How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

Trump lost the election, so you sound like a retard when you say that.

Obvious enough for you?

That has nothing to do with your declaration of your own overt stupidity.

I said Democrats stole the election.

You said you didn't understand what I said. You didn't disagree with it, you claimed you were too stupid to even grasp what I said.

Then I repeated it and you didn't get it again.

Now you are claiming you didn't get that.

Wow, you seriously think you are stupid, and you have apparently no problem accusing yourself of that.

I am not arguing with you. Yes, you haven't understood this whole discussion. You are 100% correct, you are overtly stupid and consistently don't understand the discussion

Yes. But if he puts his fingers in his ears, and says it enough times, it will be true!

Another stupid shit who doesn't even understand the discussion. LOL. Morons do in fact grow on trees in the Democrat party, LOL

That has nothing to do with your declaration of your own overt stupidity.

You said you didn't understand what I said. You didn't disagree with it, you claimed you were too stupid to even grasp what I said.

Then I repeated it and you didn't get it again.

Now you are claiming you didn't get that.

Wow, you seriously think you are stupid, and you have apparently no problem accusing yourself of that.

I am not arguing with you. Yes, you haven't understood this whole discussion. You are 100% correct, you are overtly stupid and consistently don't understand the discussion
And you remain an abject imbecile for claiming the election was stolen since there's no proof it was. You believe in the Tooth Fairy too, don'tcha?

Really? Then whats this?

This is all aside from the sheer pathetic stupidity of Trumpsters STILL TO THIS DAY, after half a year of auditing and re-auditing and finding nothing, trying to claim some grand multi-state voter fraud.

Simple question for you - did Trump lose in 2020 election?

Lets see if you can answer that simple question correctly.

I already said I accept your claim you are a total imbecile. Point made, you are a moron. Stupid as shit. I got it. , you can let it go now

Simple question for you - did Trump lose in 2020 election?

Lets see if you can answer that simple question correctly.
Of course Trump lost. How deranged must one be to deny Trump lost?

The message I keep seeing from their posts is some version of "if you're not a mindless, obedient Trumpster like me, you're stupid".

Funny, the way they call others "elitist", yet they think they're smarter than anyone who dares to disagree with them.

Yes, but Trumpets have a hard block about saying it.

Trump can't admit being a loser and they can't admit him being a shames asshole liar, so they say crazy shit like "Trump won".

Yes, but Trumpets have a hard block about saying it.

Trump can't admit being a loser and they can't admit him being a shames asshole liar, so they say crazy shit like "Trump won".
Trump's has never not cried an election was seen from him. First in 2016 when he lost Iowa in the primaries to Cruz, he accused Cruz of stealing the election and called for their results to be nullified. Then later that year accused Hillary of winning the popular vote by cheating. And now again in 2020 after losing to Biden.

And rightards never learn this is what he does. They're stupid enough to fall for it time and ti.e again. I suppose that's what makes them rightards.

How did they do it?

Democrats just kept voting in six cities until they went from red to blue. Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix.

Dude, the election was almost a year ago and you still don't know what's in front of your face? Democrats just see what you are told to see

Democrats just kept voting in six cities until they went from red to blue. Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix.

Dude, the election was almost a year ago and you still don't know what's in front of your face? Democrats just see what you are told to see
1633553879832.png

Forum List

Back