How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

It sounds as if the totality of your evidence that the 2020 election was stolen was poll workers at one location at one point in time being seen moving suitcases. And you believe that Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and now Joe Biden were all elected via stolen elections and, apparently, the sole evidence of all those millions and millions of illegal votes cast is the one sighting at one time and at one location of suitcases being moved.

Color me impressed.
This all boils down to about 10 counties, not the whole country Chet. Statistics that make no sense

Kennedys old man rigged that election. I wouldn't believe a word from a libturd. That is why I didn't have an alarm clock run my life. How miserable that existence must be

I'm in Australia Little Man. It was lunch time my time.
What does IQ have to do with loving something you never had to work a day in your life?
I don't LOVE what I do, but I certainly enjoy it and am happy in my career choice.
Australia.....LOLOL................What a girlie government you have living in prison

When someone calls me dumb I always ask if one is a slave to an alarm clock and a boss. Then we see who is dumb or not dummy

Why do most Australian men seem light in the loafers and tippytoed

Why do all of your women lose their looks by 35 and end up a wrinkled up prunes?

What a load of bull. Trump didn't lose.

Actually no, Trump in fact did lose. Thats just a very simple fact you can confirm for yourself by checking who the POTUS is.

When you deny such basic facts you look damaged in the head. Do you LIKE that look on you?

Australia.....LOLOL................What a girlie government you have living in prison

When someone calls me dumb I always ask if one is a slave to an alarm clock and a boss. Then we see who is dumb or not dummy

Why do most Australian men seem light in the loafers and tippytoed

Why do all of your women lose their looks by 35 and end up a wrinkled up prunes?
And yet we have more freedoms than you, go figure?
I am slave to neither..;o)

Why are 90 per cent of US women and men so fat?

so it WASN'T jewish space lasers beams shot from i-talian satellites in cahoots with dominion?

damn.

And yet we have more freedoms than you, go figure?
I am slave to neither..;o)

Why are 90 per cent of US women and men so fat?
I live iin a Free covid state where we used brains and logic to deal with this

I'm just joshing you dude and really love Aussie and its people
How people look at themselves is beyond me!

Poor baby, I really made you upset, huh? Good, you're a liar. In the end, you know I'm right that if you look through the thanks you received, they are mostly leftists. And we both know that leftists don't like anyone who isn't a leftist. You talk the talk, walk the walk, and aren't man enough to admit it.

But on the bright side, you do have a healthy set of lungs, big baby!

Actually no, Trump in fact did lose. Thats just a very simple fact you can confirm for yourself by checking who the POTUS is.

When you deny such basic facts you look damaged in the head. Do you LIKE that look on you?

What a stupid post. You know what I was talking about, jackass

What a stupid post. You know what I was talking about, jackass
You were talking about Trump not losing. Reality is he lost.

Maybe you need some other words if you meant to say something else.

I live iin a Free covid state where we used brains and logic to deal with this

I'm just joshing you dude and really love Aussie and its people
How people look at themselves is beyond me!
ha! I was for lockdowns and still believe people should get vaxxed. But I think govts (including Oz, and NZ - where I was born) are going OTT now. Need for life to continue. Politicians love a good crisis...Get vaxxed, wear and mask, and look after your old people/those with mobidities. I have ordered a few thinks from US on ebay. Just been told all parcels for US suspended until further notice. Issues with having enough postal flights or some such. What? They gonna stop all trade now. Starting to get silly now.

ha! I was for lockdowns and still believe people should get vaxxed. But I think govts (including Oz, and NZ - where I was born) are going OTT now. Need for life to continue. Politicians love a good crisis...Get vaxxed, wear and mask, and look after your old people/those with mobidities. I have ordered a few thinks from US on ebay. Just been told all parcels for US suspended until further notice. Issues with having enough postal flights or some such. What? They gonna stop all trade now. Starting to get silly now.

US companies have to compete with government paying people to not work

You were talking about Trump not losing. Reality is he lost.

Maybe you need some other words if you meant to say something else.

Democrats are bizarre people.

Tutu: I'm so stupid kaz that I don't grasp you were saying Democrats stole the election. I actually am that stupid. For real. I didn't get it. When you were like what and I reexamined it, I still didn't get it. I really didn't. Swear to God. I thought you meant Trump was in the White House. That's exactly what I actually believed. I really am that mind numbingly stupid, kaz. That is MY OWN STORY, that I'm a total clueless imbecile.

OK, got it. You swear you are that stupid. Who am I to say you're wrong. Wow, that's actually your own story huh? You don't get obvious references. Wow, OK, you're that stupid. Got it

Tutu: I'm so stupid kaz that I don't grasp you were saying Democrats stole the election. I actually am that stupid. For real. I didn't get it. When you were like what and I reexamined it, I still didn't get it. I really didn't.

OK, got it. You swear you are that stupid. Who am I to say you're wrong. Wow, that's actually your own story huh? You don't get obvious references. Wow, OK, you're that stupid. Got it
And you're brain-dead to think the election was stolen. So there's that.

Tutu: I'm so stupid kaz that I don't grasp you were saying Democrats stole the election. I actually am that stupid. For real. I didn't get it. When you were like what and I reexamined it, I still didn't get it. I really didn't. Swear to God. I thought you meant Trump was in the White House. That's exactly what I actually believed. I really am that mind numbingly stupid, kaz. That is MY OWN STORY, that I'm a total clueless imbecile.

Dummy, just because you were somehow wronged, DOES NOT MEAN YOU DIDN'T LOSE.

You maybe are saying that Trump lost because Biden somehow cheated, but when you say Trump didn't lose you sound blatantly insnane. So maybe you shouldn't say that.

This is all aside from the sheer pathetic stupidity of Trumpsters STILL TO THIS DAY, after half a year of auditing and re-auditing and finding nothing, trying to claim some grand multi-state voter fraud.

Dummy, just because you were somehow wronged, DOES NOT MEAN YOU DIDN'T LOSE.

You maybe are saying that Trump lost because Biden somehow cheated, but when you say Trump didn't lose you sound blatantly insnane. So maybe you shouldn't say that.

This is all aside from the sheer pathetic stupidity of Trumpsters STILL TO THIS DAY, after half a year of auditing and re-auditing and finding nothing, trying to claim some grand multi-state voter fraud.

Liars lie, and you're a liar.

I said Trump won the election. You said duh, dar, no he didn't, Biden is in the White House.

I said that wasn't what I was referring to and you doubled down on stupid and said you STILL didn't get my OBVIOUS reference to that you racists stole the election.

You're own story is you're so stupid you still don't get what I said.

You can cry and complain, but your complete and utter stupidity is still your own claim

Last edited:

Forum List

Back