salvation. In addition to the easy money, there were also large numbers of DOJ people who stood a good chance of ending up in jail if Trump was reelected. The stolen election was a big part of the DOJ criminal coverup.
So both major parties had motivation to take him out.

Would you say my characterization above is fair?
Absolutely. The Bush and McCain families probably hate Trump more than Pelosi does.

When you look at the numbers, they are very anomalous in key areas.

Only an EXTREMELY rigid leftist partisan would ignore all these anomalies. There are so many of them that only a fool would try to explain them away.

How so many primarily black precincts could show those absolutely unreal voter turnouts defies all logic, especially considering the established pattern of voting turnout in them.
Anomalous?

Hmmmm...

So it's safe to assume that the following people are "EXTREMELY rigid leftist partisans"?

The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, and Republican congresspeople.

So it's safe to assume that the following people are "EXTREMELY rigid leftist partisans"?

The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, and Republican congresspeople.
Could you explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, Mac?

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion, Mac?
I asked a question, based precisely on what that poster had said.

This is the CDZ. Not every post has to be a personal attack. True story.

If a new poster had written the OP, their reactions would have been quite different.

Do you believe any of that actually happened?

Do you believe any of that actually happened?

I'll be happy to answer your question after you tell me if the OP is reasonable and fair.

I'll be happy to answer your question after you tell me if the OP is reasonable and fair
I’d prefer to know if you believe what you wrote happened? It’s immaterial whether I agree

I'll be happy to answer your question after you tell me if the OP is reasonable and fair
I’d prefer to know if you believe what you wrote happened? It’s immaterial whether I agree
Your obvious evasion and non-answer is actually an answer. Thanks.

No, based on what I know to date, I don't believe the OP is accurate.

Conservatives don’t ‘believe’ any of this happened.

What conservatives believe is that their campaign of lies will further divide the American people, undermine the democratic process, and cause voters to lose faith in the political process where voter participation is low – to the advantage of Republican candidates and officer holders.
I can agree with most of what you write, EXCEPT though Conservatives don’t necessarily “believe” that any of the OP occurred, they have convinced themselves that it indeed did occur.

In Orwellian lingo, this is known as ”double think.” The holding of two contradictory thoughts at the same time.

Mac's entire denial is based upon a logical fallacy, namely, the appeal to authority.

The choice is between accepting the opinions of other people as fact because Mac deems them important, or acknowledging the absolutely massive preponderance of statistical anomalies, and even IMPOSSIBILITIES that occurred.

Mac believes people simply because they say so. I have enough grounding in the field of probability to recognize when something stinks to high heaven, instead.

Forum List

Back