Putin sees 'double standard' in US Capitol riot prosecutions

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
guys for how long we will allow this primitive oriental , despotic, aggressive , expansionist Nigeria with snow (S. Brin) messing with our politic ? when Moscow gang will pay ? we have bring Moscow back to 1991 as soon as possible

"
Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused the US of double standards for its treatment of the Capitol rioters.
He said it was wrong for the US to criticise crackdowns on anti-government protests overseas, while prosecuting Americans with "political demands"."

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

When hes right, hes right.

The "left" just wants total control and doesnt care what it has to do to achieve it. The left is at war with America
Apparently, the right wants total control and is at war with America. Trump with his false claims about election fraud, Trump precluding the postal service from doing its job during the election, Jan 6 insurrection of our Capitol, with Trump's support, to prevent Congress from doing its job which resulted in 6 deaths, Republicans in Congress changing election laws to make it more difficult to vote, Trump with his refusal to have a peaceful transition of power, Trump with his attempts to arrest his opponents Putin style, Trump with his talk about taking power in August. Tyranny at its finest.

The US gov't is the epitome of Double Standard- that is it's bible- has been for over 100 years-

The "left" just wants total control and doesnt care what it has to do to achieve it. The left is at war with America
Right wingers merely have a double standard.

You dont think the left have double standards?
I think right wingers are worse.
Lets compare. Give me some right wing double standards.
They only allege to believe in natural rights in abortion threads not border or immigration threads.

Putin can eat a bag of dicks and shut the hell up. He fucked up any hope he ever had of normalized relations with the US and now he's screwed. No democrat will ever support lifting sanctions as long as Putin lives.

They only allege to believe in natural rights in abortion threads not border or immigration threads.

You believe conservatives should not believe in the Nation State consisting of borders, language, and culture?

Being anti abortion and pro closed borders for our welfare state is a double standard?

I am not following. Walk me through it.

Putin can eat a bag of dicks and shut the hell up. He fucked up any hope he ever had of normalized relations with the US and now he's screwed. No democrat will ever support lifting sanctions as long as Putin lives.
My understanding and opinion are that Trump lifted most of the sanctions on the QT.

Since when did we starting lending any credence to the lectures of brutal, authoritarian despots that have turned crushing any perceived opposition to their rule into a sport?

Secondly, what “crackdown”? Is there any dispute with respect to the fact that what those rioters that stormed the Capital Building did on Jan.6 was illegal?

You believe conservatives should not believe in the Nation State consisting of borders, language, and culture?

Being anti abortion and pro closed borders for our welfare state is a double standard?

Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Being a Big Government nanny-Statism while alleging y'all are not really like that is a double standard.

Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Being a Big Government nanny-Statism while alleging y'all are not really like that is a double standard.

Conservatives are not big government nanny state. You are claiming a secure border amounts to big government?

I am still not following.

Why is it not censored to say the 2016 election was stolen, but if you say the 2020 election was stolen you are censored?

Conservatives are not big government nanny state. You are claiming a secure border amounts to big government?

I am still not following.

Why is it not censored to say the 2016 election was stolen, but if you say the 2020 election was stolen you are censored?
Free market Capitalism; what is That sayeth Right-Wing every time there is an opportunity cost and rational choice.

Forum List

Back