How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

First can we all agree the Democrats rig elections each and every time by?

A. MSM..........If Trump does it, then he's Hitler. Doesn't matter if he even does it, all they need is a narrative, you know, like the Russian thing they set up and so on. But if Biden or Obama really do it, crickets.

B. Polls..........They're BS because first it's mipulation, second they know a bunch of leftists do what's hip instead of using their heads, due they're lazy and desire pop culture.

C. Fact Checks, Anyone actually read the BS? They can manipulate fact checks beginning to end and they do. Guess who owns them? Same guys as the polls and MSM, leftists.

D. Education and Govt. run operations. They're primarily leftists and spread that shit early and often. Fuck I still remember my sociology teacher spreading Marixm in the 80s.

E. They also trick immigrants into supporting them because guess what, they can't speak English and are easy targets, similar YOUNG students in school.

F. The left operates debate platforms too. You figure they're on the up and up like their MSM?

Now off to Trump, because he's special.

First they blew their cocks with an impeachment circle-jerk. When that failed, they had COVID the next day to work with. Who knew cases were twice the number as a year earlier when the Xiden admin. lifted restrictions? Did you know there are three times the new cases today as one year ago? Anyway, then the left marketed riots throughout the country, for just the occasion. Incidentally. I should have added they sell race for elections, often marketing riots, see what happens next summer right, that's the left for you, evil fucks.

Then under the disguise of COVID they pushed moil-in ballots and soliciting votes door to door knowing full well the laziest among us likely vote Democrat, and if they're not sure ah fuck, shake the simple up with stories that sound cool, release that victim role, Biden has your back with free stuff, sign right here.

When Trump was clearly leading in the election, ah fuck, that can't be right, shut those precincts down. Ah great, just what we thought, Xiden's actually winning now. Violate State statues and processes while you're at it, and fuck that data up to suit.

Shit next thing you know, Trump, who was well supported rec'd the most votes in history.

But wait, basement Joe with dementia rec'd even more ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. You can really tell too, nobody pumped him up before the election, and since "FUCK JOE BIDEN", he's so popular.

Nah, it's actually Kamala, after all she rec'd 1% the support her own party. Yet she rec'd 80 million votes, most ever, which should mean there are about 50 billion Americans.

A. MSM..........If Trump does it, then he's Hitler. Doesn't matter if he even does it, all they need is a narrative, you know, like the Russian thing they set up and so on. But if Biden or Obama really do it, crickets.

B. Polls..........They're BS because first it's mipulation, second they know a bunch of leftists do what's hip instead of using their heads, due they're lazy and desire pop culture.

C. Fact Checks, Anyone actually read the BS? They can manipulate fact checks beginning to end and they do. Guess who owns them? Same guys as the polls and MSM, leftists.

D. Education and Govt. run operations. They're primarily leftists and spread that shit early and often. Fuck I still remember my sociology teacher spreading Marixm in the 80s.

E. They also trick immigrants into supporting them because guess what, they can't speak English and are easy targets, similar YOUNG students in school.

F. The left operates debate platforms too. You figure they're on the up and up like their MSM?

First they blew their cocks with an impeachment circle-jerk. When that failed, they had COVID the next day to work with. Who knew cases were twice the number as a year earlier when the Xiden admin. lifted restrictions? Did you know there are three times the new cases today as one year ago? Anyway, then the left marketed riots throughout the country, for just the occasion. Incidentally. I should have added they sell race for elections, often marketing riots, see what happens next summer right, that's the left for you, evil fucks.

Then under the disguise of COVID they pushed moil-in ballots and soliciting votes door to door knowing full well the laziest among us likely vote Democrat, and if they're not sure ah fuck, shake the simple up with stories that sound cool, release that victim role, Biden has your back with free stuff, sign right here.

When Trump was clearly leading in the election, ah fuck, that can't be right, shut those precincts down. Ah great, just what we thought, Xiden's actually winning now. Violate State statues and processes while you're at it, and fuck that data up to suit.

Shit next thing you know, Trump, who was well supported rec'd the most votes in history.

