How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was massive. It worked, that's why Democrats are pumping your lie there was no significant fraud, you want these rules
What a shame you can't prove it.

It all falls into place if you just look at the facts:

Fact #1 - There's no way Trump lost. He's no loser.

Fact #2 - Democrats are evil and corrupt. Deep state, etc...

Fact #3 - Democrats are saying Trump lost. Clearly he didn't lose (see Fact #1), ergo, Democrats are lying and/or cheated.

Logic.

Last edited:
It all falls into place if you just look at the facts:

Fact #1 - There's no way Trump lost. He's no loser.

Fact #2 - Democrats are evil and corrupt. Deep state, etc...

Fact #3 - Democrats are saying Trump lost. Clearly he didn't lose (see Fact #1), ergo, Democrats are lying and/or cheated.

Logic.

What a load of bull. Trump didn't lose. The "no way Trump lost" is you being left obsessed again. Who gives a fuck if he can or can't lose, he didn't. But you are a dick, you're going to be a dick about it and blow the Democrats like you always do.

You have a clear pattern that when you disagree with Democrats, you don't insult them, just disagree. But you do insult Republicans, when you disagree with Democrats. And you go through massive gyrations to insult Republicans when you do it.

When you slam Republicans, you just slam them. You don't mention your beloved left.

You know that's true, it's so clear and consistent. If you deny it, you're just proving you're a liar

Last edited:
What a load of bull. Trump didn't lose. The "no way Trump lost" is you being left obsessed again.
LOL - good point.
You have a clear pattern that when you disagree with Democrats, you don't insult them, just disagree. But you do insult Republicans, when you disagree with Democrats. And you go through massive gyrations to insult Republicans when you do it.

When you slam Republicans, you just slam them. You don't mention your beloved left.

You know that's true, it's so clear and consistent. If you deny it, you're just proving you're a liar

:itsok:

LOL - good point.

Your typical contentless response.

You aren't man enough to admit obvious truths. Which is ridiculous given your OBVIOUS need to insult Republicans when you disagree with ... Democrats. You can't be such a dullard you do it without realizing it. Not possible

Your typical contentless response.

You aren't man enough to admit obvious truths. Which is ridiculous given your OBVIOUS need to insult Republicans when you disagree with ... Democrats. You can't be such a dullard you do it without realizing it. Not possible
artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

And of course a low IQ scumbag like you, will not, because you cannot, present any fucking shred of evidence to back up your stupid debunked accusation that Shokin was corrupt.
Biden was part of an international effort to oust the corrupt prosecutor. Unlike your retarded Hunter Biden fantasies, for which your orange lard and master had to extort a foreign leader just to try to get him to announce a nonexistent investigation.

Of course you buy that sham with no evidence. Because, cult.

Last edited:
What a load of bull. Trump didn't lose. The "no way Trump lost" is you being left obsessed again. Who gives a fuck if he can or can't lose, he didn't. But you are a dick, you're going to be a dick about it and blow the Democrats like you always do.

^^^ The real TDS :cuckoo:

LOLOLOL. This will be fun. Looks like your intoxicated enough to post big man at 3am......lolol

IQ????.................IQ????.......Now what does that mean. What is it?

I'll start by a question. Do you love what you do so much that you never had to work a day in your life?
I'm in Australia Little Man. It was lunch time my time.
What does IQ have to do with loving something you never had to work a day in your life?
I don't LOVE what I do, but I certainly enjoy it and am happy in my career choice.

Democrats do love the emotions, LOL. Again, emotional Democrat, not on most of the positions, though there are a few since you aren't afraid of government. Which makes your choice of emotions to respond apropos, LOL.

You're like a four year old caught with your hands in the cookie jar with crumbs all over your face and shirt saying no mommy, I didn't take a cookie, LOL.

It's just so funny how terrible a liar you are, I can't help myself

Democrats do love the emotions, LOL. Again, emotional Democrat, not on most of the positions, though there are a few since you aren't afraid of government. Which makes your choice of emotions to respond apropos, LOL.

You're like a four year old caught with your hands in the cookie jar with crumbs all over your face and shirt saying no mommy, I didn't take a cookie, LOL.

It's just so funny how terrible a liar you are, I can't help myself
You're clearly hurting. Would you like to chat in IM?

You're clearly hurting. Would you like to chat in IM?

Pass, but don't take it personally. I rarely have conversations in chat. The ones I have are short and specific. That isn't why I am on message boards.

Literally everyone sees it but you. The worst of the left like Faun appreciate the blow jobs. Faun hates EVERYONE who isn't hard left, and he adores you. As I've pointed out, we both know if you look at your feedback, almost all positive ratings are from leftists. We both know that's true. Do the math

Pass, but don't take it personally. I rarely have conversations in chat. The ones I have are short and specific. That isn't why I am on message boards.

Literally everyone sees it but you. The worst of the left like Faun appreciate the blow jobs. Faun hates EVERYONE who isn't hard left, and he adores you. As I've pointed out, we both know if you look at your feedback, almost all positive ratings are from leftists. We both know that's true. Do the math

Forum List

Back