How The 2020 Election Was Stolen

I repeat:
His fictional county numbers were made up to explain to dimwits like you what he found with the actual numbers from 3009 counties. Of course you're too fucking dense to grasp that.

There was no need to do so.
LOLOL

Sure there is. Voter rolls are yet another hole in his made up theory.

LOLOL

Sure there is. Voter rolls are yet another hole in his made up theory.
Not. He showed that voter registrations were manipulated to correlate with 2010 census distribution(because 2020 census was not yet published). The actual voter rolls had nothing to do with it.

Don't bother dismissing the source, just watch the video. It's from Rumble.

fuck off.

Not. He showed that voter registrations were manipulated to correlate with 2010 census (because 2020 census was not yet published). The actual voter rolls had nothing to do with it.
Dumbfuck, voter rolls typically carry the names of dead voters and voters who have moved away; which artificially inflates the number of registered voters. Your moronic video is claiming an unusually high percentage of registered voters out of eligible voters -- yet here you are admitting he didn't even bother to account for the artificial inflation of voter rolls. That, on top of him making up his figures, exposes you as the biggest fucking moron on this forum.

Dumbfuck, voter rolls typically carry the names of dead voters and voters who have moved away; which artificially inflates the number of registered voters. Your moronic video is claiming an unusually high percentage of registered voters out of eligible voters -- yet here you are admitting he didn't even bother to account for the artificial inflation of voter rolls. That, on top of him making up his figures, exposes you as the biggest fucking moron on this forum.
You have said nothing that refutes the finding of identical voting distributions in 3009 counties across the nation.

Here's another article on "registered" voters found to exceed the county's population of people of voting age..

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

The September 2020 study collected the most recent registration data posted online by the states themselves. This data was then compared to the Census Bureau’s most recent five-year population estimates, gathered by the American Community Survey (ACS) from 2014 through 2018. ACS surveys are sent to 3.5 million addresses each month, and its five-year estimates are considered to be the most reliable estimates outside of the decennial census.

If they were "actual" numbers, then why don't they match the actual census numbers he LIED about using????
I don't recall his using "his census numbers". he presented curves related to census numbers, registrations and votes used in the election machines.

Not. He showed that voter registrations were manipulated to correlate with 2010 census distribution(because 2020 census was not yet published). The actual voter rolls had nothing to do with it.
Wrong and wrong.
He claims to use the Census Bureau's 2019 population estimates, but his numbers do not match it, and his registered voter numbers are from Oct 2, 2020 and don't include the people who registered the last month of voting, which were a lot in 2020. So ALL of his numbers were meaningless.

I don't recall his using "his census numbers". he presented curves related to census numbers, registrations and votes used in the election machines.
Frank names the Census Bureau’s July 2019 population estimates as his source for the number of residents in each county part of his FAKE curve, but his numbers don't match the Bureau's, therefore he cooked them to get the result he wanted.

Frank names the Census Bureau’s July 2019 population estimates as his source for the number of residents in each county part of his FAKE curve, but his numbers don't match the Bureau's, therefore he cooked them to get the result he wanted.
Show from the video where "his numbers don't match the Bureau's". Give the appropriate time stamps.

You have said nothing that refutes the finding of identical voting distributions in 3009 counties across the nation.

Here's another article on "registered" voters found to exceed the county's population of people of voting age..

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

The September 2020 study collected the most recent registration data posted online by the states themselves. This data was then compared to the Census Bureau’s most recent five-year population estimates, gathered by the American Community Survey (ACS) from 2014 through 2018. ACS surveys are sent to 3.5 million addresses each month, and its five-year estimates are considered to be the most reliable estimates outside of the decennial census.
I got only as far as his first county listed to see he's full of shit. Which I already knew since he's making up his own numbers.

Lowndes County

85,847 - voting eligible population
75,005 - registered voters (87% of population, not the 130% he falsely claims)
46,153 - number of votes cast in 2020 (61.5% of registered voters)

Yes, your idiot has been utterly refuted. He made up his numbers to frame his lie-filled agenda; he ignored artificially inflated voter rolls; and in this post, I showed he outright lied about counties having more registered voters than eligible voters.

Show from the video where "his numbers don't match the Bureau's". Give the appropriate time stamps.
LOL

You've been duped, dupe. You wanna know why? Because you're a dupe who just faithfully accepted whatever he had to say. You didn't even bother to fact check his bullshit. Absolute definition of a dupe.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I got only as far as his first county listed to see he's full of shit. Which I already knew since he's making up his own numbers.

85,847 - voting eligible population
75,005 - registered voters (87% of population, not the 130% he falsely claims)
46,153 - number of votes cast in 2020 (61.5% of registered voters)

Yes, your idiot has been utterly refuted. He made up his numbers to frame his lie-filled agenda; he ignored artificially inflated voter rolls; and in this post, I showed he outright lied about counties having more registered voters than eligible voters.
Where in the article did he use Lowndes County, GA?

His first county listed is:

Alabama: Lowndes County (130%);

You don't read well. Either that or you're just another disingenuous troll...or both.

Lowndes County, GA is not mentioned:

*Georgia: Bryan County (118%); Forsyth County (114%); Dawson County (113%); Oconee County (111%); Fayette County (111%); Fulton County (109%); Cherokee County (109%); Jackson County (107%); Henry County (106%); Lee County (106%); Morgan County (105%); Clayton County (105%); DeKalb County (105%); Gwinnett County (104%); Greene County (104%); Cobb County (104%); Effingham County (103%); Walton County (102%); Rockdale County (102%); Barrow County (101%); Douglas County (101%); Newton County (100%); Hall County (100%)

Try again, troll.

Last edited:
LOL

You've been duped, dupe. You wanna know why? Because you're a dupe who just faithfully accepted whatever he had to say. You didn't even bother to fact check his bullshit. Absolute definition of a dupe.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I wasn't asking you a question. You can try to answer it yourself, if you wish.

I wasn't asking you a question. You can try to answer it yourself, if you wish.
His numbers are made up.

Forum List

Back