But wait, basement Joe with dementia rec'd even more ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. You can really tell too, nobody pumped him up before the election, and since "FUCK JOE BIDEN", he's so popular.

Nah, it's actually Kamala, after all she rec'd 1% the support her own party. Yet she rec'd 80 million votes, most ever, which should mean there are about 50 billion Americans.

Idiot, the discussion is about illicit vote manipulation.

I'll give you a clue - MSM or FOX having opinion shows is NOT actual vote manipulation.

I like the part where data folks look at the election as must be an anomaly :abgg2q.jpg: If the data doesn't make sense it means the Demonicrats cheated.

USPS in charge of the election was rich. They're thieves and unruly. Same as Xiden's IRS who are not processing refunds and "due stimulus". Yeah with Brennan, Comey, General Milley and that, why would anyone think the election wasn't anything but beautiful?

You are completely wrong and you know it. He was referring to the system he put in place prior to the election to stop voter fraud. Not participate in it.
Watch the whole video, not the piece which suits your ignirant opinion. You are a liar.

You are lying to the USMB forum, as usual.

The fact of the matter is that you have not provided any links in this thread.

Why are you lying to your fellow USMB forumers again?
LOLOL

Proving you're lying couldn't be easier. I posted 5 links in post #469.

You are completely wrong and you know it. He was referring to the system he put in place prior to the election to stop voter fraud. Not participate in it.
Watch the whole video, not the piece which suits your ignirant opinion. You are a liar.
That one is proven to be pathological. See my post above this one for evidence.

:boohoo:

That one is proven to be pathological. See my post above this one for evidence.

Don't have to. You are a liar.
No POTUS would be stupid enough to declare publically private information how he is to rig the election.
Grow up fool. You're very desperate when it comes to that.
If you like lies, stick with trump.

No matter how many times you play that edited video, it will still be an edited video which intentionally cuts out the part where Biden describes how people should call 833-DEM-VOTE if any Republicans try to prevent them from voting. Here's the entire text on that matter...

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

~ J'Biden

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Just scratching the surface..........

az-audit-jpeg.544345

No matter how many times you play that edited video, it will still be an edited video which intentionally cuts out the part where Biden describes how people should call 833-DEM-VOTE if any Republicans try to prevent them from voting. Here's the entire text on that matter...

"But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place."

~ J'Biden

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

That is correct. They did and they stopped voter fraud and trumps defeat proved it. You are implying he rigged the election and you know that is not what was meant. You have criticised him before for his dementia but when it suits you, it suddenly becomes truth. How convenient?

What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

He's correct again. The president he us t a long about us trump and he is referee g to the voting booth closing in the south.
Republicans pass legislation to close certain booths from being open 24/7 attempting to stop blacks from voting unimtimidated by white republicans.
They also chose to campaign against other booths where the Democrat vote was very strong.

You're are deliberately misinterpreting the truth.

TLDR. If it can't be summed up in 3 sentences, I never bother to read it. My opinion would be the same without reading it. So I give opinions on OPs that are 3 sentences long.
And thus why the GoP loses. It's members have the attention span of a gnat. The above post sums up about everything that is wrong with America at the moment. No critical thought. Just "I believe this because I believe it". Gee, why do normals like me look at conservatives and Deplorables as if they have the IQ of an ameoba.

Don't have to. You are a liar.
No POTUS would be stupid enough to declare publically private information how he is to rig the election.
Grow up fool. You're very desperate when it comes to that.
If you like lies, stick with trump.

You'll do.

I just posted the entire text of that segment which lying Muhammed left out. Exactly what do you think I deliberately misrepresented?
OK, I stand corrected. Contrary to my assertion, apparently you did provide some links in one of your posts.

However, those links do not in any way shape or form, back up your stupid unsupported assertions.

OK, I stand corrected. Contrary to my assertion, apparently you did provide some links in one of your posts.

However, those links do not in any way shape or form, back up your stupid unsupported assertions.
Sadly, you're lying again. I posted those links because they do indeed confirm everything I said.

Forum List

Back