How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

It all comes down to Republicans refuse to admit they are responsible for their losses. Rather than look at their policies and decisions and asking...what can we do better?
They look at outward causes for their loss.....The media, Fake News, the Dems cheated, illegal voters
That isn't Party specific, MOD EDIT - NO FLAMING IN CDZ- it is the policy of the Duopoly Party acolytes to pretend their guy is the savior of all things that need saving-

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no logical explanation of how Democrats could have stolen the election or defense of the many holes in the stolen election claims.

When challenged.....they just repeat, Election was stolen, Election was stolen again and again and again
...but the republicans and the Russians rigged the election in 2016, right?

There is no logical explanation of how Democrats could have stolen the election or defense of the many holes in the stolen election claims.

When challenged.....they just repeat, Election was stolen, Election was stolen again and again and again
Your guy got impeached over that.

So, again: Is my characterization fair and relatively accurate?
Characterization = narrative = subjective. Period.
I don't know what that means. It's a pretty straightforward OP and a pretty straightforward question.

Of course it's subjective. So far, it appears that it's relatively accurate.

I don't know what that means. It's a pretty straightforward OP and a pretty straightforward question.

An on line dictionary might help- I choose my words very carefully-

Not my guy. I’m just exposing the many contradictions of wingers.

OK...let’s look at that example

Democrats did not claim that Russians rigged the election or changed votes. What was claimed is that Russia spread misinformation and hacked DNC emails to influence voters.

The Dems can prove their claims, Republicans cannot

An on line dictionary might help- I choose my words very carefully-
Okay, never mind.

Not my guy. I’m just exposing the many contradictions of wingers.
Right wingers seem to be protesting the most instead of setting the best example as a right wing, fixed Standard.

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Okay, I did forget Biden, but let's just include him in the Democratic Party.

Is my characterization fair and relatively accurate?

So you ignored the obvious?

Why?

I didn't ignore anything. Biden is a Democrat. I think we can agree on that. I included the Democrats.

Are you going to accept the results from the AZ audit as legitimate when they say massive cheating occurred, and they move to recall their electoral votes for Biden? Will you accept the results of other states that follow AZ?

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Why?

I didn't ignore anything. Biden is a Democrat. I think we can agree on that. I included the Democrats.

Are you going to accept the results from the AZ audit as legitimate when they say massive cheating occurred, and they move to recall their electoral votes for Biden? Will you accept the results of other states that follow AZ?

Sure; after we audit all precincts allegedly won by Your guy; right-wingers only know how to cheat and must be supervised at all times like children.

Why?

Please don't change the subject. Feel free to start a thread on this.

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

That's accurate.

Forum List

Back